NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I Believe fact checkers and the county were fact checking in real time during the hearing and destroyed everything you just laid out.
The "duplicates" were not actually 2 ballots but a ballot being sent back for corrections and only counted for 1 vote.
Nothing has been proven to be deleted by anyone. The only info we have is that files were moved. The answer was they were moved and stored for the hearing or comity.
The signatures were not that big of a deal, Some of these arguments are coming down to the look of the scribbles for some peoples signatures lol.
there were really no "bad addresses" Like seriously you are aware people move right?
Technically I voted with a "bad address" too because I moved before I voted and my ID wasn't up to date.

None of this stuff flips the election. Plain and Simple. You are just parroting what you hear on a madman's podcast.
If the ballots were only counted for one vote then we are missing 57,000 ballots.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
None of this stuff flips the election. Plain and Simple. You are just parroting what you hear on a madman's podcast.
A madman's podcast! Really? In January of 2020 he started this podcast because he was posting whistleblowers warning that Covid could become a pandemic. He was mocked, ridiculed and castigated as a paranoid conspiracy theorist, today we know he was right and all those "fact checkers" you trust lied to you. They weren't mistaken, they lied. We know that as well because we have Fauci's emails.

He was right when it cost something to be right.

He was also first to say that it came from the Wuhan bioweapons lab, not a theory, he had whistleblowers from China who risked everything to get the truth out. Again he was right when it cost something to be right.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Keep telling yourself that. 10 months ago they attacked anyone saying this as a poor loser. But over the last 10 months the number of Americans who feel the election was illegitimate has increased to the majority of Americans.

At this point it is absolutely irresponsible of state legislatures to not do an audit. It is essential in a democracy that people actually have trust in the system. The only way to get that trust back is with an Audit.

You asked why no one is saying anything, we have known for months that the election was a fraud (Mike Lindell's movies, 2,000 Affidavits, and a long list of other evidence has convinced us). We know that this will never be resolved in the courts or in the legislatures, it will only be resolved in a military tribunal. The military has known the truth since Nov 3. The reason they are letting this play out like this is because they need the majority of Americans to know the truth first otherwise a tribunal would look like a coup.

What is going on is for your benefit, try to catch up.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I Believe fact checkers and the county were fact checking in real time during the hearing and destroyed everything you just laid out.
The "duplicates" were not actually 2 ballots but a ballot being sent back for corrections and only counted for 1 vote.
Nothing has been proven to be deleted by anyone. The only info we have is that files were moved. The answer was they were moved and stored for the hearing or comity.
The signatures were not that big of a deal, Some of these arguments are coming down to the look of the scribbles for some peoples signatures lol.
there were really no "bad addresses" Like seriously you are aware people move right?
Technically I voted with a "bad address" too because I moved before I voted and my ID wasn't up to date.

i have been trying to tell the Q cheerleader this for months, and it falls on deaf ears. she is sold out to the idea that trump will emerge as president again one day soon, and the military will remove biden...

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
ARIZONA AUDIT: Voters ‘With No Record’ Of Their Existence In Database Far Outnumber Biden’s Lead
The 2020 Election Has Infuriated Truth Seekers All Over the World

1632876613887.png
The number of voters whose existence could not be verified in a database used by Arizona auditors far outnumbers Joe Biden’s supposed “lead” of 10,457 votes in the state of Arizona in the 2020 election, emboldening President Donald Trump’s claim that he was cheated out of the presidential win. Fox News infamously called the state of Arizona for Biden early on election night, enraging its conservative viewers and making it clear that the fix was in. (REMEMBER: Fox’s Washington Executive Actively Campaigned For Former Boss Joe Biden).
“All voters within the Final Voted File, or VM55, was cross-checked against a commercially available data source provided by Melissa called Personator and 86,391 individuals were found with no record in the database for either their name, or anyone with the same last name at the address in the VM55 file,” according to page 56 of the report entitled “Maricopa County Forensic Election Audit: Volume III: Result Details.”

Jul 12, 2021
Keep telling yourself that. 10 months ago they attacked anyone saying this as a poor loser. But over the last 10 months the number of Americans who feel the election was illegitimate has increased to the majority of Americans.

At this point it is absolutely irresponsible of state legislatures to not do an audit. It is essential in a democracy that people actually have trust in the system. The only way to get that trust back is with an Audit.

You asked why no one is saying anything, we have known for months that the election was a fraud (Mike Lindell's movies, 2,000 Affidavits, and a long list of other evidence has convinced us). We know that this will never be resolved in the courts or in the legislatures, it will only be resolved in a military tribunal. The military has known the truth since Nov 3. The reason they are letting this play out like this is because they need the majority of Americans to know the truth first otherwise a tribunal would look like a coup.

What is going on is for your benefit, try to catch up.

