After a long time I am here. This is the first time I am introducing myself. So I guess I am new. How are you all. I am an introvert from Bangladesh. anybody want to be friend? (My English is not good in general, sorry for that)
Welcome. You will find friendly Christians here. Your English is bound to be better than most people's Bengali.After a long time I am here. This is the first time I am introducing myself. So I guess I am new. How are you all. I am an introvert from Bangladesh. anybody want to be friend? (My English is not good in general, sorry for that)
Well you did ok in your first post ArponAfter a long time I am here. This is the first time I am introducing myself. So I guess I am new. How are you all. I am an introvert from Bangladesh. anybody want to be friend? (My English is not good in general, sorry for that)
Yes, I do very much want to be your friend. Thanks for the opportunity. Your English is coming through perfectly. Welcome to CC, brother So.After a long time I am here. This is the first time I am introducing myself. So I guess I am new. How are you all. I am an introvert from Bangladesh. anybody want to be friend? (My English is not good in general, sorry for that)
After a long time I am here. This is the first time I am introducing myself. So I guess I am new. How are you all. I am an introvert from Bangladesh. anybody want to be friend? (My English is not good in general, sorry for that)