NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
DURHAM is REAL!!! INDICTMENTS have BEGUN!!! MORE COMING!!! This is just the BEGINNING!!!
Patriots KNOW DS is planning FALSE FLAG for their BOGUS Rally in DC on the 18th... There is NO RECOGNIZABLE PATRIOT ORGANIZING this rally.... PATRIOTS told to stay HOME...
X22Report - It Has Just Begun! First Indictment Sets the Stage! First Arrest Confirms Direction! [9]! - Must Video
Friday, September 17, 2021 18:53

Durham has now released the first indictment, this sets the stage for everything, the first arrest will confirm the future direction. Buckle up its going to be a bumpy ride. The patriots are now on the offensive and the [DS] are the hunted, Durham is on the prowl. The forensic audit is going to be released on Sep 24, the [DS] is ready to use every distraction they have. They are now building up to the J6 rally that they created, did they push this to quickly or will they try to get traction and build on it through the 24, we will have to see. All assets are deployed red lines will be crossed.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
The D5 Avalanche Has Begun NCSVVIC!! - On The Fringe Must Video
Friday, September 17, 2021 18:42

Biden’s failures are mounting at a rapid pace as his support falls like a lead weight in a pond. People on the Dem side of the fence are joining the fight against tyranny. We are all on the move now. Things are going to get super hot super …

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
CAVEAT: Copied this POST from Telegram - have NO confirmation of it's authenticity or validity of it's source... But it is certainly compelling as it is consistent with recent Chatter reported by several Patriots regarding a small number of 'Select Patriots' (High level influencers) being allowed to listen in on what has been described as a White-Hat conference call with POTUS45 via a secure cyber-domain... Trump specifically asked the White-Hats "How are the NEGOTIATIONS GOING?"

1631932688260.png
Copied from Telegram:

"THE CABAL MAKES A SURRENDER DEAL

Why do you think the White Hats telegraphed that the AZ Audit results will be released next Friday, September 24th? Wouldn't that be an invitation to the Cabal to plan FF's for then? The date is firmly stated because the Cabal has made a SURRENDER DEAL.

The Cabal caved to Trump's threat of launching the EBS this weekend if The Cabal & media failed to show the AZ Audit results that were due to come out tomorrow, September 17. To make the deal, all Trump had to do was delay the AZ Audit results for one week, and no EBS this weekend. In return, Durham got to indict Sussmann today without a FF distraction, and any FF's by the Cabal going forward will break the deal and the EBS will immediately launch. This should prevent FF attempts at the Sept 18 'protest'. Additionally, the deal appears to include allowing Durham to go forward, unobstructed, in his Fisagate indictments, which will include Obama.

The Art Of The Deal. Negotiations were indeed real."

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Also, one of your very "legit" Dr's in that list openly said vaccines cause autism within 15s of the video starting. And you say you represent the truth. Get a life. Once again you are spitting out lies. These lies can get people killed! Again I have to fight every day to save people's lives using science and modern medicine and here you are spreading complete idiocy. I have lost any respect I had for you. Vaccines do not cause autism and if you think they do maybe pray about it and get off the internet. I am disgusted and you are a fine example of the Dunning Kruger effect. I'll pray for you to have better mental health and peace in your heart and mind.
Jesus save me...... 🙏🙏🙏

Where is the video evidence of ballot stuffing? And beyond a reasonable doubt really? Let's see how that goes in court then. So far virtually every case brought for election fraud had failed masterfully. Let's see the video.
PROOF of CENSORSHIP.... The LEFT/DS thought that they had wiped the internet clean of all evidence of these old VIDEOS that I'm certain everyone has SEEN already as they WENT VIRAL.... Good thing for DUCKDUCKGO.COM as it DOES NOT have the same Censorship algorithms.
At this point it is really OBE as the ARIZONA AUDIT will serve as the TRIGGER for the AVALANCHE of ELECTION AUDITS from other STATES...

