NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
Ok i see, its Adam Schiff you were referring to, is he also the so called whistle blower ? Im not up to par on US politics but how can they censor or omit parts of a report from a transparent oversight committee ? I guess a lot depends on who holds the gavel.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ok i see, its Adam Schiff you were referring to, is he also the so called whistle blower ? Im not up to par on US politics but how can they censor or omit parts of a report from a transparent oversight committee ? I guess a lot depends on who holds the gavel.
The only thing they are omitting to my understanding is the identity of the whistleblowers. Why are the Democrats so rabid about needing to know who the whistleblower is? They are withholding this because these things have been leaked in the past. Kash Patel's entire family was put at risk by these people leaking his home address, how many times do you let them leak out information like that before you take action?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
i am not happy nor am i cheering.

i am just being honest- yes, there are many, many more people who are awake than they were 8 years. the deep state has lost some of their influence.

and, i was almost like you in 2017, 18,19,. then covid hit.

and i saw that no where near awake and alert were the majority than i thought. i saw the media , that we patriots mocked and laughed at for 4 years, send the country into a fear frenzy,

and i will never let myself be overly optimistic again.
Lol, you have never been anything like me…
You’ve never been an expert in military warfare, strategy whole of government warfare, with a masters degree in operations research, statically analysis …. With an expertise in Irregular Warfare, with a twig h light tour at US Secial Operations Command… with access to Top Secret information for the past 20 years…
I’ve applied all my expertise and skills to analyze ALL of the relevant materials that the Patriots have posted and I have validated the Continuity of Government policies and orders, as well as being knowledgeable about Trend Analysis and Decision Theory to validate the Q Plan activities and outcomes directly Correlate with ALL the DS Failures and Loses of Control of the Narrative…
So No, you have never been any thing like me…
You base your often arrogant Opinion off of exactly what the DS pushes and wants the Public to See, and your opinions are based upon a Source that lacks credibility and trustworthiness because of his family connections with the CIA and his deceit or ignorance about who is the DS’s Enemy and Why…
Whereas all my sources are credible Christian Patriot Truthers who cite and produce substantive material that adds credence to the White Hats and the invisible war that they are bringing to the forefront…
So no, like every thing else that you say based upon your bombastic opinions, once again you have been proven to not know anything about what you are talking about…
Go Fish

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
The only thing they are omitting to my understanding is the identity of the whistleblowers. Why are the Democrats so rabid about needing to know who the whistleblower is? They are withholding this because these things have been leaked in the past. Kash Patel's entire family was put at risk by these people leaking his home address, how many times do you let them leak out information like that before you take action?
True, there is a lot of that unfortunate nature for how the DS intimidates, and or makes key witnesses disappear...

In this Case - The Dems are attempting to BLOCK the TESTIMONY of key IRS and FBI Witnesses - as a means to HIDE and COVER UP the EXPLICITE EVIDENCE of Wrong Doing within the IRS, FBI & DOJ...

From an INFORMATION WARFARE Perspective...
The BIG difference
between how the DS/LEFT were able to GET AWAY with ALL THEIR DIRTY LITTLE TRICKS (in the past: "Nothing to See Here") Deception, Deflection, Denial, and Dis-Information - IS THAT NOW the MAGA HOUSE and PATRIOTS have the PAPER, VIDEO, PHOTO evidence and MAGAPHONE ON FULL BLAST for all the WORLD to SEE HOW and the DEPTHS of the DS LEFT CORRUPT SYSTEM & OPERATIVES throughout the EXISTING SWAMP of our GOVERNMENT...

What is the IMPACT upon the BEHAVIOR of the PEOLPLE going to be - when they SEE THE LIGHT to the DEPTHS of the CORRUPT DS LEFT SYSTEM? INFORMATION that MOST AMERICANS have been BLIND TO up until RECENTLY...

