New Adventure

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlueDivi

New member
Sep 27, 2020
17
19
3
Hello there,

A lot of things in my life have changed recently so I figured I'd just go along with the adventure. I'm currently eight months out from having my bachelor's degree which I went back to school for after teaching for almost nearly ten years. I'm craving community and fellowship, so I figured why not try something new.

I think that's all for now.
 
Hello @BlueDivi, welcome to CChat. I'm glad that you found us, and that you decided to let us be a part of your new adventure :)

God bless you!

~Deut


1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and BlueDivi
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and BlueDivi
Welcome Bludivi, God bless. I hope your being here on Christian Chat is the something new you are referring to, and not Christianity.
I've been saved since I was a kid. I did gain the gift of tongues in the last few months, but I have a deep and always growing relationship with God that I love. Jesus is my homeboy!
Thank you all for being so kind!
 
Hello there,

A lot of things in my life have changed recently so I figured I'd just go along with the adventure. I'm currently eight months out from having my bachelor's degree which I went back to school for after teaching for almost nearly ten years. I'm craving community and fellowship, so I figured why not try something new.

I think that's all for now.

We are so glad that you came!:) A warm welcome to CC!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade