NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
yes, i see all of what you are saying.

but, something has to actually happen before i am going to say the tide has turned. i mean, the fake news stops faking, somebody actually goes to jail, etc...

i can speak to this in ( sorry for the weak example) football terms- a few years ago, my hometown team, lost to another team which they outgained in yards 400 to 150, kept the ball 35 to 25 minutes, and ran more plays on offense.

the stats sad my team won. the scoreboard sad the other team won. that is what we have here. the stats say the good patriots are winning. the scoreboard says the deep state is winning. and that is the only thing that counts.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If you did not watch Tucker Carlson tonight you should, he totally blew up Joy Behar, obliterated her. Now you might think, so what, people who watch Tucker don't watch Joy so it won't make any difference. It wasn't just Tucker it was also Niki Minaj, and the 22 million who follow Niki will certainly have quite a bit of overlap with Joy Behar's audience.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017

but, something has to actually happen before i am going to say the tide has turned. i mean, the fake news stops faking, somebody actually goes to jail, etc...

i can speak to this in ( sorry for the weak example) football terms- a few years ago, my hometown team, lost to another team which they outgained in yards 400 to 150, kept the ball 35 to 25 minutes, and ran more plays on offense.

the stats sad my team won. the scoreboard sad the other team won. that is what we have here. the stats say the good patriots are winning. the scoreboard says the deep state is winning. and that is the only thing that counts.
Glad that you are able to acknowledge that the Patriots are Statistically Winning...

The only issue with your version of a sports analogy is that the Information Warfare application and Perception...
The problem is that the Scoreboard that you are looking at IS IRRELEVANT as the Game that you think that you are watching is only a minor Battle on the Irregular Warfare Battlefield...
Following your sports analogy to illustrate the COMPLEXITY of the REAL SCOREBOARD - You have to Factor in the Deception Plan that you are NOT AWARE (Hidden/Invisible Strategy) that you are watching the deliberately under-resourced Junior Varsity Fielded B-Team Scoreboard that nobody cares about (like bruises are not a measure of effectiveness, it's part of the deception plan) where the only Games Scoreboard's that Matter are ALL the VARSITY SPORTS SEASON CHAMPIONSHIPS and which Home Town TEAM ends up WINNING the MOST VARSITY TEAM Championships by the end of the SEASON/Year...

ONE BATTLE (One small JV Game) does not decide the WINNER of the WAR (The DOMINANT TEAM throughout the Entire SEASON) ...
The Team that BRINGS HOME the MOST CHAMPIONSHIPS WINS!!!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

OK, let's compare this to a football game.

A year ago they had the fake media working like a charm, people were buying into it and it was their bread and butter, but that has blown up, no one trusts them, they can't run that play anymore and when they do it just loses more yardage.

They had Fauci telling us the pandemic was not from Wuhan bioweapons lab, that is racist, you can't use HCQ and he is the person to trust. Now everyone knows he is a liar.

Kamala Harris ran and hid during the whole Afghan catastrophe.

The two rising stars in the Democratic party, Newsom and Cuomo have both crashed and burned.

Now Biden is like Scar with a bunch of hungry hyenas. They have gotten crushed in the ratings, they have paid a steep price to get him in office and they want the payoff. If he can't deliver on the $3.5 trillion they'll devour him.

He has no political capital, he is toxic. We have never heard this in any previous administration, a whole stadium chanting "F the president", "we want Trump" and "Trump won".

But it is worse than all that. Instead of throwing a few nut jobs in the Gulag and having this whole thing end with your false flag operation on Jan 6, that also has blown up in their face, they are getting exposed at every turn, and now these "Maga" deplorables are taking over the precincts and the school boards. Conservative talk show hosts are crushing the ratings.

If you are a politician the writing is on the wall. You had better distance yourself from the Border fiasco, distance yourself from the Afghan fiasco, distance yourself from the economic catastrophe and don't vote for that $3.5 trillion bill. This isn't like previous years, people are paying attention and taking action.

So our offense is clicking on all cylinders, their offense is three and out on a good series, fumble or interception on a bad series. Our defense is swarming them and destroying them, the hypocrisy is off the charts. In fact I think the Lord is going to pull the first string any minute now and put in the second string.

