Need some urgent Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eliseeee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Eliseeee

Guest
Hey All,
Asking that you pray for my friend and housemate Marta who has throat cancer shes starting treatment tomorrow. I really really appreciate it xoxoxox
 
Praying for Marta in Jesus Christ is Lord for a whole healing and His caring love and streangth.
God bless.
pickles
 
Dear Sister, I am sorry to hear of your friends illness.
I pray that God heals her quickly and completely without lasting complications, I pray also that He comforts you and all who care for her, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus
bro Gary
Hey All,
Asking that you pray for my friend and housemate Marta who has throat cancer shes starting treatment tomorrow. I really really appreciate it xoxoxox
 
Lord Jesus,
I pray that you will be with Martha. If you don't wish to heal her of this cancer I pray that you will comfort her and use her in her last days for your glory. If you do end up healing her, please also give her comfort and let this experience be used to draw her to yourself. Either way, may you be glorified in her life. Amen.