"...God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'” —Hebrews 13:5
We all have verses that God uses to get us through a season of our lives, but then we have life verses that remain meaningful for as long as we live. Hebrews 13:5 has been one of my life verses. My parents divorced before my first birthday so I was mostly raised by my mother. Although my dad did not abandon my family, my soul felt abandoned because he was not a part of our household. The emotional wound was very subconscious, but this verse has really healed it. God will always be here for me. God will never leave me. Heavenly Father, thank You for your promise.
We all have verses that God uses to get us through a season of our lives, but then we have life verses that remain meaningful for as long as we live. Hebrews 13:5 has been one of my life verses. My parents divorced before my first birthday so I was mostly raised by my mother. Although my dad did not abandon my family, my soul felt abandoned because he was not a part of our household. The emotional wound was very subconscious, but this verse has really healed it. God will always be here for me. God will never leave me. Heavenly Father, thank You for your promise.