Jul 12, 2021
Here is an opportunity to get a pulse on the Current and New Perspectives from the CC Forum as it pertains to the 2020 US Presidential Election and CV19...

Unfortunately, the current CC Polling feature is very limited with the number of questions allowed...
There are a lot of other related Questions that would be interesting to garner a pulse on this thread from the CC Forum...
Maybe each line of questions warrants it's own Poll... hmm... For starters...

1 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding the blatant evidence of CENSORSHIP in the US and around the World?

I'm not sure what blatant evidence of censorship you are referring to? We are free to speak as much as we want and about what we want in public but people are just as free to disagree and have a conversation. We are not free to yell fire in a movie theater or bomb on an air plane as this can cause actual harm to people. As does alot of rhetoric going around these days. In addition, you are also free to receive consequences for your free speech. If you say some hateful racist non sense and get fired by your private employer then that's 100% your fault.

2 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding the prevalent occurrences and THREATS of MANDATED VACCINES?

People who can get the vaccine should get the vaccine, I work in medicine and this is just obvious.

3 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding the prevalent occurrences and THREATS of SHUTTING DOWN for DELTA VARIANT?

The only reason we would have to shut down again would be because people continue to refuse to be vaccinated. If you look at all the states that are having an outbreak and filled hospitals look no further then those with massive vaccine conspiracy people spreading non sense in power. How many articles do we need to read of anti vaxxers dying and their families destroyed.

4 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding this notion of our World Facing a REAL MODERN DAY SPIRITUAL WARFARE with DIRE CONSEQUENCES at RISK?

Not too sure about warfare per se. I think everyone is on their own spiritual journey and we can encourage those to be on a good path when we can and just be supportive and understanding to those that stray from it In hopes they will find their way back.

5 - If there was National and/or International Fraud and Corruption in the 2020 US Election - is that not an ACT of WAR that warrants correction with World Wide Implications?

There is no good evidence that shows their was any wide-spread fraud whatsoever. And by definition it is also clearly not an act of war. Seems like people need to just move on. The only implications are people are gullible to what their favorite media personality or celebrities are saying. On both sides of the isle..........

6 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding the potential existence of a Global Group of Elitist aka The Deep State or The Cabal having a role in all the Evil taking place in our World today?

Not sure about an actual organization or group but there are the richest of the rich that should be taken down a few pegs but most fellow Christians don't agree with that assessment. Alot of us will go on and on about these "elites" but then fail to vote them out of power or tax them like crazy.

7 - Are these TOPICS of INTEREST to you here in the CC? Do you appreciate hearing and seeing alternative INFORMATION on these subjects that are otherwise NOT available on MSM?

Alternative information? I don't like that really at all. Christianity is losing favor amongst the younger generations because some of the crazy and conspiratorial rhetoric going on in Christian circles as if recent. I think we all need to do our part as Christians and focus on God and Jesus Christ first and foremost and keep politics and conspiracy out of it. Remember the crazy scares of the 80s and 90s? When people thought dungeons and dragons was the work of Satan? I mean come on. Let's stick with our Bible and prayers and focus on what matters. If Harry Potter and some rock music is really going to steal your child from their walk with Jesus then you as a parent didn't prepare them for how the real world works in the first place. We need to be open and inviting and not so doctrinal and hateful. We need to pull Christianity into the modern age and focus on our walk with Jesus. The rest is just whatever. And stop mixing politics with our beliefs. Left right and center are welcome here as brothers and sisters. That's all we should care about. I've been seeing time and time again people leaving this place over politics and not what truly matters.

8 - If these topics do not rise to the level of interest or concern to you or people that you know - what are some plausible reasons that some people may remain indifferent, complacent, or resistant to their plausibility or risks?

It isn't plausible until proven to be so. People are not doing the hard work and research to prove anything. Again, I'm in the medical field doing real science and research every day and most of the stuff on TV or what politicians are saying is just bunk! That goes for especially the people denying what my entire career is based on.

I am a non denominational Christian who values freedom and science. I'm not left or right and I do actual research not Facebook private group "research".

