Need prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter brokenangel
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

brokenangel

Guest
I've been abused by my father and I had to call the police few days ago because of the abuse. yesterday I found out I might have cancer Feel ashamed and overwhelmed I need prayer thanks. Brokenangel
 
Sorry to hear this! there is a prayer section. clic on chat rooms and forums, scroll down toward the bottom. And you will find the prayer section! God bless.
 
Praying for you in this difficult time. Way to go about having the courage to call the police! God bless.
 
God will restore you. Ask Him to renew your mind, body and soul. There is no shame for you, Jesus loves you so much do you know that? You are His precious Child. Keep strong be bold and be brave for the Lord your God is with you.

You are in my prayers.