Needed some cheering up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ToastAndTea

Jul 31, 2018
One of my favorite YouTube artists, a lady by the name of Lizzy (Sassesnacks) passed away on April 10. I am devastated. Can anyone cheer me up? Second person I have lost to cancer in 3 years. Just a horrible experience all round. She was a believer. I am still trying to come to terms with it.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
One of my favorite YouTube artists, a lady by the name of Lizzy (Sassesnacks) passed away on April 10. I am devastated. Can anyone cheer me up? Second person I have lost to cancer in 3 years. Just a horrible experience all round. She was a believer. I am still trying to come to terms with it.
Rejoice , for she is home with our LORD , do not let the devil steal your joy...

Yes of course we grieve , but fill your mind that she is now in the presence of our LORD , this am sure will ease your pain...xox...

G

Godsgirl83

Toasty, if I could reach through this screen to give you a big hug I would!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry to hear this. However there is a thread on posting something funny. You might want to check that out and have a few laughs.

G

Godsgirl83

Sorry to hear this. However there is a thread on posting something funny. You might want to check that out and have a few laughs.
Oh yeah, it's in Christian Family Forum, titles "Can you guys post something funny please" Started by YHello. Currently 30 pages of funny stuff.

Alessia

Dec 26, 2018
Romania
It's always hard when we lose someone we care about, sorry about your loss. It's a good thing we have hope though, that it is not the end...