9
9solle9
Guest
My Uncle is in Hospital. They think he had a lite stroke. Please all prayers will be appreciated. He is going for tests in the morning!
My prayer : God I give all the worry's to YOU! Like you have shown me a 1000 times over and over that YOU provide to all your children. Thank you for all your love, That You are with us in times of need and in times of laughter and sunshine. YOU are an amazing GOD!
May YOU be with the love one's, keep them strong!
I love you with all my soul heart and body!
*Amen*
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
My prayer : God I give all the worry's to YOU! Like you have shown me a 1000 times over and over that YOU provide to all your children. Thank you for all your love, That You are with us in times of need and in times of laughter and sunshine. YOU are an amazing GOD!
May YOU be with the love one's, keep them strong!
I love you with all my soul heart and body!
*Amen*
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."