S
shawny_boy
Guest
Hey everyone, Ok so the thing is, im 23 years old and never had a girlfriend. I was overweight all throughout my childhood and highschool and even though Ive gotten in shape, my self esteem and self confidence has never recovered. I have no problem talking with girls, unless its someone I actually have an interest in dating. I never feel Im good enough, and always end up talking myself out of asking them out. Today I ran into a girl that I haven't seen since I was 5, and somehow she recognized me. I don't think that this is an accident, and I really want to ask her out, but I have no courage or confidence in myself. I need prayer that God will strengthen me, and allow me to do this. Im sick of going through life alone, I just wanna give it a shot for once.