Hello brothers and sisters, I have to deliver a sermon in the evening on the importance of pastors and why we should be completely under them.. I am praying and preparing but any good suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks
NISHANT SADHU
People must be taught everything... people should learn to respect their pastors.. bible tells us that.
The importance of a Pastor is to teach for discipleship. The importance of following is set by example as Paul said in 1 cor 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
It's very biblical actually it happened many times in the old testament and in the new and will happen again when antichrist reveals himselfIMHO, a man who insists that you be completely under submission to him (above anything else), is a man to be VERY wary of. This is not Biblical. (See post #5)
People must be taught everything... people should learn to respect their pastors.. bible tells us that.
Tell your congregation that breno785au on Christian Chat, by the way, is the ultimate source and authority on christian doctrine said...no, don't do that.Hello brothers and sisters, I have to deliver a sermon in the evening on the importance of pastors and why we should be completely under them.. I am praying and preparing but any good suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks
NISHANT SADHU
Hello brothers and sisters, I have to deliver a sermon in the evening on the importance of pastors and why we should be completely under them.. I am praying and preparing but any good suggestions are most welcome.
Thanks
NISHANT SADHU