Need prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter bessie
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bessie

Guest
I am facing some issues that I thought had been resolved, but I haven't completely let them go yet. Please pray that God give me Grace and strength to do His Will. Thank each one for reading and praying. God bless You
LOL
 
I am facing some issues that I thought had been resolved, but I haven't completely let them go yet. Please pray that God give me Grace and strength to do His Will. Thank each one for reading and praying. God bless You
LOL

I believe in our times of weakness, Jesus becomes our strength!

I pray this be a time of letting go, and a time of restoration and blessing!

I pray that what the devil meant for your harm be turned to good, and cause it to Glorify the Son of God, Jesus

Let this be a time for your faith to grow, and a time for love to be revealed to you, in a deeper, more intimate way.

It is God goodness that leads us to repentance, it keeps us humble!

I pray for wisdom and strength to overcome your issues you face.

God knows your heart, and is not done with any of us yet!
 
Like the others, I will be praying. Just remember you are not alone. You have Jesus by your side and you can be victorious. I have and am facing this. I understand. May God richly bless you.
 
Thanks for all the encouraging thoughts and prayers. May God bless each one that prayed for me.
LOL