That is all.
God bless.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Here is an opportunity to get a pulse on the Current and New Perspectives from the CC Forum as it pertains to the 2020 US Presidential Election and CV19...

Unfortunately, the current CC Polling feature is very limited with the number of questions allowed...
There are a lot of other related Questions that would be interesting to garner a pulse on this thread from the CC Forum...
Maybe each line of questions warrants it's own Poll... hmm... For starters...

1 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding the blatant evidence of CENSORSHIP in the US and around the World?
It is blowing up in their face. The hypocrisy and lies of it. CNN and MSNBC have seen their ratings collapse, NYTimes and WAPO have been humiliated again and again.

2 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding the prevalent occurrences and THREATS of MANDATED VACCINES?
It is blowing up in their face. Several States are outlawing it, a NY judge has put an injunction on it, businesses are in turmoil and chaos because of it. The hypocrisy of Biden telling everyone to get vaccinated while Harris is telling everyone "my body my choice" has been the last straw to the polling data on Biden.

3 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding the prevalent occurrences and THREATS of SHUTTING DOWN for DELTA VARIANT?
This is the result of vaccinating everyone with a leaky vaccine. The only thing they have done is to favor variants that the vaccine doesn't protect you from. Fortunately we have millions of Americans who have not been vaccinated so even if all the vaccinated do die off it will not threaten human civilization in the US.

4 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding this notion of our World Facing a REAL MODERN DAY SPIRITUAL WARFARE with DIRE CONSEQUENCES at RISK?
Let God arise and His enemies be scattered. Jesus is coming soon!

5 - If there was National and/or International Fraud and Corruption in the 2020 US Election - is that not an ACT of WAR that warrants correction with World Wide Implications?
Wow how old is this post? We have already been provided overwhelming evidence of massive fraud and corruption in the 2020 election involving foreign countries. Just yesterday it came out that some members of the military at the highest level were involved in Treason. Yes, it is an act of War and we need military tribunals to start immediately.

6 - What are the thoughts/perspectives in the CC Forum regarding the potential existence of a Global Group of Elitist aka The Deep State or The Cabal having a role in all the Evil taking place in our World today?
Are you referring to the 130 underground military bases with the Mag Lev trains that criss cross the country underground and the use of that system for all kinds of nefarious and criminal behavior? The whole world lies in the evil one and we need the Lord to return with his glittering sword to smash that to bits.

7 - Are these TOPICS of INTEREST to you here in the CC? Do you appreciate hearing and seeing alternative INFORMATION on these subjects that are otherwise NOT available on MSM?
I haven't watched MSM for quite a few years now. Yes, I spend time every day looking for information on topics the MSM doesn't want me to know about.

8 - If these topics do not rise to the level of interest or concern to you or people that you know - what are some plausible reasons that some people may remain indifferent, complacent, or resistant to their plausibility or risks?
Some people are in a coma. Others are in a very long, drug induced sleep. Still others are drunk on the worldly wine. Then for others learning the truth is like waking up to a nightmare and so they want to just go back to sleep.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
@GodIsGREEAT
Thank you for your contribution and your kind, earnest and respectful response. This thread is already up to 14 pages and over 250 posts - please take the time to scroll thru to see the volumes of hard work and research that has been put into this body of work.

I'm not sure what blatant evidence of censorship you are referring to? Trump, Targeted Conservatives and Christian Patriot Influencers have ALL been Censored from MSM & SM for the past two years… Out-spoken Doctor’s and Nurses who UNDERSTAND the WOOL that has been pulled over everyone’s eyes have been Censored. MSM and Facebook Fact Checkers Censored all coverage on Scientific articles re: Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and the Schewed CV19 reporting requirements… etc… CENSORSHIP is exactly WHY these ALTERNATIVE Christian Conservative Patriot Platforms have grown so rapidly...

