need prayer

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Senior Member
Oct 25, 2016
1,726
399
83
​This past Sunday I went to church.
Horrible things are going on there.
I was verbally attacked, by the pastors wife.
She did the same thing to another person, who is a massager for a living, and said in front of everyone in the bible study room that she was taking favors .
THis girl was devasted as she was the main bible reader.
She has now moved to another state, and the p. w. was sitting in the car during the services, instead of being in church.
I was attacked beyond words, and I am so hurt.
Please as you feel lead to pray for me, about this, thank you. I know that God is able, and what ever is behind this, God is working behind the scenes.
My blog is now only for the friends list, so to me it is more private, and exclusive.
Thank you CC
God Bless you.
​