Need prayers for my mom ASAP. Please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
I can't g into too much detail. but basically this morning my mom got a call, basically saying her identity has been stolen, someone using her SSN to open a business and do some illegal bunch of mess. My mom and me freaked out! she hasn't had a car in over 15 years, doesn't have a license at all like there saying, we live off of my sister's disability check, Plksu my mom is working on trying to get her disability herself. Now were just terrified she could go t prison and all the other repercussions of everything else. Including losing our home government apartment.. Of course, we can in no way afford a lawyer right now. Or ever for that matter, its lucky if we can afford top ramen, sadly. My whole family and i are worried sick. Please just pry liek crazy that we find way out of this and my mom won't have to suffer through this! I just got her going to church and ready to give her life to God, and now this happens! My poor mom is having panic attacks and so am i, i barely made it through work today. Just pray to give her peace and strength and for these people to be caught.
:( :(

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
Thank you for the prayers, It means alot!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, let these evil never happen to vanillakay's mom. Protect her and her identity from any misuse, please solve the problems arising and bless vanillakay's mom. Lord please bless this prayer and vanillakay's mom , in Jesus loving name, Amen!

JimC

Jul 13, 2019
I can't g into too much detail. but basically this morning my mom got a call, basically saying her identity has been stolen, someone using her SSN to open a business and do some illegal bunch of mess. My mom and me freaked out! she hasn't had a car in over 15 years, doesn't have a license at all like there saying, we live off of my sister's disability check, Plksu my mom is working on trying to get her disability herself. Now were just terrified she could go t prison and all the other repercussions of everything else. Including losing our home government apartment.. Of course, we can in no way afford a lawyer right now. Or ever for that matter, its lucky if we can afford top ramen, sadly. My whole family and i are worried sick. Please just pry liek crazy that we find way out of this and my mom won't have to suffer through this! I just got her going to church and ready to give her life to God, and now this happens! My poor mom is having panic attacks and so am i, i barely made it through work today. Just pray to give her peace and strength and for these people to be caught.
:(:(
Praying for all to work to your good, in Jesus name. AMEN

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
Thanks for all the prayers, everyone. It's been a long two weeks. Some else called today and said the police would be here either this weekend or Monday to talk to her and have her fill out paperwork for proof that she isn't the one doing all of this. *sighs* they won't tell us anything like who these people are or if they have caught them, but they have said they know for a fact she really didn't do all f this so..hoping that si true. Just please pray all this is over soon and pray for my mom's strength and peace of mind, shes is stressed beyond anything i've ever seen. Thanks so much!