Need prayer.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sid

Jul 7, 2024
I need a lot of prayers. Would please pray for me? I think that I am being bothered by evil spirits. I am feeling depressed by it. Thank you. I love you.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Lord, place a hedge of protection around Sid and give him peace. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

Aug 21, 2024
Father! You use all of life's trials and issues to get our attention! I pray for Sid as he deals with these issues that he runs to You in prayer and seeks Your presence and love. You can help with his heart so he can turn to you in all his life to love You with all that he has.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV 1984)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Brother Sid Bad spirits can come to a person from many ways, a Ouija board, burn it if you have one brother!! Do not fool around with tarot cards either! Do not ever have your palm read! Do not accept a ring or bracelet from someone you do not know! (Deau7:25-26) Again, if you have these items burn them!

Next you as a believer have to take the authority Jesus gave you! (Luke 10:19!!) Be gone in the name of Jesus!! Say it as often as you have to and MEAN IT!! At the beginning bad spirits cause fear, then they will look to increase it by perhaps moving things etc. Do not fear you are possessed!! If you follow in what I say you will be free quickly!! I know!

Jesus in me has delivered many bad spirits from both homes and people! I am 70 years old brother and have been in Jesus for over 50 years! The gifts of Holy Spirit rest upon me, of course not all have manifested but decrement of spirits was the first gift Jesus gave me! Please keep in touch brother, if I can help you further I will!! May every blessing in our Lord Jesus always find you and find you most well through our blessed Jesus!!

Jul 19, 2024
What exactly is happening to you? Or just a general idea? If you would be willing to share? I want to pray for your specific need. Thank you.