Need Relationship Advice, Please!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

We both agreed to post this. We want to know your thoughts. Thanks!
My husband sent the text to me.
Will you be up front with us here please?
Your profile says "male" now above post says "my husband"
:unsure: which is it?
Please help US understand YOU (as this is the ONE AND ONLY post you have made and no one on this site knows you or anything about you/your situations) so we can better answer......
otherwise you're going to get all sorts of replies based on assumptions not facts,
and that's NOT going to help ANYONE..........
I have my opinions on the above photos, but right now they are just that... OPINIONS......
I can not and WILL NOT offer advice without more information.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Oh yes another suggestion,, a more important suggestion this time.. Two people using one account leads to people losing trust in both of you guys.. People come in here and want to talk with another woman in private and they need to have the assurance that they are talking to another woman.. Likewise some men at times want to have a private message conversation with another man over sensitive matters..

Having an account marked as Male and having a woman use it is a Big No No in forums and of course having an account marked as Female and having a male use it is also a big No No..

I am sure you guys have simply made an innocent mistake this time.. I suggest you make another account, so you can have one for both of you with the correct gender identification. ASAP..

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Hard to start in the middle of a 'book' and expect understanding of the beginning." CROSS - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg

K

kaylagrl

Oh yes another suggestion,, a more important suggestion this time.. Two people using one account leads to people losing trust in both of you guys.. People come in here and want to talk with another woman in private and they need to have the assurance that they are talking to another woman.. Likewise some men at times want to have a private message conversation with another man over sensitive matters..

Having an account marked as Male and having a woman use it is a Big No No in forums and of course having an account marked as Female and having a male use it is also a big No No..

I am sure you guys have simply made an innocent mistake this time.. I suggest you make another account, so you can have one for both of you with the correct gender identification. ASAP..
Old and New, our brother and sister, have one account. Not sure how CC feels about it, but they still have one account and everyone accepts them.

Oct 24, 2019
Hello @HollisGentry, first off, welcome to CChat :)

As for the pictures from your "sweetheart" (wife?) and whether or not you are owed an apology because of them, you haven't given us enough information to be able to give you an answer. That looks like a pretty typical kid mess (depending on their ages, of course), but what kind of arrangement did you have with her concerning your kids while you were "on duty"? For instance, was it her understanding that she would not have to clean up after your kids when she got home?

Please give us more details about the overall situation.

Thanks!

~Deut
Thank you!

Oct 24, 2019
Old and New, our brother and sister, have one account. Not sure how CC feels about it, but they still have one account and everyone accepts them.
Yes, one account. Sorry. No choices in registration for "team" or "undisclosed". Thanks for understanding.
HG

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like one needs a better wife she doesn't clean the kitchen and makes the man act like a beta and post about it on the internet and draw a bunch of fools into your business. I feel bad for the husband, he sounds cowed by possibly a working woman. Easy solution make her leave her job and stay at home like women should and just yourself work harder and be alpha male

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like one needs a better wife she doesn't clean the kitchen and makes the man act like a beta and post about it on the internet and draw a bunch of fools into your business. I feel bad for the husband, he sounds cowed by possibly a working woman. Easy solution make her leave her job and stay at home like women should and just yourself work harder and be alpha male
Husband: I have the best wife, given, and a gift, from God. She is Christian school teacher of 15 years and now home school mom of four foster/adopted treasures. We own a growing business and still find time to spend a lot of family time together. I am servant leader and happy at home. We are just looking for Christian community advice on the communication question. We agreed together to ask the community for consensus. We are both reading these posts.
HG

Oct 24, 2019
Husband: I have the best wife, given, and a gift, from God. She is Christian school teacher of 15 years and now home school mom of four foster/adopted treasures. We own a growing business and still find time to spend a lot of family time together. I am servant leader and happy at home. We are just looking for Christian community advice on the communication question. We agreed together to ask the community for consensus. We are both reading these posts.
HG
Lol if she the best why you here? Lol the husband is the leader, don't let the woman talk you into relying on society's opinion about a text, society is full of fools, be the man and tell that woman to do the dishes and once they dishes are done make real babies, don't be doing all them adoptions.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Ok its confusing I hope youre kids all cleaned up the mess. How embarasing to have your messes posted on a christian forum.

Do you have CCTV in your kitchen? Do you give out reward points for cleaning up? Thats what I would do. Dont be sarcastic with your children if they dont know how to clean up, TEACH them. And keep teaching them until they get it.

How old are your children? You can say to them ITS TIDY UP TIME! they wont understand if all you do is just say really?! Not constructive at all.

K

kaylagrl

I know I'm about to waste my breath, but this is more to the OP couple than to you. My hubby can cook, clean and do the laundry. He was a bachelor for much of his life. When he was dating me he said "I'm not marrying you because I need a housewife, I'm marrying because I love you". Now that we are married he cooks, I clean or I cook, he cleans. That's called a partnership. He knows how to use a vacuum and if I'm away I don't come back to a dirty home. And I don't work outside the home.

As to you "beta" male junk, hubby is 6'4, 215 and was an all American. He has his CCW and has coached little league several times though we have no children of our own. Loves sports, but he also loves his wife. He doesn't sit on his rump demanding I run for his every whim. He doesn't need a mommy to look after him, he's fully able to care for himself. Which makes it that much more special that he compliments how I care for our home, how I clean,cook and bake. That is a partnership, that is what a marriage is. I'm really hoping you are single and remain single till you grow the freak up!!!

K

kaylagrl

Lol if she the best why you here? Lol the husband is the leader, don't let the woman talk you into relying on society's opinion about a text, society is full of fools, be the man and tell that woman to do the dishes and once they dishes are done make real babies, don't be doing all them adoptions.

It takes one to know one, as we said as kids. Grow up and go troll somewhere more interesting. Only read two of your posts and I'm already tired of you. Thankfully, you won't be here long. As far as adopted kids, if you had half a brain, you'd understand not every one is able to have children of their own. Not to mention I'd rather see a child adopted than aborted. I'm going to leave off the last sentence I was going to say to you,but those that know me here can guess what I had in mind to say. :mad:

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
I know I'm about to waste my breath, but this is more to the OP couple than to you. My hubby can cook, clean and do the laundry. He was a bachelor for much of his life. When he was dating me he said "I'm not marrying you because I need a housewife, I'm marrying because I love you". Now that we are married he cooks, I clean or I cook, he cleans. That's called a partnership. He knows how to use a vacuum and if I'm away I don't come back to a dirty home. And I don't work outside the home.

As to you "beta" male junk, hubby is 6'4, 215 and was an all American. He has his CCW and has coached little league several times though we have no children of our own. Loves sports, but he also loves his wife. He doesn't sit on his rump demanding I run for his every whim. He doesn't need a mommy to look after him, he's fully able to care for himself. Which makes it that much more special that he compliments how I care for our home, how I clean,cook and bake. That is a partnership, that is what a marriage is. I'm really hoping you are single and remain single till you grow the freak up!!!
Somebody make me a sammich! 🥘
On a serious note, the world can learn an awful lot from you, my sister. May you and your hubby always be blessed beyond measure. 😎