NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
OKay - I'm going to give AJ some props for this sound bite... The Prosecutor asks him - so you claim that the Government is somehow involved in pedophilia and child trafficking? AJ's response: "Do you mean like in the Epstein and the Clinton's foundation situation?"
1659662987821.png

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Red Wave is not this dominant

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ion-day-voted-republican-23-4-voted-democrat/

STUNNING! 80.0% of In-Person Voters in Maricopa County on Election Day Voted Republican – Only 23.4% Voted Democrat

Gateway pundit is exaggerating Republican dominance because close to 100% of the drop box votes were for the Democrats as well as the votes that came in after election day. Democrat voters are shy. They prefer to come out at night when no one is watching. This is understandable, most people get creeped out by dead people walking around.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
22 Report: Optics Are Important! War-Like Posture Activated? Key Unlocks The Door Of All Doors (Info)! - Must Video
Friday, August 5, 2022 19:27

The [DS]‘s narrative, agenda, infiltration is collapsing on them. The patriots are taking it all back. The Senate is the key, not a paper Senate but a patriots senate. Trump and the patriots have now taken a war like posture. The people see how powerful they can be and how they can override the cheating system. The people are the stone, military intelligence is the key.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
China, Iran, Russia and N. Korea are all moving to make an alliance. Brazil, India and South Africa have already joined an alliance with them over currency.

We are in the middle of a war. They have clearly warned the US that they will retaliate for our using proxies to fight them in Ukraine and for violating their territorial sovereignty in Taiwan. We are outnumbered 5:1.

However, if you are going to take on the US and NATO you will have to destroy the US. They cannot allow the US industrial base to dig them out of this coupled with our very advanced weaponry. They are in position to do just that. Russia is having war games in South America, isn't that strange seeing they are in the middle of a real war in Ukraine? N. Korea and Iran have both signaled their willingness to help in a nuclear attack on the US. China is also in position. They are not going to nuke Taiwan, that would be idiotic. No, you nuke the US and then Taiwan falls right into your hand.

Everyone is so focused on elections and Republicans vs Democrats vs RINOs vs MAGA that they are clueless that we are surrounded and about to nuked.

Imagine after nuking the US both Russia and China go to the UN with evidence of US involvement in many atrocities including Covid19. I could see the rest of the world agreeing that nuking the US was righteous.

These countries are all like Mafia families. You have to be blind to not see that the US is the one country about to be cut out of this thing that they have. What better time to strike than when Fredo (Biden) is guarding Don Corleone.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
China, Iran, Russia and N. Korea are all moving to make an alliance. Brazil, India and South Africa have already joined an alliance with them over currency.

We are in the middle of a war. They have clearly warned the US that they will retaliate for our using proxies to fight them in Ukraine and for violating their territorial sovereignty in Taiwan. We are outnumbered 5:1.

However, if you are going to take on the US and NATO you will have to destroy the US. They cannot allow the US industrial base to dig them out of this coupled with our very advanced weaponry. They are in position to do just that. Russia is having war games in South America, isn't that strange seeing they are in the middle of a real war in Ukraine? N. Korea and Iran have both signaled their willingness to help in a nuclear attack on the US. China is also in position. They are not going to nuke Taiwan, that would be idiotic. No, you nuke the US and then Taiwan falls right into your hand.

Everyone is so focused on elections and Republicans vs Democrats vs RINOs vs MAGA that they are clueless that we are surrounded and about to nuked.

Imagine after nuking the US both Russia and China go to the UN with evidence of US involvement in many atrocities including Covid19. I could see the rest of the world agreeing that nuking the US was righteous.

These countries are all like Mafia families. You have to be blind to not see that the US is the one country about to be cut out of this thing that they have. What better time to strike than when Fredo (Biden) is guarding Don Corleone.
Sounds like the SCARE EVENT that we have been told that the DS will resort to as their last stand to re-gain Control as they know that their Backs are Against the Wall - in the INVISIBLE WAR that they have been instigating Proxy Wars and Controlling Global Political Economic Affairs for far too long...
shoot... reminds me - I better restock up on some more Popcorn this weekend... ;) Enjoy the rest of this scripted Movie... ;)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
today, a people mag, article popped up in my news feed, and the article went on and on about how monkeypox can be spread by touching surfaces that infected people have touched.

and then went on to say " stay home and when you do go out, practice social distancing"
we are being slow walked back to where we were in 2020....

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
today, a people mag, article popped up in my news feed, and the article went on and on about how monkeypox can be spread by touching surfaces that infected people have touched.