A - Will the People continue to go along willingly as the Helpless, Willing and Ignorant Enslaved SHEEP that the DS want them to be?
or

B - Will the People recognize this EVIL and Join Gen Flynn's Forces of Good and begin to read his book and do their part to take a stand with the Forces of Good based upon Flynn's book: "The Citizen's Guide to Fifth Generation Warfare" "The Introduction to 5GW"?

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Tucker Carlson: Please Listen - We Can’t Believe What Is Happening! (Video)
Saturday, June 24, 2023 5:50

Tucker Carlson: "SHUT UP & LISTEN!!" Tucker Challenges the NARRATIVE that the DS Government is pushing!!
Tucker exposes the HIDDEN TRUTH in effort to Protect our Citizens...
Carlson - exposes the lies, and DECEPTIONs, to allow the PEOPLE the opportunity to start doing what we need to and make the necessary changes!
Tucker is back pleading that you listen to his dire warning… Things could get a lot worse if we don’t listen and start doing what we need to and make the necessary changes!
NOTE: TUCKER is the MOST POPULAR & CREDIBLE JORNALIST reporting the TRUTHS and EXPOSING the DS/LEFT LIES to the PUBLIC/PEOPLE!!!
Tucker has a BIGGEST VOICE to support the GREAT AWAKENING than any other Credible Journalist in the BUSINESS!!!

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
WATCH & LISTEN and USE YOUR OWN DISCRENMENT!!!
Pay NO Attention to the Folks hiding behind the Current who fail to do the same...

I'm just now listening to this podcast myself... I don't typically post either of these two folks.
I have listened to Nino Rodriguez a bit - and trust his Patriotic Enthusiasm... But I am unable to speak to the credibility of his sources... Liking what I am hearing in this succinct description, FACTS, and EVIDENCE!!...
BOOM!!! This Guy Nails it!!! He is a Credible Patriot based upon the EVIDENCE he cites to SUBSTATIATE his Message!
Rob Cunningham (AF Vet, TS clearance) breaks this down in Power-point to make it Marine-Proof so that even a Marine Knuckle dragger can understand it...
This VIDEO Validates the "Continuity of Government!!!" with the # Executive Orders that Trump put into PLACE right out the GATE during his Administration...
BLUF: These Executive Orders are still IN PLACE!!! That FACT ALONE PROVES "CONTINUITY of GOVERNMENT"!!!
IMHO - this is NOT TRUMP's Plan - this is the White Hat's plan that has been in the works with the Q Team (Q=Highest Classification Level) for decades ever since JFK was assassinated by the DS for his intent to rock their boat, and buck their system...

David Nino Rodriguez: Must See! Trump’s Secret Plan Exposed... (Video)
Saturday, June 24, 2023 6:33

In this Nino’s Corner, David is joined by Rob Cunningham and these 2 have some HUGE Intel to share about a secret plan, that until now, no one knew about..
1687627127703.png
1687627248553.png
1687627387783.png
1687627559291.png
1687627829404.png
1687627924758.png
WEALTH => MONETARY THEFT
1687627952596.png
LIFE => TRAFFICKING & MURDER!!!
1687628546590.png
FREEDOM => Elections & TREASON!!!
1687628864760.png
"WE CAUGHT THEM ALL!!"
1687629007066.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
WATCH & LISTEN and USE YOUR OWN DISCRENMENT!!!
Pay NO Attention to the Folks hiding behind the Current who fail to do the same...

I'm just now listening to this podcast myself... I don't typically post either of these two folks.
I have listened to Nino Rodriguez a bit - and trust his Patriotic Enthusiasm... But I am unable to speak to the credibility of his sources... Liking what I am hearing in this succinct description, FACTS, and EVIDENCE!!...
BOOM!!! This Guy Nails it!!! He is a Credible Patriot based upon the EVIDENCE he cites to SUBSTATIATE his Message!
Rob Cunningham (AF Vet, TS clearance) breaks this down in Power-point to make it Marine-Proof so that even a Marine Knuckle dragger can understand it...
This VIDEO Validates the "Continuity of Government!!!" with the # Executive Orders that Trump put into PLACE right out the GATE during his Administration...
BLUF: These Executive Orders are still IN PLACE!!! That FACT ALONE PROVES "CONTINUITY of GOVERNMENT"!!!
IMHO - this is NOT TRUMP's Plan - this is the White Hat's plan that has been in the works with the Q Team (Q=Highest Classification Level) for decades ever since JFK was assassinated by the DS for his intent to rock their boat, and buck their system...

