NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
@JTB - lets just stick to the FACTS... Maybe you have missed Musk Twitter Files ... just to start with...
https://www.skynews.com.au › world-news › elon-musk-reveals-motivation-for-twitter-files-says-almost-every-conspiracy-theory-about-the-social-network-is-true › news-story › 83205c52530d59bb8d6831d56d4bd8ba
'Almost every conspiracy theory' about Twitter true, says Elon Musk
Elon Musk reveals motivation for Twitter Files, says 'almost every conspiracy theory' about the social network is true Elon Musk has revealed the one thing from the Twitter Files he was most shocked to learn. Patrick Hannaford Digital Reporter 3 min read December 29, 2022 - 6:08PM 43 comments

https://www.bizpacreview.com › 2022 › 12 › 05 › arizona-gov-elect-katie-hobbs-colluded-with-twitter-to-censor-election-related-misinformation-report-1314559
Arizona Gov-elect Katie Hobbs colluded with Twitter to censor 'election ...
As Americans are wrapping their heads around the implications of Elon Musk's "Twitter Files," a leaked internal email reveals that Arizona Governor-elect and current Secretary of State Katie...

https://www.americanlibertyreportnews.com › articles › leaked-emails-reveal-arizonas-new-governor-partnered-with-twitter-to-censor-political-opponents
Leaked Emails Reveal Arizona's New Governor Partnered with Twitter to ...
Arizona Governor Elect Katie Hobbs has been exposed as a full-blown communist who is willing to do whatever it takes to secure power for her and her fellow Democrats. Internal Twitter documents

https://theamericantribune.com › breaking-arizona-governor-katie-hobbs-accused-of-accepting-bribes-from-the-sinaloa-cartel-video
BREAKING: Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs Accused Of Accepting Bribes From ...
A judge dismissed all the claims that Thaler made in the suits in the U.S. District Court of Arizona, according to court documents. "Mr. Thaler's complaint weaves a delusional and fantastical narrative that does not comport with federal pleading standards," the court said in one of its rulings.

https://www.youtube.com › watch?v=1bbYfA2Jrk8
Elon Musk Finally EXPOSED The US Government's Corruption!
In a rather unexpected move Tesla Founder and CEO Elon Musk has just exposed the corruption dealings of the key government agencies in the United States. He has also brought to the spotlight.

https://thetechbureau.com › elon-musk-finally-exposed-joe-bidens-corruption-how
Elon Musk FINALLY Exposed Joe Biden's CORRUPTION. How?
Elon Musk FINALLY Exposed Joe Biden's CORRUPTION in a tell-all interview. 2. Musk details his interactions with Biden and how the Vice President was trying to get Tesla to invest in a failing green energy company. 3. Musk also discusses how Biden was trying to get him to donate to his son's
https://www.express.co.uk › news › us › 1714064 › Elon-Musk-Twitter-Files-CEO-conspiracy-theories-FBI
Elon Musk says all conspiracy theories about Twitter are true
Mr Musk was referring to documents which were released in a Twitter thread by journalist Matt Taibbi on December 2. Files in the thread include revelations about reports which conspiracy...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Oh goody... now it's my turn to laugh at you
I was just rolling my eyes previously
:LOL:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt18924506/?ref_=ttpl_ov_i
I for one thought the election was fraudulent.
BUT THE REPUBLICANS OWN AUDITS SAID NO.
When you ignore the results of your own research, well, I think willfully ignorant is what you call that.
No offense...
Here - I'll show you some UNDENIABLE FACTS....
LOL, if your entire argument is based upon the rulings from a CORRUPT DEEP STATE... sorry bud, but you have a significant BLIND SPOT to distinguish actual FACTS from CORRUPT FICTION...
Maybe you missed the "2000 Mules" the Movie...
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt18924506/?ref_=ttpl_ov_i
1679111434037.png
  • A documentary which proves widespread, coordinated and deliberate voter fraud in the 2020 election, sufficient to change the overall outcome, and claims Trump won swing states like Michigan, Georgia, and Arizona.
  • Using cellphone geo-tracking data, the documentary purports to show evidence of thousands of discrete cellphone users who allegedly made dozens of trips each to multiple drop boxes where they deposited mail-in ballots in key swing states such as Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When the you know what really hits the fan, my can of beans will be worth far more than your gold

(What did God say about gold?)
Maybe an emoji would have been more useful than the vague "you know what". When the emoji that must not be named hits the fan I will want to have spotless garments and I will want to hear "come up here" and "well done, thou good and faithful servant". That said it is a lot easier to flee to the hills with a fistful of silver than a knapsack filled with beans.