Video proof of Democrats cheating in Georgia: After Democrats stopped counting the votes and sent everyone home because of a “burst pipe,” Democrats pulled out four hidden suitcases of ballots and counted them.
1631935007368.png

https://youtu.be/keANzinHWUA

Georgia Voter Fraud starring Ruby Freeman - CAUGHT ON TAPE

41,369 views Dec 3, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moddNvyr3To

Vote Fraud: Here’s the Evidence
by Steve Byas December 7, 2020
1631935131981.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Also pt2, Christians are not required to be Conservatives or left I serve the lord first and that's what this site is for. The Bible doesn't really mention abortions other than how to perform one so please don't bring an issue regarding my body and reproduction into this conversation, you are not prepared. You also didn't address the point I made about you being no different then flat earthers. Put "truther" in your name all you want it doesn't mean jack until you prove a single thing. For all you know I am the Real Truther Patriot Warrior Queen Jesus Serving America Savior. My title is way cooler Than yours. Stop with the walls of text of useless information and the crazy buzzwords and talk like a real person. Provide a single confirmed and well documented case of voter fraud right here. Send me the link and don't paste some giant crazy non sense because I don't care to read it.

You have 24 hrs to provide a simple hyperlink to a confirmed case of wide spread voter fraud. Not something currently being audited or not some accusation from some idiot in a YouTube video. I need the best evidence you can put forward to prove that there was wide spread voter fraud.. The funny thing is I know for a fact you can't provide that evidence because it doesn't exist so you will do what I like to call "flailing" that's when someone has been backed in a corner and made to look bad in public starts ranting about other topics or changing the subject or blaming the other side for some other issue.

If I don't get a link then I will assume you admit defeat and that you were wrong all along.

And you also would be pretty famous to be the first person to prove election fraud actually happened. You could even get in the news on the "MSM" you keep going on about. The reason Noone will agree with you in the media is not because some giant conspiracy its because you are just blatantly wrong and its so obvious to everyone else.

See you in 24 hrs. Goodnight.
This better be the best research and evidence I have ever seen. ;)

God bless.
THIS TIME I'VE TAKEN the TIME to POINT OUT EXACTLY where all those silly HYPERLINKS ARE EMBEDDED within MY ORIGINAL Response to your PART 1 Inquiry...
Look for my FINGERS POINTING DIRECTLY to EACH LINK to the PROOF of ELECTION FRAUD...
1631935965144.png

PART 1: YES WOW, where to begin to help bring you up to speed and into the LIGHT… Just a friendly Christian suggestion, now that we are off to a new start there is no need for personal attacks, accusations or judgements… Lets just agree to exchange FACTS and AGREE to DISAGREE where we simply have different OPINIONS…

Mathew 7 Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Here are a couple THREAD Titles and paths (below) that WILL help give you a jump start to ALL the CONSPIRACIES that have been PROVEN... ie NO LONGER THEORIES....

2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!
Start dateJan 8, 2021

Who will Win
Start dateOct 26, 2020

LINK IS EMBEDDED HERE SILLY!!:
1631935624592.png
The Navarro Report: The Immaculate Deception
Six Key Dimensions of Election Irregularities
By THE THINKING CONSERVATIVE-December 17, 2020
View attachment 231018

1631935613182.png
The Navarro Report
View attachment 231019

1631935597964.png
ABSOLUTE PROOF DOCUMENTARY - MIKE LINDELL
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5u6UI1306nbv/
View attachment 231020

1631935566223.png

Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium:
Watch the entire Cyber Symposium from August 10-12 on frankspeech.com, where Mike and his team of Cyber Experts, Attorneys, and other great Patriots reveal to representatives from all 50 states, the truth about the 2020 election.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
you do understand a liberal just made all your Q nonsense look silly.

meanwhile, the country is being invaded at the southern border , as infowars has shown yesterday and today, and gen. millie said that talking to china was good , and was telling the military to not take orders from trump in jan. 2020.

so, as usual, the military is not doing anything to help, and the deep state is in firm control.

and biden went on vacation this weekend. not worried, no reason to be.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Devolution - Parts 1-11
Devolution - Part 11
CrowdStrike