David Nino Rodriguez: Must See! Trump’s Secret Plan Exposed... (Video)
Saturday, June 24, 2023 6:33

In this Nino’s Corner, David is joined by Rob Cunningham and these 2 have some HUGE Intel to share about a secret plan, that until now, no one knew about..
View attachment 252723
View attachment 252724
View attachment 252725
View attachment 252726
View attachment 252727
View attachment 252728
WEALTH => MONETARY THEFT
View attachment 252729
LIFE => TRAFFICKING & MURDER!!!
View attachment 252730
FREEDOM => Elections & TREASON!!!
View attachment 252731
"WE CAUGHT THEM ALL!!"
View attachment 252732
The TRUTH is COMING in a WAY that will be the GREATEST ASPECT of the GREAT AWAKENING!!!
This TRUTH will be the DEATH of the DS as their CRIMES AGAINST GOD's CHILDREN will be their DEMISE as their Achilles Heel that in Military Strategy translates to be their CRITICAL VULNERABILITY!!!
When the PEOPLE Learn of their DIABOLIC CRIMES and PEDO RING as a Center Piece for their CRIMINAL SYSTEM of CORRUPTION - the People will UNIFY AGAINST their and GOD's COMMON ENEMY!!!
Make NO MISTAKE - The DS will attempt every Dirty Trick in their Play Book to HIDE these TRUTHS...
But like everything else of late - they will FAIL!!! Since the White Hats are now pulling their Puppet Strings toward the greatest STING OPERATION of ALL TIME - the White Hats know their Playbook and have a COUNTER MOVE for all their remaining Moves...

1687629678089.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
KEEP YOUR EYES ON the BALL!!
If you are HEARING about BREAKING NEWS via the MSM - BE WEARY for their DECEPTIONS, and DISTRACTIONS!!!
REMIND Yourselves - the DS/LEFT/MSM are LYERS and DECEIVERS about EVERYTHING that Matters in this World!

Popular Hollywood Actor: CIA “Operates World’s Biggest Pedophile Ring” (Video)
Saturday, June 24, 2023 13:13

1687631682800.png
Actor Jim Caviezel claims that the unlawful Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is operating the world’s biggest pedophile ring, and frankly, it isn’t that shocking and comes as no surprise.

In a recent interview with Steve Bannon on The War Room on Tuesday, The Passion of the Christ star, and a devotee to the apostate Roman Catholic religion, promoted his new film, Sound of Freedom. The film is allegedly based on the true life story of a former government agent who set out on a mission to rescue children from sex traffickers in Colombia.

Caviezel was asked if he thought US intelligence agencies played a role in human trafficking.

“Absolutely,” said Caviezel. “The three-letter agencies, they’re all involved.”

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
This is Spiritual Warfare people!
Put on your Armor!
1687640743980.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
The DS is going to allow the System to Crash! In their Diabolic Plan to try to maintain Control their Global Sheeople...
You have been Warned! Have you prepared for a few weeks of Emergency Supplies and Cash On Hand?
Have you considered re-investing in Gold and Silver? or Putting your money in a Safe Place?
Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail!
You will find Peace of Mind if you have done what you can to Prepare for this part of the DS's Plan!
Spoiler Alert!!!
The SYSTEM is CORRUPT BEYOND REPAIR...
The White Hats Remain Committed to the Napoleon Strategic Guidance:
"Never Interfere with an ENEMY Who is in the PROCESS of DESTROYING ITSELF!!"
Rest assured the White Hats have a Counter Move for all of the DS's remaining Moves...
God Wins! The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth!!!
"The Best is Yet to Come!"
X22 Report: Green New Deal Failing! Credit Drying Up! Restructuring Coming! - Must Video
Saturday, June 24, 2023 15:26

