New and looking for online church family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Devonpnw

Aug 21, 2019
Hello 👋
I pray for the words that will help me properly introduce myself. While waiting for approval from an admin I read through some threads and I am astounded at the positivity, grace, kindness, and love that the people in this forum give each other, but most importantly, the absolute love and dedication that is shown to God. Praise God for a safe space like this. I have a lot to learn about God and how to be a Christian and that’s what I’m looking for: support. I’m praying for a teacher, a mentor, a friend. I’m desperate to declare freedom from that bonds that hold me (fear fear fear) and I fail daily. I sin by the second and grow weary of waging battle with myself constantly. I need an increase of faith and hope to find a community where I can fellowship with others and pray for others as well. Thank you.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Devon 😊 Good evening 😊 Welcome to the family 😊

God bless you ❤

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Devon, your introduction is just beautiful. I believe you will feel right at home. Here at Christian Chat we are "teachers, mentors and friends" to each other....just ordinary people helping one another get through the day as we walk with our Christ.

Look through the various forums to find a thread that interests you, join in and just be yourself. We look forward to interacting with you. Devon, may God bless you richly. :)

Devonpnw

Aug 21, 2019
Good morning (it’s morning here in sunny California),
I just wanted to say thank you for your responses, it means a lot. I thought a lot about joining this chat forum last night and prayed and thanked God for the new positivity in my life. He is such a good father and knows exactly what I need. I look forward to learning more and meeting new, great, blessed people. God bless your day and may His face shine upon you all. Thank you 😊 🙏🏾

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, welcome to CC and glad to meet you. Yes sunny hot CA here, hoping that fall comes soon. Hope to see you at the forums, God bless!

Aug 20, 2019
Hello, welcome I was reading the post, I think your more of a teacher than your letting on. Stay Positive.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello 👋
I pray for the words that will help me properly introduce myself. While waiting for approval from an admin I read through some threads and I am astounded at the positivity, grace, kindness, and love that the people in this forum give each other, but most importantly, the absolute love and dedication that is shown to God. Praise God for a safe space like this. I have a lot to learn about God and how to be a Christian and that’s what I’m looking for: support. I’m praying for a teacher, a mentor, a friend. I’m desperate to declare freedom from that bonds that hold me (fear fear fear) and I fail daily. I sin by the second and grow weary of waging battle with myself constantly. I need an increase of faith and hope to find a community where I can fellowship with others and pray for others as well. Thank you.
A warm Christian welcome to you, sister Devon. So glad you came. It is good that we be gathered here together to share, praise and fellowship in the Lord:) This space is not always completely safe, but there are some genuinely beautiful souls in here. Take time to find them, and then stay close. Jesus loves you and so do I.

We all fail at times, to one degree or another. All Jesus asks is that you give it you best. He will take care of the rest. Just be of a thankful heart towards Him that gave His all for you. Pray for me. I will pray for you. God bless.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Philippians 1:6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

Welcome to CC :)