P
paigestingley
Guest
You could be surrounded by millions of people and still feel lonely. You can be near all your closest friends and family, and still feel lonely. Loneliness is a hollow, empty feeling. It can be miserable. But God tells us over and over again in the Bible that he does not want us to feel lonely. We are never ever truly alone as long as we’ve got God on our side.
Verses to read when you’re feeling lonely:
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
1 Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you.
Psalm 91:15 - When they call to me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them.
Isaiah 43:1-5 - Do not be afraid. I will save you. I have called you by name - you are mine. When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you. When you pass through fire, you will not be burned; the hard trials that come will not hurt you. For I am the Lord, your God...because you are precious to me and because I love you and give you honor, do not be afraid - I am with you!
Verses to read when you’re feeling lonely:
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
1 Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you.
Psalm 91:15 - When they call to me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them.
Isaiah 43:1-5 - Do not be afraid. I will save you. I have called you by name - you are mine. When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you. When you pass through fire, you will not be burned; the hard trials that come will not hurt you. For I am the Lord, your God...because you are precious to me and because I love you and give you honor, do not be afraid - I am with you!