need prayers

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RockinMan2010

Senior Member
Nov 17, 2009
331
23
18
43
I really need prayers I been tryin to get my GED I really wanna go to college to major television broadcasting and I been called a creap face cause of my autism adhd and learning disabilities and the way I look please pray for me on that as well thanks everyone god bless
 
People can be so mean! It is really awesome that you want to go to GED and go to college. I am sure you can do it! I will pray for your peace and success in your endeavors.
 
I too have ADHD.

On your behalf, I'll pray for a friend. God bless.
 
RockinMan2010, how many grades of high school have you completed? you might be better off doing the traditional diploma through an adult school. Some high schools even have free programs you can take classes to get credits to graduate. also, not sure what state you live in, but our state makes us take an exam to graduate, but the exam to get a high school diploma most likely will only test you in reading/writing and math. That's a lot less you have to test on compared with the GED. The GED test you on 5 subjects. While you may have to take classes on this subjects for a regular high school diploma, you wont have to test on them; only reading, writing and math. and also, NO ONE who works at an adult school will call you a creep face. and if they do, so what? who cares? you're there to learn. IT'S YOUR LIFE, NOT THEIRS. GO for it bro! :D
 
thank you Brave you're a good friend I completed end of my sophomore year dropped out my junior year cause I got bullied on
 
hang in there brother! follow your dreams no matter what! don't ever give up on what you believe in and god will go every step with you,it's never easy to carry on when there are those that tell you that you can't or won't for one reason or another..but on the other side of that dream is YOU,setting a great example to many who have disabilities and ADHD you will be an inspiration to those who once themselves doubted if they could get an education..! I wish you my heartfelt best my friend in anything you do!
 
Dear Father In Heaven

Please be with RockinMan2010 help him to reach his goals. Help him to lean on You and rest in Your arms of love that want him to accomplish the goals he has set. Thank You Father for loving us and for Your free gift of salvation. in Jesus Name Amen
 
RockinMan2010, people are going to call you names, bully you, and etc. Just show them love. If you still need prayers' let me know so I can pray for you =) I got homeschooled for the exact reason why you dropped out. My own cousin and my "best friend" bullied me. You know what I did ?First, I reported them to the office. The principal didn't do anything. Second, I asked her nicely to stop bullying me because she had NO room to talk. She weighed like 300 lbs and I was like 175 lbs.. So, she didn't stop.. I laughed in her face, took a deep breathe, and said to myself God will handle this, this I know. So, ever since.. she has been nice to me. I basically showed her love. I didn't cuss her, or anything. I was nice. I wasn't worried, upset, crying. I knew God will handle this. Let the haters' talk, RockinMan2010. Trust me, I've been there and dealt with it before. It's not what people call you, it's what you answer to. Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is :D I'm here for you always buddy ! Sorry, this is late too !