Nevada Christians?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sothy

While it would be awesome to meet a single Christian girl near me, I honestly was saved on my own and have no fellowship other than CC and no Church so far. Would really dig meeting any Christians in their 20's to 30's "male or female" that could invite me to church bible study, hang out, whatever. I have secular friends... but its really just stay home or "hey dude lets go out and drink and associate with shady people" and thats not what I am about. I am in the Mesquite St. George area and yeah this is probably a long shot, but just praying god will send me some of the right sort of friends.

Through my whole life I have had groups of Christian peers around trying to invite me to church and I was always trying to be polite and decline... I find it ironic that at the point in my life I am trying to walk with god there is NO ONE around....

L

luke15chick

Time to travel! well I'm sort of joking and sort of not. I've lived in four different cities and I always move based on a good church home. I left one city due to the fact that I could not find a good church home there.

S

Sothy

Heh

I have no idea how good the Churches are here. Trying to visit them but difficult to decide when sitting there alone. If you wind up in Northern Nv let me know, could visit one together :)

L

LynnJ

Hi Sothy,

I have found that for me visiting churches alone can be the best thing, because I am not distracted by others and their opinions of the church. Instead, I can get alone with God right there in my pew and depend on the Holy Spirit to direct me about the church and not the comments from others.

I will pray that you do find a good church home and some excellent Christian friends.

L

luke15chick

well thanks for the invite, but I have this fear against cold being that I've lived in Florida all my life, so you would have a difficult time getting me to leave Florida at this point