Never give up on me - Song

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark_Matter
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dark_Matter

Guest
I heard this song on the radio a couple years ago, its about God's faithfulness, I'm reminded of his love. I listen and remember I am loved, Kind of gets me all teary eyed. <3

Never Give Up on Me
lyrics by Josh Bates

Time after time you’ve been left behind
Like the sun when it’s starting to rain
Time after time you’ve been forgotten
Like a picture that’s faded with age

Time after time you ran after me
When I was still running away
You never give up on me
No, You never give up on me

Though I’m weak you are strong
You told me I still belong
No, you never, never give up on me

Time after time I’ve used your grace
As a way to do what I please
I’ve taken for granted prayers that you answered
Never been all I could be
You are holding out your hands
And now I clearly see

You never give up on me
No, You never give up on me
Though I’m weak you are strong
You told me I still belong

No, you never, never give up on me

You always erase all my mistakes
You lift me up when I'm down
Through all the ages, Your love never changes
You welcome me just as I am

You never give up on me
No, You never give up on me
Though I’m weak you are strong
You told me I still belong

No, you never, never give up on me
Never give up, never give up on me
​

[video=youtube;k45iSliZN-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k45iSliZN-E[/video]