But what will be worth far more than either will be faith in the Lord to provide.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Tell us all that your not a troll without telling us that your not a troll...
I can imagine that some Hard Truth Pills are tough to swallow at this point...
Not to worry... The Truth will set you and all of us Free... You will see... soon enough, even you will not be able to continue to pretend to DENY the TRUTHS... lol...
If you are called by the Lord to give us a daily update from Q and dive into all of Q posts and read the Q tea leaves, then neither I nor JTB is in a position to judge. You stand or fall based on your faithfulness to the Lord's calling. As for me, I dry up and wither if I spend too much time with this Q stuff.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
If you are called by the Lord to give us a daily update from Q and dive into all of Q posts and read the Q tea leaves, then neither I nor JTB is in a position to judge. You stand or fall based on your faithfulness to the Lord's calling. As for me, I dry up and wither if I spend too much time with this Q stuff.
Fair enough…
As a man of faith, science, and warrior I have to quote Q and ‘Christian Patriot News’
“[At what point is it just mathematically impossible for the alignment of so many of these military intelligence drops to merely be a coincidence?]”
As a retired Marine infantry officer, I retired out of US Special Operations Command, and have studied and practiced the Art of War and Irregular Warfare as an operations research analyst for 25 years (36 years as a student of the art of war)… so when Chris Miller (extensive SpecOps background) was appointed by Trump as SECDEF, Ezra Cohen Watnik (extensive Intelligence and SOlIC background, Flynn advocated for Trump to protect him when DS came after him, aka Q) read is swearing in citations, Kash Patel as the DOD Chief of Staff, and Patel Patriot as the lead researcher author of ‘The Continuity of Government’… and the most significant Action taken by Secretary Miller during his brief position, was to delegate that SOCOM works for and reports directly to Him, and not the normal hierarchical channels….
- This allowed Miller to employ SOF to covertly seize Palosie’s laptop during Jan 6th Mayhem (they knew DS would stage)…
- this also allowed Miller to give SOCOM the green light to continue implementing Gen Flynn’s 5th Generation Warfare, to continue to fight and defeat the DS in the Information Warfare domain…
- and most importantly, it allowed them to ensure all the Continuity of Government was actionable with adherence to the Rule of Law and Law of War…

Bottom line, I have too much practical understanding of how the Covert Military Intelligence Operations that Q claims would actually be able to come to fruition
To dismiss…. Rather the Entire Body of Knowledge coupled with my keen understanding of such covert and irregular warfare only VALIDATES my understanding that Q is a REAL covert military intelligence operation…
And I’ve even provided footage of AJ from Info Wars validating the existence of such a covert Q group from his younger years…
So there is that as well…

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Um ... God told us thousands of years ago it would come to this.

What part of God's word is really unthinkable?
In context, the conversation was about election fraud- which you also thought was happening, and then denied. I'll check revelation again, but I don't know where it says that America will have a fraudulent election in 2020 by MULE-IN ballots... and that a significant part of the population will play along and ignore the obvious security vulnerabilities of mule-in balloting.

I just can't imagine Jesus using the sht emoji.
I bet that's what he was writing on the ground in the temple when the Pharisees approached him about the woman caught in adultery.

If you have a problem with the poop emoji, maybe contact the Christian Chat site managers.... but since God invented poop, they probably won't find it so offensive.