The My Pillow guy is not a source to use when trying to prove the election was fraudulent. I am fine with recounts and audits but don't say anything is fraudulent or whatever until after they are done with the audit. You guys have been saying its a fraud since the election was lost for Trump and when there was and still is Zero good evidence of widespread voter fraud. In my example of my address being wrong is that considered fraud to you??? because I don't think me moving is fraudulent behaviour.

And if I was some brave whistleblower do you think I would go to some low lifes podcast? LOL NO! If I had an extremely important story to tell I would go to EVERYONE and bring the best evidence you had ever seen. So either they didn't bother bringing it to legit news sources or they tried and they got shot down by ALL OF THEM because their story had zero good evidence to back up its nonsense, and so they went to some crazy guys podcast to see if he would lapp up his non sense soup and here we are.

Sorry but 2 crazy disavowed people's podcasts dont prove barely anything. And no-one should believe you if that's the best you have.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
i have been trying to tell the Q cheerleader this for months, and it falls on deaf ears. she is sold out to the idea that trump will emerge as president again one day soon, and the military will remove biden...
You two are going to wake up one day on an island all by yourself.

Rasmussen Polls -- https://rumble.com/vn1b9k-new-shocking-biden-poll.html

https://rumble.com/vmye0x-majority-of-americans-dont-feel-safe-under-biden.html

"His numbers were soft to begin with" -- How if he got 80 million votes and beat Obama's record by 11 million?

https://rumble.com/vmvdw5-we-must-prove-to-the-american-people-that-elections-are-secure.html

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The My Pillow guy is not a source to use when trying to prove the election was fraudulent. I am fine with recounts and audits but don't say anything is fraudulent or whatever until after they are done with the audit. You guys have been saying its a fraud since the election was lost for Trump and when there was and still is Zero good evidence of widespread voter fraud. In my example of my address being wrong is that considered fraud to you??? because I don't think me moving is fraudulent behaviour.

And if I was some brave whistleblower do you think I would go to some low lifes podcast? LOL NO! If I had an extremely important story to tell I would go to EVERYONE and bring the best evidence you had ever seen. So either they didn't bother bringing it to legit news sources or they tried and they got shot down by ALL OF THEM because their story had zero good evidence to back up its nonsense, and so they went to some crazy guys podcast to see if he would lapp up his non sense soup and here we are.

Sorry but 2 crazy disavowed people's podcasts dont prove barely anything. And no-one should believe you if that's the best you have.
Fine, if you get to disavow Bannon and Lindell I'll disavow you and GB9. Done.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

"His numbers were soft to begin with" -- How if he got 80 million votes and beat Obama's record by 11 million?

https://rumble.com/vmvdw5-we-must-prove-to-the-american-people-that-elections-are-secure.html

look, get angry if you want, but i and most others are not going to believe all this non-sense about how the military is going to swoop in and take down the deep state. it is simply not going to happen;
Q is a disimformation scam that just pushes false hope...

Jul 12, 2021
Fine, if you get to disavow Bannon and Lindell I'll disavow you and GB9. Done.
You just dont get it... How can you "disavow" me and GB9? we are just demanding good evidence from reliable sources LOL. Its not our problem your best source are 2 nut jobs that everyone laughs at. They have not been taken seriously even before the election. You might as well have me watch Eddie Bravos podcast or Alex Jones or go watch a season of ancient aliens on history channel as a source LOL... People shouldn't believe things without good evidence plain and simple. So show me the GOOD Evidence

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
You just dont get it... How can you "disavow" me and GB9? we are just demanding good evidence from reliable sources LOL. Its not our problem your best source are 2 nut jobs that everyone laughs at. They have not been taken seriously even before the election. You might as well have me watch Eddie Bravos podcast or Alex Jones or go watch a season of ancient aliens on history channel as a source LOL... People shouldn't believe things without good evidence plain and simple. So show me the GOOD Evidence

just to be clear, i am i infowars fan, and i can assure you they ( alex jones) do NOT promote the Q non-sense in any way, if they did, i would run from them.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

When one side tries valiantly to be good Christians to be civil, polite and use words that are HELPFUL and NOT HURTFUL - speaks volumes to who has the upper hand in logic, rationale, facts and evidence... (not to mention maturity and Christian-like characteristics)

Fortunately, many of us are IMMUNE to the DS/LEFT/MSM Talking Point PROPOGANDA... sticks and stones...

Unfortunately, the TDS is real as a bi-product of the DS PsyOp... The good news is that the COMING STORM is the MOTHER of ALL TRUTH PILLS...

So, at this point it is probably best to simply AGREE to DIS-AGREE... Conceding that there is nothing that any of us mere mortals in this forum and can say or do to sway their opinion... Similarly, their approaches are even LESS likely to have any impact upon changing the facts that have been exposed for all to see here... Which is their agenda... The majority of People are NOT as dumb as the DS and their disciples would like everyone to believe...

Enjoy the show...