People who can get the vaccine should get the vaccine, I work in medicine and this is just obvious. Why are we not DRIVING toward IMMUNITY via Multiple Scientific Methods… Why can’t people provide Proof of ANTI-BODIES; Proof of Immunity via Therapeutics; Proof of O+ Blood type Immunity; Religious Exemptions ‘Pro-Choice’ My Body-My Choice (DNA altering); Medical Exemptions; Proof of Immunity to Propaganda etc etc…

The only reason we would have to shut down again would be because people continue to refuse to be vaccinated. CV19 has a +99% SURVIVABILITY RATE. SPIKES in CV19 only occurred since the Vaccines… India BEAT the Delta SPIKE with IVERMECTIN… Stop watching the FAKE NEWS – Look at WORLD NEWS to SEE what is really happening…

Not too sure about warfare per se. WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF A MODERN DAY SPIRITUAL WAR and the DEEP STATE CABAL (side of EVIL) is using the LEFT/MSM/SM as their PUPPETS to CONTROL their NARRATIVE to achieve their EVIL DIOBOLICAL AGENDA… The Christian Patriots are on the SIDE of GOOD… If you are having difficulty seeing the Bibilical Sides in today’s Battlefield. Think of today’s Global Scenario AKIN to STAR WARS – the EVIL EMPIRE ‘DARK FORCE’ is the Evil DS/CABAL – The Revolutionary JEDI FORCE is the side of GOOD (The Christian Patriot Truther White Hats). Since the DS is an invisible ENEMY the GOOD GUYS have organized and are conducting COVERT (underground) OPERATIONS via a team of DIGITAL WARRIORS to circumvent EVIL’s Plans… Note: A DS OBJECTIVE to achieve their FINAL GOAL (Great RESET) has been to DIVIDE our NATION – they have succeeded; which is PROOF of their EXISTENCE.

There is no good evidence that shows their was any wide-spread fraud whatsoever. YES THERE IS!!! LOL, you just proved there is CENSORSHIP!! And it has been made available via this Thread and TWO other even LARGER Threads with all the DATA FORENSIC EVIDENCE PROOF… This PROOF has been shown on OAN and will be made PUBLIC WHEN the ARIZONA AUDIT is released in the coming weeks…

Not sure about an actual organization or group but there are the richest of the rich that should be taken down a few pegs but most fellow Christians don't agree with that assessment. NOTE the results of this CC FORUM POLL would say otherwise… MORE and MORE CHRISTIANS and CHRISTIAN PATRIOTS are WAKING UP to the DS’s EVIL AGENDA.

Alternative information? I don't like that really at all. WE HAVE BEEN in SPIRITUAL WARFARE for the SOULS of our CHILDREN from EVIL well before many of us WOKE-UP to learn what a DEEP-STATE was, and come to learn that IT IS REAL and an EXISTENTIAL THREAT to our CHRISTIAN ETHOS, SOULS and LIVES. This Information IS NOT AVAILABLE on MSM/SM or GOOGLE… The only place to LEARN about TODAY’S EVIL DS CABAL and the LIES that are spewing from their Puppets on the LEFT/MSM/SM/Hollywood etc is via all these ALTERNATIVE PLATFORMS where CHRISTIAN PATRIOT TRUTHERS can POST everything you ever wanted to KNOW EXISTED, but NEVER HAD A CLUE about…

It isn't plausible until proven to be so. People are not doing the hard work and research to prove anything. FALSE! MSM/SM are NOT doing REAL JOURNALISM!!! The majority of CHRISTIAN PATRIOT TRUTHERS are attempting to provide the OLD school hard work to gather, vet and provide appropriate caveats for information that has been verified vs has not been verified… This THREAD is a Perfect example… My sense is that you came across this topic and dove right in with your OPINION to respond without actually doing your homework and research to even look at the volume of credible information that has been posted within… YES, there is Mis-Information and Dis-Information in this modern day INFORMATION WARFARE, but most of the ‘Crazy’ stuff that falls into those categories have been omitted…

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
X22Report - Running Red! Track & Follow Events! Think Projection! Justice Is Coming! - Must Video
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 19:58

The [DS] is now preparing the narrative, they are projecting everything onto Trump by using the Milley story. Was Milley a WH?. The timing of the story corresponds to Devolution. The [DS]/fake news are trying to make it seem like Trump was about to attack China, why. Is the projection timed with the forensic audit. Trump did say we were attacked and it worse than Pearl Harbor and 911. So who attacked us, was it China? Is China preparing for the fallout, is the [DS] preparing for the fallout, it is starting to seem that way.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 29:2 Yet I will besiege Ariel; she will mourn and lament, she will be to me like an altar hearth.