So what do you call people who worship mammon, cheat workers, abandon the sick poor and foreign, employ censorship, and embrace lies and hypocrisy?
If you had paid attention, we have repeatedly put Republicans on blast on this thread, while you only pretend to be centrist.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Fair enough…
As a man of faith, science, and warrior I have to quote Q and ‘Christian Patriot News’
“[At what point is it just mathematically impossible for the alignment of so many of these military intelligence drops to merely be a coincidence?]”
As a retired Marine infantry officer, I retired out of US Special Operations Command, and have studied and practiced the Art of War and Irregular Warfare as an operations research analyst for 25 years (36 years as a student of the art of war)… so when Chris Miller (extensive SpecOps background) was appointed by Trump as SECDEF, Ezra Cohen Watnik (extensive Intelligence and SOlIC background, Flynn advocated for Trump to protect him when DS came after him, aka Q) read is swearing in citations, Kash Patel as the DOD Chief of Staff, and Patel Patriot as the lead researcher author of ‘The Continuity of Government’… and the most significant Action taken by Secretary Miller during his brief position, was to delegate that SOCOM works for and reports directly to Him, and not the normal hierarchical channels….
- This allowed Miller to employ SOF to covertly seize Palosie’s laptop during Jan 6th Mayhem (they knew DS would stage)…
- this also allowed Miller to give SOCOM the green light to continue implementing Gen Flynn’s 5th Generation Warfare, to continue to fight and defeat the DS in the Information Warfare domain…
- and most importantly, it allowed them to ensure all the Continuity of Government was actionable with adherence to the Rule of Law and Law of War…

Bottom line, I have too much practical understanding of how the Covert Military Intelligence Operations that Q claims would actually be able to come to fruition
To dismiss…. Rather the Entire Body of Knowledge coupled with my keen understanding of such covert and irregular warfare only VALIDATES my understanding that Q is a REAL covert military intelligence operation…
And I’ve even provided footage of AJ from Info Wars validating the existence of such a covert Q group from his younger years…
So there is that as well…
looks like your boy trump will be arrested next week. he said so himself.

big bold deep state move or big, big mistake???

Jun 5, 2020
we are not a democracy , we are a representative constitutional reublic.

free speech means free speech.
You can't shout "fire" in a crowded theatre. Free speech does not mean totally free speech.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Fair enough. Actions do define people.

So what do you call people who worship mammon, cheat workers, abandon the sick poor and foreign, employ censorship, and embrace lies and hypocrisy?

It certainly ain't patriot. Nor Christian.
Perhaps you do not agree with being 'patriotic" as in having a personal identification with one's country, but it has nothing to do with your list.

Whereas "antifa" funded by anti-American agents is everything that I posted.

Jun 5, 2020
Perhaps you do not agree with being 'patriotic" as in having a personal identification with one's country, but it has nothing to do with your list.

Whereas "antifa" funded by anti-American agents is everything that I posted.
<ignored>

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Look, the Philistines are looting the threshing floors, emptying the Fed to bail out the banks, Trump has to go and help save the people of Keilah.

23 When David was told, “Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah and are looting the threshing floors,” 2 he inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go and attack these Philistines?”

The Lord answered him, “Go, attack the Philistines and save Keilah.”

3 But David’s men said to him, “Here in Judah we are afraid. How much more, then, if we go to Keilah against the Philistine forces!”

4 Once again David inquired of the Lord, and the Lord answered him, “Go down to Keilah, for I am going to give the Philistines into your hand.” 5 So David and his men went to Keilah, fought the Philistines and carried off their livestock. He inflicted heavy losses on the Philistines and saved the people of Keilah. 6 (Now Abiathar son of Ahimelek had brought the ephod down with him when he fled to David at Keilah.)

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Yes, we are tracking this DS relentless move since Mara Lago…
The White Hats have projected such a last minute desperation move by the DS with the consistent proclamation that the Patriots have all the Countermoves ready for action…
Yes, the Patriots seem confident that this DS move will backfire, exactly like everything else they have attempted the past couple few years…
The idea being that the means by which they choose to arrest Trump will set a president for legal retribution, evidence and litigation and arrests for more DS swamp creatures…
Similar to the injustice against the Jan 6th Patriots that are still in Jail… The people are being exposed to the levels of Corruption in this DS Swamp System…
The DS is striving to take Trump out as a means to instigate a Civil Unrest in hopes of instigating further divisions to showcase MAGA Patriots as a danger to our democracy…
All of. This will backfire, because the DS no longer Controls the Narrative….
Similar to our CC Poll results the Majority of People are awake are awakening to the True Diabolical Evil of the DS…
It is important to acknowledge the Correlation between the level of Evil Doing that is about to be Revealed and the timing and level of desperation of the next DS Move…
Their Pedo Ring Evil Doing is projected in the coming weeks…
Lol, the DS is actually paying more attention to the Q drops (projected deltas) than most of the people here are able to recognize….
As a direct result of the DS awareness of the projected Q drop delta’s for the coming moves, they are striving to make these desperate moves to either stop the truth bombs or at a minimum distract away with a different news headline

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
For the ever SHRINKING 20% MINORITY of our CC Pollsters/Audience who originally or previously believed the Elections were NOT RIGGED (due to DS/MSM/LEFT Brainwashing) - HERE come the TRUTH BOMBS - THE ELECTION FRAUD WAS EXPOSED!!!
WHO better than Kari Lake - a former Professional Journalist - to call it like it is and PULL NO PUNCHES!!