Attachments

Jul 12, 2021
When one side tries valiantly to be good Christians to be civil, polite and use words that are HELPFUL and NOT HURTFUL - speaks volumes to who has the upper hand in logic, rationale, facts and evidence... (not to mention maturity and Christian-like characteristics)

Fortunately, many of us are IMMUNE to the DS/LEFT/MSM Talking Point PROPOGANDA... sticks and stones...

Unfortunately, the TDS is real as a bi-product of the DS PsyOp... The good news is that the COMING STORM is the MOTHER of ALL TRUTH PILLS...

So, at this point it is probably best to simply AGREE to DIS-AGREE... Conceding that there is nothing that any of us mere mortals in this forum and can say or do to sway their opinion... Similarly, their approaches are even LESS likely to have any impact upon changing the facts that have been exposed for all to see here... Which is their agenda... The majority of People are NOT as dumb as the DS and their disciples would like everyone to believe...

Enjoy the show...
You need a tin-foil hat to protect you from the Psyops? I couldn't even understand half of your message. None of these are "left" talking points... Its just having good reasoning

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
see, here in the real world, lt col. stuart scheller, who loudly and publicly criticized the top military brass and biden for the afgan pullout debacle, was arrested yesterday and is still in the brig, with no official charges announced yet..

so, go tell him that we are winning, trust the plan, just sit tight, the storm is coming...........\

that is what is going on in the real world..

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
see, here in the real world, lt col. stuart scheller, who loudly and publicly criticized the top military brass and biden for the afgan pullout debacle, was arrested yesterday and is still in the brig, with no official charges announced yet..

so, go tell him that we are winning, trust the plan, just sit tight, the storm is coming...........\

that is what is going on in the real world..
YES, the real world has real people willing to take a stand against Tyranny, willing to perform their ROLE in CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE! HE Knew exactly what he was doing... Make no mistake - the WORLD is Watching and more and more PEOPLE are reaching their PRECIPOUS... Oh darn we've been down this road before... I've even taken the time to draw cartoons to help to illustrate an understanding of the complexity of IRREGULAR & INFORMATION WARFARE...

Even Martin Luther King Jr spent a night or two in Jail as his means of CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE...

No worries...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
BOOM!!! Action Taken on ARIZONA AUDIT by AZ Attorney General!!!

1632884023488.png

1632883909743.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
YES, the real world has real people willing to take a stand against Tyranny, willing to perform their ROLE in CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE! HE Knew exactly what he was doing... Make no mistake - the WORLD is Watching and more and more PEOPLE are reaching their PRECIPOUS... Oh darn we've been down this road before... I've even taken the time to draw cartoons to help to illustrate an understanding of the complexity of IRREGULAR & INFORMATION WARFARE...

Even Martin Luther King Jr spent a night or two in Jail as his means of CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE...

No worries...
Make no mistake - the timing of the recent announcement of the Marine LtCol going to the Brig right before these bafoons being called to testify before Congress is NOT a mere COINCIDENCE...
Think about it, which side do you think will benefit most from the catalytic reaction to mixing these two events...
The combination of these TWO THINGS happening is having an EVEN GREATER IMPACT upon the ever increasing numbers of PEOPLE in the US and Around the World to recognize a COMMON CALLING to similarly TAKE a STAND & UNITE against such TYRANNY!
1632953779843.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
X22Report: Think Enemy Combatants! Operators Are Standing By! Double Meanings Exist! - Must Video
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 19:52

The [DS] is doing everything they can to get the situation under control, the more they push the more the people are pushing back. The [DS] is now in the process of creating the events that will distract the people from what is really coming, the indictments and prosecution of the criminals. The people are exposing the criminals to the rest of the people and Trump will expose the treasonous individuals in government and beyond. Think enemy combatants, operators are standing by, double meanings exists, running red.
- AZ Attorney General taking action on AZ Forensic Audit Report
- More States starting Audits...
- Call to DECERTIFY and recall Electoral Votes
- Only need ONE Battle-Ground State to Decertify to push Biden below 270 electoral votes...

Counter-Insurgency Phase:
- Patriots are bringing cases against criminals....
- Military Tribunals happen concurrently against the Treasonous Corrupt Politicians and Operators...
- "Red October"

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Are you on the right side of History? Time is coming to test your Faith...
All Are Choosing Which Side They Are on Before Military Card Is Played - On The Fringe Must Video
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 18:19

We always knew there was only one way forward, but knowing when that time and place where the military steps would happen has been a mystery. We giving the final players a chance to show what side of the fence they sit on before the pin is pulled. This is a dance that is likely very choreographed. The deep state is out of time and is desperate to make things happen that they have no support for.
- 131 Judges broke law by taking cases that they had financial equities...
- People have been pushed beyond their comfort zones..
- Az Audit Cyber Teams were Threatened by opposing sides
-

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
The fact they were Threatened is proof that SOMEONE (DS) was AFRAID of the TRUTH being EXPOSED!!!
Anyone OPPOSED to an Open and Transparent AUDIT is either knowingly or unwittingly on the same side as the DS...
Think about it...

1632964475125.png