and then went on to say " stay home and when you do go out, practice social distancing"
we are being slow walked back to where we were in 2020....
Yes, that is their plan...
But as the Mass of Patriotic People Demonstrated in Maricopa County Arizona this week - they are NOT going to be FOOLED TWICE...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sounds like the SCARE EVENT that we have been told that the DS will resort to as their last stand to re-gain Control as they know that their Backs are Against the Wall - in the INVISIBLE WAR that they have been instigating Proxy Wars and Controlling Global Political Economic Affairs for far too long...
shoot... reminds me - I better restock up on some more Popcorn this weekend... ;) Enjoy the rest of this scripted Movie... ;)
It reminds me of the millstone dream, as Noah's ark goes up into heaven they cut the droeg stones and they come down and as a millstone wraps around the US and then is plunged into the sea. Why? If you offend one of these little children it were better for you that millstone be hung around your neck. The US govt is guilty of that. The idea that we will be able to pull off a nice maneuver kicking Satan out of our government is a pipe dream. Jesus said "do not think that I came to send peace, I came to send a sword". You can bank on that. The US is the Great Babylon, their judgement will come in one hour. Everyone can see that the mark of the beast is here, digital currency is here, the Antichrist is about to step on the stage and yet Europe will be the power? Really? What happens to the US, China and Russia? Go ahead, get your popcorn out, may be the last time you get to do that so enjoy it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
China has made it very clear, they were not bluffing and will have a forceful response to the US. Russia has made it clear that if the US arms Ukraine with missiles that can hit Russia they will respond, we have done that, they are going to respond.

I have seen video of China moving train after train of military equipment. They are not preparing for war with Taiwan that is idiotic, they are preparing for war with the US.

The Ukraine incursion was designed to see what kind of response NATO and the US would come up with. They were setting the stage.

Iran, Russia, N. Korea, and China have all made it very clear in black and white that they intend to respond to the US meddling in their affairs in a very forceful way.

This weekend is the 9th of Av, this is when tragedy strikes those who do not have eyes to see the Lord and ears to hear His speaking.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
It reminds me of the millstone dream, as Noah's ark goes up into heaven they cut the droeg stones and they come down and as a millstone wraps around the US and then is plunged into the sea. Why? If you offend one of these little children it were better for you that millstone be hung around your neck. The US govt is guilty of that. The idea that we will be able to pull off a nice maneuver kicking Satan out of our government is a pipe dream. Jesus said "do not think that I came to send peace, I came to send a sword". You can bank on that. The US is the Great Babylon, their judgement will come in one hour. Everyone can see that the mark of the beast is here, digital currency is here,
Agree with all of this information - thanks...

Go ahead, get your popcorn out, may be the last time you get to do that so enjoy it.
Yes, of course that may be true... If so, I have come to terms with my fate and my relationship with Our Lord - and since I don't have my Soulmate to be with when my time comes - I wouldn't mind going out while having some Tacos come to think of it ... with Popcorn as a close second... ;) ;)
Given the nature and complexity of War, knowing that the DS has been in Control of their Narrative for a lot longer than any of us are giving them credit for... So, not knowing HIS exact Time line as this phase of HIS story - I'm holding out hope (I call it Faith) on a Plot Twist of Biblical Proportions in the uncertainty of this all being in HIS hands and within HIS TIME... ;)

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Agree with all of this information - thanks...

Yes, of course that may be true... If so, I have come to terms with my fate and my relationship with Our Lord - and since I don't have my Soulmate to be with when my time comes - I wouldn't mind going out while having some Tacos come to think of it ... with Popcorn as a close second... ;);)
Given the nature and complexity of War, knowing that the DS has been in Control of their Narrative for a lot longer than any of us are giving them credit for... So, not knowing HIS exact Time line as this phase of HIS story - I'm holding out hope (I call it Faith) on a Plot Twist of Biblical Proportions in the uncertainty of this all being in HIS hands and within HIS TIME... ;)
According to 'Melissa Redpill The World' who runs Freedom Force Battalion as a Q Christian Patriot Truther and Author of the Book "END TIMES" 'and 1000 Years of Peace':
"The book of Revelation is playing out before our very eyes! We are experiencing the Great Awakening, and we are fighting the epic Battle of Armageddon. This 235-page book "END TIMES" “reveals” all the players in the Book of Revelation. ..the Beast, the False Prophet, the Harlot, the Two Witnesses, the 144,000, the 4 Horsemen, and more. You will learn 12 lies the #DeepChurch told us. And you will discover the true interpretation of Daniel 9 that they taught was a 7-year tribulation on all humanity! (Hint… it’s about JUBILEE!) And you will learn why the angels are blowing those trumpets, and what they are doing with those vials! And… you will get to see what happens to the Babylon! And what happens on earth after that! Spoiler alert… 1000 years of peace! You will LOVE the book of Revelation once you learn what it REALLY means!"

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
According to 'Melissa Redpill The World' who runs Freedom Force Battalion as a Q Christian Patriot Truther and Author of the Book "END TIMES" 'and 1000 Years of Peace':
"The book of Revelation is playing out before our very eyes! We are experiencing the Great Awakening, and we are fighting the epic Battle of Armageddon. This 235-page book "END TIMES" “reveals” all the players in the Book of Revelation. ..the Beast, the False Prophet, the Harlot, the Two Witnesses, the 144,000, the 4 Horsemen, and more. You will learn 12 lies the #DeepChurch told us. And you will discover the true interpretation of Daniel 9 that they taught was a 7-year tribulation on all humanity! (Hint… it’s about JUBILEE!) And you will learn why the angels are blowing those trumpets, and what they are doing with those vials! And… you will get to see what happens to the Babylon! And what happens on earth after that! Spoiler alert… 1000 years of peace! You will LOVE the book of Revelation once you learn what it REALLY means!"
^ except this is NOT the Great Tribulation.