The Green New Deal is dead on arrival. Now the lithium producers say they won’t be able to make the batteries. The fake food industry is in trouble, they are failing one by one. As we approach the collapse of the system, the credit collapse might push the system over the edge. Restructuring coming.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Breaking News (6/24/2023): Lukashenko Saves the Day — Prigozhin Calls Off Mutiny in Russia
Saturday, June 24, 2023 17:00

Did Prigozhin just use Wagner’s redeployment to Belgorod as a Psy -op to draw out Belarussian traitors? Because it looks like Prigozhin just used Wagner’s redeployment to Belgorod as a Psy-op to draw out Belarussian traitors.

Russian Military Expert Andrei Martyanov: Some Points To Consider — Coincidence or Plan from Wagner?

I want to stress, we don’t know the full story (yet), but heads will roll in MoD among those who “supported” Wagner. —Andrei Martyanov

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Breaking News (6/24/2023): Lukashenko Saves the Day — Prigozhin Calls Off Mutiny in Russia

Did Prigozhin just use Wagner’s redeployment to Belgorod as a Psy -op to draw out Belarussian traitors? Because it looks like Prigozhin just used Wagner’s redeployment to Belgorod as a Psy-op to draw out Belarussian traitors.

Russian Military Expert Andrei Martyanov: Some Points To Consider — Coincidence or Plan from Wagner?

I want to stress, we don’t know the full story (yet), but heads will roll in MoD among those who “supported” Wagner. —Andrei Martyanov
Many suspected that this was a Western CIA-NATO Inspired & Influenced Quo attempt... That ultimately was THWARTED... Putin Backed-Russian alliances save the day...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Russia-Ukraine war live: Prigozhin moved to Belarus in deal to end Wagner coup against Putin

NAMITA SINGH,MARYAM ZAKIR-HUSSAIN AND WILLIAM MATA
June 24, 2023 at 7:06 PM

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Suddenly, The Timetable Is Speeding Up! "No Deals"!! - Truth & Art TV
Saturday, June 24, 2023 17:34
1687657002919.png
By John Rolls (Reporter): "One thing we can count on: Barack Obama will NEVER commit suicide. His enormous ego and total denial of the thousands of evil acts he’s been responsible for will keep him alive and kicking for many decades to come. I only hope some of those decades are spent at Guantanamo Bay. If Obama gets away with this, America will never heal its wounds. Americans will forever have an embedded sense of distrust of their own government. Obama brought this to us, not Biden. Obama enabled the attacks on Trump, Obama infested the agencies with partisan hacks, Obama got everyone used to ignoring court orders i.e. Eric Holder and the IRS. Obama let him slide; it could have been different if Obama had not been giving Holder the orders to shut down the Tea Party, which he successfully did, with no accountability whatsoever. We need to bring him to justice in some way or another.

If Hunter Biden did turn on the “big man”, this would be a huge win for freedom loving Americans!"

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Suddenly, The Timetable Is Speeding Up! "No Deals"!! - Truth & Art TV
Saturday, June 24, 2023 17:34
View attachment 252758
By John Rolls (Reporter): "One thing we can count on: Barack Obama will NEVER commit suicide. His enormous ego and total denial of the thousands of evil acts he’s been responsible for will keep him alive and kicking for many decades to come. I only hope some of those decades are spent at Guantanamo Bay. If Obama gets away with this, America will never heal its wounds. Americans will forever have an embedded sense of distrust of their own government. Obama brought this to us, not Biden. Obama enabled the attacks on Trump, Obama infested the agencies with partisan hacks, Obama got everyone used to ignoring court orders i.e. Eric Holder and the IRS. Obama let him slide; it could have been different if Obama had not been giving Holder the orders to shut down the Tea Party, which he successfully did, with no accountability whatsoever. We need to bring him to justice in some way or another.

