Need sanity checker.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adnil
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Adnil

Guest
Is there some kind of computer software to this effect. There are plenty of iq tests online, what about a madness indicator? I'm always glad to remember that no matter how my 'sanity' fluctuates there is ALWAYS Gods Eternal Truth to fall back on and His Peace that surpasses my understanding, since my brain can't always compute the details.

"Wait a minute Papa God, so please explain to me for the fifteen hundredth time why I am safe and there's actually nothing to worry about?"

Peace laps at my shore every morning, I've been slow of learning How to Just Dive In!

This thing I can resolve to know, Christ and Him Crucified, that and His Resurrection from the dead.

I tell ya' if it weren't for those little things so embued with meaning that Jesus took time to say, those little gems that are the heavenly treasures we are so priveledged to weave into our lives by the Spirit - well! - I for one would be forever lost! Thanks again Jesus, my King. X
 
*gets out my magical sanity checker dohickey..swipes your forehead with it..yep you're sane..*

:o