Neither Trump nor Biden are Popular, hmm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
We need a president who unites. Unfortunately such a president is not on election.
No one can unite until we become united again.

So your not going to find one person who can unite..

Rome fell because it divided.. The US is headed their at warp speed

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
this follows the path of the further we get away from God, the more division comes.

as the pastor at my church said about year ago " we are no longer a Christian nation, and we need to start accepting that as a reality."
Know God, know peace. No God, no peace.

Dec 9, 2011
If Trump wins this year does he have only 4 years to be president?The reason I ask Is because If a president can only be president for two terms or 8 years doesn’t he already have one term already?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Recommendations to the Biden Campaign based on the recent polls

Biden needs to focus on his accomplishments. The most important issue is the economy.

So

1. The S&P 500 is up 50% since Joe Biden was elected. Now that is better than inflation. Point out that for the deplorables the economy is worse, but not for the elites. If you have More than a million dollars in the S&P 500 then sure, inflation has eaten into your expenses, but the money you have made in the market more than makes up for that. True, with rising interest rates you may not have as much equity in your home, but so what if you have 10 million in the S&P 500 when Joe Biden was elected you are up by $5 million. Surely that more than compensates for inflation and the drop in property values.

Joe Biden, good for multi millionaires, great for billionaires

2. Point out that these gains are not "accidental" but purposeful. For example would we really be fighting these wars in Ukraine and MidEast if Biden had not signaled that the US was weak with our withdrawal from Afghanistan? Sure that may be bad for assets in Afghanistan and for soldiers killed there. But for the people who make the weapons that are sold in these wars to restock America's arsenal this was a field day.

Joe Biden, good for the military industrial complex

3. Also point out that Joe Biden has helped bring down the cost of commercial real estate which could be a boom to anyone looking to invest in the US like China, or Russia, or Iran. An apartment complex in San Francisco which sold for 62 million in 2018 during that fiasco of a Trump administration just sold for $6.5 million! That is fire sale prices. Get them while the gettin is good!

Joe Biden, good for Russian oligarchs and the CCP millionaires.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
Actually, partially correct. A President can be in office for almost ten years. If a President were to resign anytime after 2 years, their replacement could be reelected twice afterwards. This of course doesn't apply to Trump's situation.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Actually, partially correct. A President can be in office for almost ten years. If a President were to resign anytime after 2 years, their replacement could be reelected twice afterwards. This of course doesn't apply to Trump's situation.
Why not? If Biden were to leave office and then named Trump as the replacement as long as he didn't fill in for Biden for more than 2 years he could still be reelected for another term.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Traitors to the left of me sell outs to the right here I am stuck in the middle with you.
I remember that one! .:D

Stuck In The Middle With You / Stealers Wheel
Although I preferred this by Gerry...

Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (Official Video)
:) :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Probably. I’m gonna sit this one out. It’s physically impossible for me to actually cast a vote for any of these candidates.
Not true, our polling places in the US will assist those who are physically incapable of casting a vote. :)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Moving into the future, there will never be a president who unites us in some unifying sense of national purpose that you are probably imagining.

That ship has sailed.

Our culture has been ripped apart and intentionally polarized into extraordinarily antithetical and immovable philosophical camps - there is no longer any shared sense of national purpose, national values, or even personal values. We can't even agree that objective reality exists, or that a woman has a uterus.

It is possible that one side will eventually gain a substantial majority, either through reason or through tyranny.
But that isn't unification.... that is just victory, like one side winning a war.

A concept like "unification" necessitates the existence of some kind of thing to unify around... and we currently have no such thing.

Yep, the tares and being put into bundles and separated from the wheat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Look at the letters to the seven churches in Revelation, Thyatira has the deep things of Satan and yet they also have those who don't know anything of the deep things. Pergamum has faithful ones like Antipas, but they also have the false prophet Balaam who is teaching them to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit fornication. Sardis has a bunch of unfinished works that have not been established, yet they also have a few that are dressed in white and will walk with the Lord. The only churches to not get a rebuke are Smyrna and Philadelphia. Philadelphia has not denied the Lord's name (which indicates other churches had otherwise it would not be much of a commendation) and they have kept the Lord's word (again indicating that other churches have not kept the Lord's word). Laodicea is the worst with the Lord saying they are going to make Him vomit and He isn't even in their midst (which indicates they aren't even meeting in the name of the Lord). The only word to them is to get out of that church.