If Hunter Biden did turn on the “big man”, this would be a huge win for freedom loving Americans!"
The Author of Truth and Art PodCast is also a US Marine (retired) - and he and I often see and understand and strive to help others to understand the CONTEXT of what is likely really going on behind the scenes...
In this CASE we have TWO DIFFERENT Hypotheses with the SAME WHITE HAT INFLUENCE and claim that the WHITE hats are beginning to have fun - GETTING this INFORMATION PUSHED OUT to the PUBLIC...

His Hypothesis - Hunter Flipped before he turned his Laptop in for REPAIRS KNOWING that he had IMPLICATED his Father...

My Hypothesis - The WHITE HATS were able to trick him into accepting a VIRUS into his LAPTOP to force him to take it to the LOCAL Computer Repair Shop - where the White Hats could have Fed Him exactly the Repair Shop they wanted him to take it...

In both cases - We Agree - that Hunter Ultimately Engaged with the White Hats and SANG like a BIRD to make a DEAL to save his arse at the Expense of Biden, Obama and HRC etc...
1687659265724.png
1687659285001.png
1687659410438.png
1687659432606.png
1687659458981.png
1687659579238.png

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If They Could Stop Donald Trump and The Great Awakening?
They Already Would Have. Its Becoming Clear That They Can't

BRIAN CATES
JUN 24, 2023
What do you call it in any type of Competition when One Side has the Other Sides NUMBER or in the Finals of a Championship Match (SERIES) win a Team Makes a Miraculous Come From Behind Charge and the Other Team has NO WAY of Stopping their OPPONENTS DOMINATING CHANGE IN MOMENTUM down the STRETCH... ??
MIC DROP!!!

View attachment 252760
Reminds me of all the optimism before the 2022 election

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Reminds me of all the optimism before the 2022 election
Yep... only in this case it is based upon the Factual Trends...
AND a completely NEW ENVIRONMENT - as the NEW BATTLEFIELD HAS CHANGED and has been LEVELED and even TILTED to the POINT that the DS has LOST the BATTLE for CONTROL of the NARRATIVE...
Their ABILITY to CONTROL the NARRATIVE WAS their CENTER of GRAVITY before...
OH, and it is very IMPORTANT to acknowledge that WINNING the HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES and SPEAKER of the HOUSE were CRITICAL IMPERATIVES along the CRITICAL PATH for creating conditions for Current and Future Successes for Enabling the GREAT AWAKENING...
- The DS has Failed to Cancel Trump at every turn... But I thought we were told that the DS is in total Control of everything?
- Why is the DS SOOOO AFRAID of Trump? Because after He Won 2016 against the FIX they had set for HRC they KNEW that he was the Face of the White Hats Q (Highest Level of Classification) Plan... They KNEW that if they could eliminate Him & Flynn - the White Hats would have to recruit another, and another, and another...
- In this type of INFORMATION WARFARE - here is the TREND that they Patriots and White Hats are seeing...
- The DS has FAILED to prevent the White Hats & Patriots from being able to gradually TAKE the MAGAPHONE via Telegram, Truth Social, Rumble, Twitter, News Max, Tucker Carlson etc... and the MAGA HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES...
- as more and more Christian Patriot Truthers are able to SHARE more and more truths via other Social Media without being Cancelled or being put in FB jail any more... More and More Americans are becoming AWAKENED to the TRUTHS about the DS/LEFT CORRUPTION and at the Same Time, more and more people are contributing to the Great Awakening... and all the while more and more people are become aware of the Forces of Good (White Hats) and the Gen Flynn MOVEMENT per his book: "The Citizen's Guide to Fifth Generation Warfare" 'Introduction to 5GW'
1687662015284.png