Needing help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 31, 2018
Hello thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm having a hard time the last couple of months. Long story short. I've been off on short term disability do to a back injury. My FMLA ran out but my short term disability didn't. The problem is now my work can terminat me. The surgeon told me it would be a couple more weeks before he would let me go back to work but it would on be little duty. The work I do doesn't offer light duty. I'm confused and don't know what to do. I feel lost, hopeless, and that I'm worthless to my wife and kids. Wishing I new what to do and how to fix things. I Believe in God but never really lived a Christian Life style. Pls pray for me and my family. To help me see the bigger picture thats out there.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Some encouragement for you in the Lord.....There is a powerful scripture that is really foundational for bringing hope, strength & peace in any situation that life may bring.. Isaiah 40:31 1 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Coming to a place in life of total surrendering to the Lord, by asking the Lord for forgiveness & inviting Him to be your Lord and Savior of your life is the most important decision you will ever make. Your Heavenly Father will meet you right where you are at in life, as He knows your needs. As the scripture says.. He is able to do abundantly above all that we could ask or think. Ephesians 3:19…19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20Now to Him who is able to do infinitely more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,...to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Its so important to spend time with the Lord daily, by being still in His presence & reading scriptures from your bible.Trusting Him daily to lead You & guide you all the days of your life. He will build strength within you & bring strength & peace within your home & family.
Heavenly Father, I lift up Charles & his family to You in prayer...May today be a New Beginning for him, where You are Lord of his life. May he grow strong in You & learn to Trust in You at all times. Bring provisions, bring peace & joy! In Jesus name! One last thought...Please read the gospel of John, as this will give you a beautiful picture "the big picture" of why Jesus gave His life on the Cross for us. John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him, would not perish but have Eternal Life."

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, friend. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hands, provide for all your needs, and work out everything good for you. Be assured that He is even more concerned and is able to deliver you from all your troubles in answer to earnest prayer. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Stay strong in Him. Blessings to you!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Charlesnapier33 and this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
Lord have mercy on them in this situation. Let your favor flood there lives. Make the impossible,possible for them. Help them Lord, in you God there is hope. In the name of Jesus, Amen.