Patel Patriot

20 min ago1

If you haven’t read the previous installments of the Devolution series, you can do here:
Devolution - Part 1 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Part 2 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Part 3 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Part 4 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Part 5 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Part 6 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Part 7 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Part 8 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Part 9 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Part 10 - by Patel Patriot
Devolution - Addendum Series - Part 1
Devolution - Addendum Series - Part 2
If you have any questions or would just like to engage in some Devolution talk, feel free to email me or join my telegram and ask away: https://t.me/patelpatriot and don’t forget to Subscribe!
Special thank you to A. C. Harmony for her dedication and contributions!
In Devolution – Part 10, I outlined the larger battle between President Trump and the political establishment, including the foundation for the battle that we saw building during the Obama administration. In this article, I’ll be focusing more on the battle that occurred during Trump’s presidency, including how the political establishment was even more pervasive in their election theft than we originally suspected.
Spygate
I’m not going to get too deep into the weeds here with Spygate because this isn’t my area of expertise. I encourage you to follow Brian Cates and his work as he is the authority on all things Spygate. I do want to mention this because there has been some recent developments regarding Michael Sussmann and it provides some context for what I will be discussing throughout this article. On October 3, 2018, John Solomon published an article via The Hill discussing the origins of the Trump-Russia collusion hoax.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
you do understand a liberal just made all your Q nonsense look silly.

meanwhile, the country is being invaded at the southern border , as infowars has shown yesterday and today, and gen. millie said that talking to china was good , and was telling the military to not take orders from trump in jan. 2020.

so, as usual, the military is not doing anything to help, and the deep state is in firm control.

and biden went on vacation this weekend. not worried, no reason to be.
LOL, I have no idea which Liberal you are referring to this time... Besides, At this point WHY would I or ANYONE ELSE really care WHAT any LIBERAL says or does GIVEN the state of their DIMISE for those of US who understand what is GOING on during this PHASE of IRREGULAR WAFARE and INFORMATION WARFARE OPERATIONS...

THE TIMING of DURHAM and the ARIZONA AUDITS are the BIG PICTURE to stay focused upon and they are coming together EXACTLY as PLANNED!!!! FACT!!!

We also KNOW that everything else that HAPPENS by and thru the DS/LEFT is all about their desperation and last grasps... Nothing that happens from this point forward that looks and smells like CHAOS is NOT A SURPISE as it was REMARKABLY predicted by the WHITE HATS...

I know it bothers you to NO END that a MAJOR PART of the PLAN was to actually ALLOW the DS/LEFT to do all their monumental failures as a MEANS to WAKE-UP and UNIT the PEOPLE before the TRANSITION to the next PHASE of OPERATIONS... I know you DO NOT LIKE IT... the DS/LEFT was allowed to take ownership for THEIR BORDER CRISIS and AFGANISTAN FAILURES and MANADTED VAX RESISTENCE.... All part of the PLAN!!! The PEOPLE are now in HUGE AGREEMENT that the LEFT/DS are the ENEMY!!! OBJECTIVE #1 ACHIEVED for this Phase of Operations!!!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
LOL, I have no idea which Liberal you are referring to this time... Besides, At this point WHY would I or ANYONE ELSE really care WHAT any LIBERAL says or does GIVEN the state of their DIMISE for those of US who understand what is GOING on during this PHASE of IRREGULAR WAFARE and INFORMATION WARFARE OPERATIONS...

THE TIMING of DURHAM and the ARIZONA AUDITS are the BIG PICTURE to stay focused upon and they are coming together EXACTLY as PLANNED!!!! FACT!!!

We also KNOW that everything else that HAPPENS by and thru the DS/LEFT is all about their desperation and last grasps... Nothing that happens from this point forward that looks and smells like CHAOS is NOT A SURPISE as it was REMARKABLY predicted by the WHITE HATS...