What we are seeing in these letters to Ephesus, Thyatira, Pergamum, and Sardis is the wheat and tares growing together. What we are seeing is the apostasy and the genuine believers mixed together like Antipas and Balaam, or the synagogue of Satan and the church of Philadelphia. But the wheat and the tares are separated when we get to Philadelphia and Laodicea. By the time we get to Philadelphia we have both this church and we have "the synagogue of Satan". Recently there was a big "Christian" meeting that opened with a male stripper. When someone objected they were the one that was expelled. This is obviously "the synagogue of Satan". With Laodicea Jesus is not even inside the meeting, indicating they are not meeting in the name of Jesus, and His message to those in it is to get out.

What separates them is the ten days of trial that we see with Smyrna.

The tares begin their growth by "leaving their first love" in Ephesus. By the time you get to Laodicea this separation is complete and they have fully left Jesus.

Ephesus began by not being able to bear those that are evil but by Laodicea they have become fully tolerant of those that are evil. Initially they tried those that said they were apostles and weren't but with Laodicea all those who claim to be apostles aren't. Initially the church was very good at pulling up the weeds but they had one mistake, they left their first love. That was the merciful savior that saved them when they were sinners. The Lord's promise was that if they overcome they will get to eat of the tree of life, that means they weren't eating of the tree of life they were eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

This progresses and with Smyrna we see the church being put to death, sown into the ground.

Then with Pergamos the first tender shoots of the tares is idol worship taught by Balaam, the false prophet. They eat things sacrificed to idols. The wheat grows up from the martyrs like Antipas who hold fast the Lord's name and do not deny the faith. Christmas and Easter are two prominent examples of how the false prophet taught church to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit fornication. This is also where we see the tares holding the doctrine of the nicolaitans, to have a clergy laity system.

When you get to Thyatira the tares have grown and now have Jezebel, a woman calling herself a prophetess that doesn't simply teach but also seduces the Lord's people to commit fornication. Now the pageantry in the church grows and becomes seductive. Not only so but there are those that commit adultery with her, she claims to be the bride of Christ while she is also cutting deals with kings and governors. This is the deep things of Satan and this is how the deep state comes into being.

By the time we get to Sardis we realize that eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil results in death. The church tries to imitate all the saints and all the men of God, it dresses up with names that are alive while the church itself is dead. We see the church drying up and dying as people leave. As a result you have two different churches that come out of this dead church. One turns whole heartedly to the Lord in Philadelphia. They are poor, but rich in Spirit. The other is well funded, they have TV ministry, Online ministry, big campuses, and push the "prosperity gospel" claiming to be rich and yet are poor, blind, and naked. They will do anything to attract members and as a result the sin begins to stink and smell up the place.

Dec 9, 2011
I hope It’s not true but I’m starting to feel like Donald Trump won’t go to jail Even If he IS found guilty BEFORE the election🥺.Maybe he IS above the law.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I hope It’s not true but I’m starting to feel like Donald Trump won’t go to jail Even If he IS found guilty BEFORE the election🥺.Maybe he IS above the law.
Yep, this election is like going to see the parole board and terrified they will say "4 more years"

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Why don't you just want justice to be done? Have you already determined that he is guilty?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Yes I believe he Is guilty.
That case will probably be thrown out. It doesn't have a rigged judge. Do you believe Biden should be prosecuted for top secret he shared with an author for a book he received 8 million dollars for?

Dec 9, 2011
That case will probably be thrown out. It doesn't have a rigged judge. Do you believe Biden should be prosecuted for top secret he shared with an author for a book he received 8 million dollars for?
I believe that you don’t even know what they are charging Donald Trump With In that case.🤦🏾‍♂️