He will make our cities like the hearth of the great altar. In other words everything will be burnt up to ashes. Right now the economy is being burnt up, the dead are being burnt up, our way of life is being burnt up. 60 million babies have been burnt up and this nation justified it from their courts to their politicians to their prophets (media). So, as you have done it will be done to you.

3 I will encamp against you on all sides; I will encircle you with towers and set up my siege works against you.

Don't you love this! Milley has been caught red handed in treason. We have the tapes, we have the witnesses, and it is all released in a book by Woodward that the left cannot ignore. Same day this breaks we have hearings on the fiasco in Afghanistan with calls for the Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State and the Joint chiefs of staff to resign. At the same time we have a recall vote for Newsom in which the fraud is caught on day one. In some precincts 70% of people coming in to vote are told "you already voted"! But the results from the Maricopa county audit are about to be released, that will be a bombshell! Yet, Georgia, Wisconsin and now Pennsylvania are all proceeding to do their audits! At the same time all this is happening we have stadiums around the country chanting in unison "F Joe Biden". What politician wants to be associated with him? Do you think they can get their $3.5 trillion plan passed and if not all those friends they were going to buy off will be gone as well. The main stream media has been demolished and totally burned any credibility they had covering for these guys, Joy Behar got blown up today, Rachel Maddow has already announced she is leaving, Chris Cuomo and Brian Stelter have already seen their ratings collapse. They are attacked on every side.

4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.5 But your many enemies will become like fine dust, the ruthless hordes like blown chaff.

The boastful, arrogant speech has been silenced. No one cares about some NBA star, or some other media darling. We have been humbled. It used to be that the NY Times was the paper of record, now they are being disgraced daily as a prostitute selling herself nightly. Biden with his "whispering" is a fulfillment of this. He mumbles, he has become ghostlike hiding in his basement, and when he does speak he whispers. They thought they were so big they have been reduced to the dust, they are food for snakes. They were so arrogant with their "deep state" and all the elites and people in high position, the Lord will blow on them and they will scatter like fine dust or chaff blown away by the wind.

Suddenly, in an instant, 6 the Lord Almighty will come with thunder and earthquake and great noise, with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire.

At this point the firstfruits are raptured suddenly. The firstfruits were one with the Holy Spirit to restrain the evil, they stood against election fraud, they stood against the corruption of the Biden crime family, they stood against the treason of Milley. Then it will be in an instant, you will see thunder, earthquake, great noise with windstorm, tempest and flames of devouring fire. This will be that meteor shower from the tail of the dragon. When it is over you will learn the firstfruits are gone.

7 Then the hordes of all the nations that fight against Ariel, that attack her and her fortress and besiege her, will be as it is with a dream, with a vision in the night— 8 as when a hungry person dreams of eating, but awakens hungry still; as when a thirsty person dreams of drinking, but awakens faint and thirsty still. So will it be with the hordes of all the nations that fight against Mount Zion.

The church has been attacked by hordes. Whether we are talking about the LGTBQ agenda, the CRT agenda, the abortionists, the vaccine mandates, etc. They were foaming at the mouth thinking they were about to conquer the church and then when the church is raptured they realize it was all a dream and they wake up to the nightmare that is the Earth after the rapture. After everyone knows what lying hypocrites they are. Their will be death and destruction on a scale that is a measured response to the holocaust that is abortion. They thought these believers would be their slaves and instead the Lord comes in and says "they belong to me". It is just like a thief in the night. They lose everything.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
should be.

but won't be.

because the deep state is in firm control.
should be.
but won't be.
because the deep state is in firm control.
I don't think a new pair of eye glasses will help because you are looking at the wrong scoreboard on the wrong field, with the wrong players and the wrong referees.... The Scoreboard for Irregular Warfare, Information Warfare and Covert Operations can only be seen by those who know what they are looking at and what they are looking for...
Similar to these Hidden 3D Stereogram Images... Can you see the HIDDEN IMAGE Scoreboard now?
1631758086195.png

Jul 12, 2021
Part 1

Wow, so where do I begin. It was exceptionally difficult to read through your responses as they read like an Alex Jones rave. No disrespect but I read through your 14 pages and there is essentially no evidence to speak of. Just a bunch of dissallusioned people saying nonsense they heard online. Such as the vaccine modifying your DNA? Where is the proof of that anywhere on this forum? Again, I work very close to these issues in the medical field and nothing about this vaccine is modifying your DNA so let's get real and stop just spreading lies.