I know it bothers you to NO END that a MAJOR PART of the PLAN was to actually ALLOW the DS/LEFT to do all their monumental failures as a MEANS to WAKE-UP and UNIT the PEOPLE before the TRANSITION to the next PHASE of OPERATIONS... I know you DO NOT LIKE IT... the DS/LEFT was allowed to take ownership for THEIR BORDER CRISIS and AFGANISTAN FAILURES and MANADTED VAX RESISTENCE.... All part of the PLAN!!! The PEOPLE are now in HUGE AGREEMENT that the LEFT/DS are the ENEMY!!! OBJECTIVE #1 ACHIEVED!!!
This coming week will be epic, I suspect the hammer will come down September 24th.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
This coming week will be epic, I suspect the hammer will come down September 24th.
Dunno for sure... Enjoying my Popcorn... I'm picking up a lot of Chatter to suggest as much... But like many Patriots have learned along the way - we've learned to be very weary about specifying dates... Have to be aware of the rationale for why the White-Hats would allow the Black-Hats to know exactly when the Audit will be released unless there is a reason... Regardless of the timing or date, it is evident that both opposing Chess Masters understand that Check-Mate has been called and the outcome is inevitable.... Lots of Chatter about NEGOTIATIONS and anticipation of bad guys turning on other bad guys to get a better deal... I think their options are either a room with a view at GITMO to turn-in other big fish or Firing Squad...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
DURHAM IS REAL!!! INDICTMENTS HAVE COMMENCED!!! BUCKLE-UP, Grab some POPCORN as we begin to WATCH the BEGINNING of the SWAMP BEING DRAINED!!!
THIS IS the BEGINNING of the Next Phase of the Q-PLAN!!!!

1631943284327.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
FALSE FLAG projected... Hmm... what happens if No Real Patriots show up?
1631943889411.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Caveat: copied from Telegram:
1631944145856.png
This is it. The hour is upon us and I am bringing the storm of the century.
History in the making.
Welcome to the main event, patriots.
It's showtime.
A show so big that will leave everyone speechless.
They are not ready for it!
"After 1 WEEK I will lock this channel down to PRIVATE, which means you will only be able to access with provided INVITE LINK. You will not be able to JOIN or VIEW my channel, unless you JOINED before the lockdown.
It must be this way so no one can stop me from SPREADING THE TRUTH.
This will last until the BLACKOUT.
MAJOR VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED - SPREAD THE WORD!
Patriots are in control.
20-40 Million Patriots Worldwide.

You have 1 WEEK to join this channel. After that I will activate invite links.
SHARE this channel and only this CHANNEL.
I am here on Telegram and nowhere else. No other sites.

All of you need to understand that it had to be this way. Soon you will realize the meaning of this.
EVERY LIE WILL BE REVEALED.
Prepare backups.
Archive everything.
They will try to shut us down, but they won't stop us.
WE WILL PREVAIL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Join @John_Durham"

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Q: The Mother Of All BQMBS! Carpet Bombs Will Lead To MOAB! On The Q Clock! Watch AZ 9.24! Trump GA Rally 9.25! It's Happening!
Saturday, September 18, 2021 16:25

Q: The Mother Of All BQMBS! Carpet Bombs Will Lead To MOAB! On The Q Clock! Watch AZ 9.24! Trump GA Rally 9.25! It’s Happening!
We are the enemy of Big Tech, Big Money and Big Media.

Together, let’s expose the lies of the enemy. Impart a little truth every day. Especially the Truth that Jesus Christ is Lord!

Example of Q-Drop Timeline: 3 Year Delta...
1632008958600.png
What happened on Sept 17th - BOOM1: Announced Arizona Audit for 24 Sept...

BOOM2 Sept 17th: Trump flexes his INFLUENCE Muscle...
1632009041520.png
BOOM3: REPORT Posted goes VIRAL Sept 17th
1632009199755.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Enjoy Folks & We Will See Each Other On The Other Side of This! - On The Fringe Must Video
Saturday, September 18, 2021 19:34

This is crumbling around us and the deep state is powerless to stop it. This is happening regardless what the deep state wants BUT, we are controlling the tempo as the DC ‘riots’ didn’t go as plannedWe are winning and others are going from dark to light. Show love to those that are ready to cross the line… NCSVVIC VVWG1VVGA

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
FROM TELEGRAM:
1632011742726.png
From Telegram: "Mark "The Mole" Milley is now under congressional investigation for treason.

The Mole allegedly held a covert meeting at the Pentagon to discuss nuclear weapons with top military leaders.
It is reported that Milley asked for military leaders to swear an oath to him during the secret meeting.

Will Woke Milley feel "offended" by this congressional investigation?
What if Woke Milley unilaterally usurps the Resident and decides to launch nukes in a fit of "white rage"?"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What if Woke Milley unilaterally usurps the Resident and decides to launch nukes in a fit of "white rage"?"
Well then it would prove he was telling us the truth when he said the biggest threat to the US was white rage.