New and unsure about faith.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThatOneGuy

Junior Member
May 11, 2015
16
0
0
As the title say's I am new to this group and unsure about faith, that is one of the reason's I joined not only to meet cool people of faith but also people who are and was in the situation I am in now. I am not much of talker so this is all I have to say for now but also i hope to get to know everyone. :)
 
No worries, hope get a little closer to finding Faith as you have fellowship :)

Welcome to C.C. :)
 
You're welcome here! I'm always open to chat if you ever want to mull over some of those hard questions with anybody. Either way, I hope you have a great experience here :)
 
Welcome. The first time I picked up and started to read the bible, I realised what faith meant and how important it is. Especially in this changing world where the word of Jesus Christ needs to be heard. If you ever want to chat, send me a message. :)