There has been Zero hard work as far as I can tell and that might explain why Noone is taking you guys seriously. You are trying to say my career and millions of others is a big lie formulated by the "deep state"

Noone is being censored from the truth, the only censorship is from people just claiming waky conspiracy theories without evidence that gets people killed! Name a single person with demonstrated and good and clear evidence that has been censored. I doubt you can. As a lovely example, roughly a year ago you guys were all about that "doctor" pushing Hydroxychloroquine, Stella Immanuel? Also believes that STDs are from demons inside the women's vagina amongst other insane things. So please give us some actual good sources.

Your entire response to my section 2 was unreadable. Nothing about the vaccine alters DNA. Provide proof please. As far as blood types, they are still conducting that research as well as studying everything else you're talking about. We are working towards multiple answers to the covid issue but it takes time.

So let's be clear, you are stating as fact that the de wormer/anti parisite drug ivermectin has solved the covid issue in India? Let's look at the evidence. The ONLY source for this claim is from a website called The Desert Review which has a clear history of fake information and hoaxes. So other than that joke of a source please provide a real source or one with clear data or that has others fact check them. Science is all about trying to prove our own findings wrong. ALSO, people should get the vaccine so there are not further mutations. I was saying this 1 year ago that it will likely mutate and cause several more lock downs and here we are with variants. Did you know if everyone took this seriously we could have killed off the virus within a few months by stopping its spread. We would have been back to normal over a year ago if people like you took it seriously. So really those responsible for all the death and businesses being shut down is on those who refuse to get vaccinated when they can or lie and spread misinformation online. This could have been over already. 99%? look up how many people 1% of earth's population is and tell me that is an acceptable amount of deaths for you to not care about those people and their families and businesses. The fact you don't care about ~1% of the population dying is terrifying and non Christ like in so many ways. My job is to save lives and people like you just don't get it or care enough about your fellow humans.

Jul 12, 2021
Part 2

4 was just a mess. Proof of this Cabal please? Your saying look at the world that's the proof? No.. That's not proof, that might explain why you keep providing zero actual evidence because I'm not sure you know what real and good evidence means. This might also explain why you seem to fall for conspiracy after conspiracy. I read the same stuff you did and I didn't find it convincing so what's the truth here? Am I just stupid? I went to a good college and graduated pretty high in my class to work in the field of medicine and help people. I also know how to do real research and how real scientific papers need to be written, sourced and fact checked.

So what's the real difference between you and I?

You have bad skepticism and don't know how to fact check at all. That's how you end up like Alex Jones and get laughed at by the "main stream media" give me a break. Im not some sheep who just watches fox news or CNN all day or paints in a broad brush and claims all of the "left" are evil communists trying to take down America and enslave us Christians. You need to not assume intent and In general give people the benefit of the doubt, assume the best in people but by all means prepare for the worst. That's what Jesus would do. I also watch multiple news sources and fact check them on bigger stories as well as I mainly view 3rd party independent news sources that properly list their citations.

I also am not going to Objectify my fellow humans and children of God and say we are at war with them..That's not how he get people on the path to righteousness. Are there struggles in the media and in the culture of today? Sure is it war? NO.. Be a better Christian and love our fellow children of God and show them that our side accepts those of all stripes. Open arms people.

You still didn't provide proof or evidence of any voter fraud. You just said we proved it before in this thread! Well I looked and didn't see anything that looked convincing so please show actual sources that are credible otherwise why should I even bother responding to someone who doesn't care enough to get good sources and spreads misinformation like wildfire. Respond here with a single example with evidence and sources of confirmed wide spread voter fraud that was more than a single occurrence of more than a single person. I doubt you will find it. And don't bother responding if you are just going to say you showed it before because clearly you haven't.

