New Age practices in the body of Christ

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Not all genetic modification is undesirable. In India, alot of starvation was prevented when wheat plants were modified to have shorter stalks to endure weather better.
While there will always be a motive of profit enlargement, even that has made food more available and at lower prices.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Locoponydirtman
Do you believe those who choose to believe false doctrine will be allowed to enter into the kingdom of heaven?
They did not choose this Doctrine. I went to Church where my Parents made me, like most people do. I sat under the tutelage and heard every Doctrine Preached, that the Church believed in. I had no idea, that small, if they were True or Not. But one day, I did my own research

Most, more, likely, have never tried debunk, the Doctrines, they were FORCED to ACCEPT as Children. In fact, they have NOW, put Their Own TWISTED Version, to it. This Chat Board is Full of it!
 
Cheaper, but not better.
In many cases better and more nutritious. We hear from time to time about abuses due to greed. We rarely hear about the positive things accomplished by genetic engineering.
 
The fact that God CHOSE him as a Pastor and not You, speaks Volumes in itself.
It's rather obviously clear, here, God knew he was a LEADER of His People.
And well, You, on the other hand, NOT!
Not all who call them selves pastor are of God?
 
In many cases better and more nutritious. We hear from time to time about abuses due to greed. We rarely hear about the positive things accomplished by genetic engineering.
We hear hardly nothing how the elitists are doing everything to lower the population by messing with nature, but that doesn't mean the plan exists.
 
Not all who call them selves pastor are of God?
He has 9 pages, of Posting History, and for the most part, nothing jumps out that screams, he is not as he claims.
And all he said, he had not observed anything.

Kind of like Joe [Boss] saying to Mike [Construction Worker], Mike, there's nails on the counter go get them.
Mike returns and says, I did not see them anywhere.
So Joe says, You claim to be a Construction Worker, anyone can claim to be that!

Really, a STUPID, response, by the one who quoted him.
 
Most, more, likely, have never tried debunk, the Doctrines, they were FORCED to ACCEPT as Children. In fact, they have NOW, put Their Own TWISTED Version, to it. This Chat Board is Full of it!
I don't believe most children attending church meetings are "forced" to believe anything. Neither is most of the teaching "twisted" as you claim. This would be more representative of the cults.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_Watchers_2017
They did not choose this Doctrine. I went to Church where my Parents made me, like most people do. I sat under the tutelage and heard every Doctrine Preached, that the Church believed in. I had no idea, that small, if they were True or Not. But one day, I did my own research

Most, more, likely, have never tried debunk, the Doctrines, they were FORCED to ACCEPT as Children. In fact, they have NOW, put Their Own TWISTED Version, to it. This Chat Board is Full of it!
Please enlighten us as to which church you were forced to accept their doctrine as a child and why it is wrong.
 
He has 9 pages, of Posting History, and for the most part, nothing jumps out that screams, he is not as he claims.
And all he said, he had not observed anything.

Kind of like Joe [Boss] saying to Mike [Construction Worker], Mike, there's nails on the counter go get them.
Mike returns and says, I did not see them anywhere.
So Joe says, You claim to be a Construction Worker, anyone can claim to be that!

Really, a STUPID, response, by the one who quoted him.

Who is 'he' ? My statement is general not aimed at anyone . Seen a lot of so called pastors in my years .
 
They did not choose this Doctrine. I went to Church where my Parents made me, like most people do. I sat under the tutelage and heard every Doctrine Preached, that the Church believed in. I had no idea, that small, if they were True or Not. But one day, I did my own research

Most, more, likely, have never tried debunk, the Doctrines, they were FORCED to ACCEPT as Children. In fact, they have NOW, put Their Own TWISTED Version, to it. This Chat Board is Full of it!
Agree! Praise the Lord He opened my eyes to the scourge of Scofield's Dispensationalism.
 
I don't believe most children attending church meetings are "forced" to believe anything. Neither is most of the teaching "twisted" as you claim. This would be more representative of the cults.
Yeah, I was raised Southern Baptist.
My Pastor, was also a Lynch Mob foreman, for the KKK.
I definitely agree to Your Post, i was being raised in a Cult.
 
I don't believe most children attending church meetings are "forced" to believe anything. Neither is most of the teaching "twisted" as you claim. This would be more representative of the cults.
They are only obligated to believe correct doctrine if they want to get to heaven.