X22 Report - Kari Lake - Deep State Panic Mode! The Election Cheating Is Being Exposed! The People Know! Game Over! - Must Video
Saturday, March 18, 2023 15:39
1679175596384.png
Kari Lake begins the conversation discussing on how the election fraud was exposed. Each step of the way the people are seeing something they didn’t think existed. our elections are rigged. The cheaters who installed themselves in government are destroying the borders, the economy and our way of life. The people need to standup to these people and follow the rule of law to remove them. Kari’s case is headed to the Supreme Court, will the Supreme Court of Arizona follow the rule of law?

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
IVERMECTIN was PROVEN & RECOMMEDED SOLUTION to CV19 - IT WAS IGNORED!!!
Mistakes Were NOT Made: An Anthem for Justice (Video)
Written by Margaret Anna Alice & Read by Dr. Tess Lawrie
Margaret Anna Alice Through the Looking Glass
Unmasking totalitarianism and awakening the sleeping before tyranny triumphs by examining media narratives, propaganda, psychology, framing, philosophy, history, politics, language, literature, film, music, culture, and health with a focus on COVID.
1679178561667.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Interesting... People who search for Gen Flynn's new book "The Citizen's Guide to Fifth Generation Warfare" also searched for or bought:
"Government Gangsters: The Deep State, the Truth and the Battle for Our Democracy" by Kash Patel
"The Nuremberg Code: 75th Anniversary"
Note:
- the coincidence that Kash Patel (former DoD Chief of Staff) has been aligned with the White Hats... Where the White Hats are analogous to members or operatives on the side of Good aka the Q Team - covert military intelligence forces...
- Patel Patriot (Jon Harold) is the Author of the "Continuity of the Government" research based upon the DoD Law of War manuals and implementation plans...
- Note the coincidence between the common name 'Patel'... which indirectly associates connecting the dots with a common association with the White Hats... aka the Q team... which by definition is a covert military intelligence operation...
- much like things we do not understand and can not see or put our fingers on ie 'conspiracy theories' - we have a hard acknowledging their existence or believability...
- Gen Flynn and Kash Patel - are known to be associated with the White Hats...
- The fact that they are authors and pushing these types of Books - is consistent with actionable overt means that white hats are driving the information war - to wake up more people - and inspire PEOPLE to Play their recommended Roles at their Local Areas... as THE MEANS to take back our Country...

1679193957392.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Love it when Information Warfare escalates to become POPCORN Worthy... :)
Elon Musk Makes Major Prediction If Trump Is Arrested
By David Rufful March 18, 2023

1679195808540.png
Billionaire Twitter CEO Elon Musk predicts that President Donald Trump will be re-elected in a “landslide” in 2024 if he is indicted or arrested.
Former President Donald Trump says he expects to be arrested on Tuesday due to a “corrupt and highly political” criminal investigation in New York.
Musk responded, “If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory.”
Trump is accused of paying “hush money” to former stripper and porn actress Stormy Daniels during the 2016 presidential election. It’s unclear what the criminal charges would be against Trump.

Trump says the allegations are false and no crime was committed. Despite the total lack of evidence, Trump says the investigation continues as a result of funding from far-left billionaire George Soros.

Trump says the case is based on “an old and fully debunked fairytale.”

If the arrest occurs, this would be the first time in U.S. history that a former president has been indicted.

“Protest,” Trump told his supporters. “Take our nation back!”

The case is led by Democrat Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. Daniels’ lawyer says she has agreed to serve as a witness in the case.
1679195948975.png
“ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!”

A Trump spokesperson said, “There has been no notification, other than illegal leaks from the Justice Dept. and the DA’s office, to NBC and other fake news carriers, that the George Soros-funded Radical Left Democrat prosecutor in Manhattan has decided to take his Witch-Hunt to the next level.”

“President Trump is rightfully highlighting his innocence and the weaponization of our injustice system. He will be in Texas next weekend for a giant rally. Make America Great Again!”