Quoting like 20 people In a Christian chat poll as evidence for a global elite group cabal running the world is pretty terrible proof. Just wow.

7 was again like a headline filled mess with no actual proof of anything. You keep Objectifying people and saying the evil left is out to get us without actually showing anything. You keep using buzz words to label people and that must make it easier for you to justify thinking of them as some sub human Christian hating monsters when they are more likely other Christians like me who just demand better evidence and want what's best for humanity and love Jesus christ. Just because they are different and believe different things doesn't give you the right to act like there is a massive conspiracy against you. If i yell bomb on an airplane I accept I will be censored as well for being a danger to those around me. Just like those people saying eating a de wormer will cure covid.

And finally 8. I am indeed correct, look it up. I love when people say look it up and I actually do and I'm usually correct. Something has to still be proven plausible to be counted as a possible explanation for something.

Here is an example:

Is it plausible that a magical roll of toilet paper created me and my brain and makes me believe every day im in the "real world" by injecting my real brain full of magic juice but I'm really In space out there on an asteroid space station floating and being injected with magic juice?

The answer is NO this isn't plausible until I prove that every peice of this story itself is individually possible. Like magic toilet paper rolls… Those are not a plausible explanation for why I'm here until Evidence is shown demonstrating their existence. I also don't see any evidence for magic brain juice or an asteroid space station amongst other major issues with my example "crazy" story.

Please stop with the MSM explanation. I don't watch the MSM anyway and frankly don't care how bad their journalism is because I watch independent sources that cite things properly as mentioned before. Most of these "patriot truthers" are no more than Facebook group conspiracy theorists no different then flat earthers that just say things with no good evidence. If you were correct then why is there no good evidence anywhere? I'm sorry but you can't censor the dark web or other outlets that are owned by private individuals. So if it really were true the evidence would be overwhelming and I mean actually overwhelming and not conspiracy private forum people agreeing to it. Flat earthers have a website and forum too and they all seem to see the "overwhelming evidence" supporting a flat earth when clearly they are mistaken.

News flash, most non denominational Christians are moderates or even a bit left leaning and don't agree with your conspiracies so you are in the minority when it comes to other places other than Christian chat which seems to be extremely right wing and a pro conspiracy website which is sad to see. I came here as a Christian women looking for fellowship and all I see in the chats and forums is craziness. Let's focus on the word and actions of Jesus christ. To be honest politics and conspiracy conversations should not be welcome here and we should focus on what matters. If you want to discuss conspiracy and politics do it somewhere else. Don't muddy Jesus into this non sense. Young people are turning away from faith more than ever because you keep mixing crazy conspiracy and right wing idiology with Jesus and Christianity and sadly Christianity won't last long if the next generation just stops taking it seriously because people like you dont actually do the hard work and you seem to think you are. So shame on you and everyone who piles on to the nonsense conspiracy Train and drags Jesus with them.

For me. I'll probably go elsewhere and look for people that value decency and value common sense and real truth that's backed up by the real hard workers like me who work in these fields and are actual experts in the field. You can stay here with the other people who agree with you and keep sullying God's word with your politics and conspiracy but have fun being irrelevant in a few years when everyone else moves on to greener pastures and places that focus on the lord.

I do wish the best for you and this site and I hope things turn out for the better. Be a better Christian and make small christ like decisions every day for everyon e.

Once again
God bless.

I don't think a new pair of eye glasses will help because you are looking at the wrong scoreboard on the wrong field, with the wrong players and the wrong referees.... The Scoreboard for Irregular Warfare, Information Warfare and Covert Operations can only be seen by those who know what they are looking at and what they are looking for...
Similar to these Hidden 3D Stereogram Images... Can you see the HIDDEN IMAGE Scoreboard now?
View attachment 230986

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
X22Report - Out They Go! Clean House Is Very Important! Deep State Panicking Over Durham & AZ Forensic Audit! - Must Video
Thursday, September 16, 2021 19:52

The [DS] now know when the forensic audit is going to be released. Think about all of the distractions they put into place to clog the news cycles. They are building the narrative to make it seem like Trump is unhinged and that he would use nuclear weapons, think mirror. Psaki says that [JB]/puppet masters would never foment an insurrection, RED 4. The forensic audit is coming out at the end of this month and the [DS] is ready to push their agenda. buckle up it’s going to be a rough ride.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Deep State Seems To Be Circling The Drain!! - On The Fringe Must Video
Thursday, September 16, 2021 18:06

So many stories out right now. We have bad guys attacking bad guys. Good guys attacking bad guys. Bad guys that might not be bad guys attacking others… There is a lot going on and a stern warning that the blackout may be coming soon. NCSVVIC VVWG1VVGA

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Report: Several Hundred Thousand Maricopa County Ballots Missing, Boxes Identified With Totally Blank Ballots
Thursday, September 16, 2021 18:12

I give this report from the audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, a little more weight for two reasons: First, Patrick Howley is generally accurate in his reporting by disposition; and second, the source of the information is on record, not anonymous.

If this reporting turns out to be accurate, this will be an explosive development. However, that said, if this report is accurate… this is likely the reason why Maricopa County officials have been fighting the audit, hiring lawyers and positioning themselves in an attempt to undermine the chain-of-custody of the ballots.

Remember, the county Board of Supervisors would not let the State Senate audit take place in their tabulations center. In an effort to block and stall the audit, the county officials forced the audit organizers to transfer the tabulation machines and truckloads of ballots to the Veterans Coliseum. Then the board of supervisors held closed-door meetings (shutting out the public) with their lawyers.

ARIZONA – Several hundred thousand votes that were counted in Maricopa County, Arizona, are associated with missing ballots, according to an audit organizer who is speaking regularly with people on the audit floor.

“We found a ballot shortage, anywhere from 5 to 10 percent of the votes,” Josh Barnett, an audit organizer who led the affidavit drive to make the audit happen, tells NATIONAL FILE. “It looks like a couple hundred thousand ballots are unaccounted for. The ballots are missing.”

“I also know that there were boxes filled with blank ballots in those pallets. There were blanks in there,” Barnett said, citing a person who is frequently at the audit site as part of the audit process. “They (election officials) were doing it for appearance, to try to hide the fact that ballots are missing by saying, ‘It’s okay, they’re all right here.’ But the ballots are blank.”

Jul 12, 2021
This is just fake and wrong on many levels.
This originated from a website called the National File and spread in conspiracy circles from there

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-file/

that is an independant look at that website which clearly labels it as a complete mess.

Sorry but this is not a legitimate source.

National File
Last updated on August 31st, 2021 at 11:38 am

Report: Several Hundred Thousand Maricopa County Ballots Missing, Boxes Identified With Totally Blank Ballots
Thursday, September 16, 2021 18:12

I give this report from the audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, a little more weight for two reasons: First, Patrick Howley is generally accurate in his reporting by disposition; and second, the source of the information is on record, not anonymous.

For the first time in over 2000 years, Jerusalem was recognized as the capital of Israel.
If this reporting turns out to be accurate, this will be an explosive development. However, that said, if this report is accurate… this is likely the reason why Maricopa County officials have been fighting the audit, hiring lawyers and positioning themselves in an attempt to undermine the chain-of-custody of the ballots.

Remember, the county Board of Supervisors would not let the State Senate audit take place in their tabulations center. In an effort to block and stall the audit, the county officials forced the audit organizers to transfer the tabulation machines and truckloads of ballots to the Veterans Coliseum. Then the board of supervisors held closed-door meetings (shutting out the public) with their lawyers.

ARIZONA – Several hundred thousand votes that were counted in Maricopa County, Arizona, are associated with missing ballots, according to an audit organizer who is speaking regularly with people on the audit floor.

“We found a ballot shortage, anywhere from 5 to 10 percent of the votes,” Josh Barnett, an audit organizer who led the affidavit drive to make the audit happen, tells NATIONAL FILE. “It looks like a couple hundred thousand ballots are unaccounted for. The ballots are missing.”

“I also know that there were boxes filled with blank ballots in those pallets. There were blanks in there,” Barnett said, citing a person who is frequently at the audit site as part of the audit process. “They (election officials) were doing it for appearance, to try to hide the fact that ballots are missing by saying, ‘It’s okay, they’re all right here.’ But the ballots are blank.”