NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters
Dec 29, 2023
The fact of the matter is this; Sharing the gospel is basic and elementary; and should not be the only thing you do besides warming a bench.

I was asking this question from the self proclaimed "white hat christian patriots" who don't appear to be preaching the gospel but trying to take over the world for Jesus.

They are not teaching and making disciples but getting everyone stirred up over political issues instead

You're assuming an awful lot of things. "Taking over the world for Jesus" has never been on the agenda.

Going by the adjectives they are throwing around, it sure seems so.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
When Jesus returns, He's going to remove all these kinda folks from the planet and throw them in to hell.

So when do you people take up arms and start killing all these liberals that are demon possessed?

You keep talking about spiritual warfare but you are light on details.

Specifically, HOW do you self proclaimed "christian patriots" plan on stopping the anri-chrst from coming to power and HOW does your group plan on taking over the world and achieving world domination for Jesus ???
lol, at least you are consistent with your ineffective approach to convincingly winning the hearts and minds of the people …
- full of flawed unfounded assumptions and accusations…
- never cite your sources of information in today’s actual real world scenarios…
- not taking the time to actually attempt to open and review the materials and resources that have been provided for your consideration…
- all of the answers to your inquiries have been provided to you via the links and recommended Christian Patriot Truthers and forums to follow…

- you don’t see me trying your ineffective approach to help enlighten people and guide them into the light of HIS truths in the spirit of helping them to use their own discernment for their own benefit, survival and salvation…

Maybe you missed the summaries that I have been providing to you in a Christian and gentlemanly manner…
This is Nuremberg 2.0…. There will be military tribunals for all the Evil doers who are guilty of Treason and Crimes against God’s Children…
The plan and subsequent phases of operations are all going to take place at exactly the right time and place based upon the direction the DS proceeds to attempt to refrain from losing the 2024 election which regardless of how it plays out will inevitably become the end of their Rein if Evil Disbolic Control… all will be conducted within the Rule of Law and Law of War…. it will all come done to Martial Law to resolve the meyhem and chaos that the DS will attempt via WEIIi scare event and Civil War…. It is also important to know that there is a White Hat Global Alliance that are also Readin to these highly classified plans and operations associated with the most biblical sting operation in the history of the world… all being orchestrated by HIS biblical warriors wearing HIS armor of God…

I sent you the links for the Continuity of Government that holds solid documents and evidence of the military contingency plans to ensure the continuity of operations when the DS attempts to turn the lights out….

Sun Tzu and the Art of War are being demonstrated in more ways than you can possibly imagine… evidently…

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
He should have thought of that before promising to drain the swamp.

It was what he promised in 2016 and he failed to perform.

He should pick Desantis, who is way more qualified than Trump to be POTUS.

We know the one world government is on it's way so the US has to be brought down to 3rd world nation status so we have no influence on the world stage to prevent the one world government to come forth.

This is what is in progress now and Christians are spending way too much time worrying and being in fear over the demise of the US than they should be as saving our country is not what we are called to do. Jesus is not an American.

We need to be about our Father's business, not worrying about politics as it's going downhill fast and nothing is going to stop that because the Lord is not on board with stopping that.

He's the One allowing the nations of the world to have the devil come forth as their ruler because they reject the Lord and demand the devil, and so this is what they will get.

Mankind is reaping what they have sown.
As far as Trump draining the swamp. Well there's absolutely no way he or anybody else on the outside of the swamp would have known who to trust. So unless you're a swamp creature that would also include you.

Trump accomplished many of his campaign promises which were more numerous than any recent President or politician so you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater water. So I can't help but to speculate whether it's done on purpose or out of shear ignorance.

And you're right! Desantis is more qualified. But what is he more qualified at? Well I remember awhile back while on the campaign trail Desantis was ask about the court cases against Trump and Desantis refused to say they were bogus. So what does that make Desantis? A qualified swamp dweller.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
This Forum has served to AWAKEN so many of God's Children in this VERY REAL WAR between forces of EVIL and GOOD by EXPOSING the:
- DS Diabolic Global Reset Agenda
- The DS 2020 Stolen Election
- The DS PLANDEMIC
- The Corruption of BIG PHARMA
- The MSM, & Social Media CENSORSHIP against Freedom of Speech
- The Corrupt CIA & FBI and DoJ Two Tier Justice System
- The Corrupt DS LEFT AND RINOS!!! This is NOT a Political WAR - this is an Epic Spiritual WAR that has COME into the LIGHT
- The Diabolic DS Pedophilia Ring - used as their means to COMPROMISE and CORRUPT their SWAMP...
- The DS Proxy Wars
- The DS means of USING the CORRUPT US GOVERNMENT as a Means to FUND the DS Proxy WARS...
- Jan 6th LIES and DECEPTION...
etc etc...
This Forum has served to AWAKEN so many of God's Children via this White Hat GREAT AWAKENING phase of OPERATIONS as a means to:
- Enable the PEOPLE to RISE UP to RESIST TYRANNY at the GRASS ROOTS level
- Enable a piece meal strategy to commence Draining of the SWAMP
- To WIN the HOUSE
- To FORCE SWAMP CREATERS (on both sides) into RETIREMENT
- Enable actions to begin heightened awareness and actions to SAVE CHILDREN AGAINST PEDOPHILIA...
- Enable a MASS MAGA Movement that is TOO BIG to STEAL 2024 Election
- Ensure that ALL the DS Corrupt Moves BACKFIRE and are EXPOSED to the PUBLIC...
- Ensure that the PEOPLE are Warned to be prepared with at least 3 weeks of Emergency Supplies (fuel & cash) for WHEN the DS attempts their WWIII Scare Event, Civil War and Cyber Warfare Attacks...
- Ensure that ALL of GOD's Children are AWAKENED in time to allow them to Make things Right with Our Lord as this WAR moves towards the Precipice - where the LINES will become clear for WHO is worthy of SALVATION vs those who will be brought to HIS Righteous Justice for their Crimes against God's Children...
etc...
Gen Flynn: Black Swan Event Will Cancel 2024 Election! 10x Worse Than 9/11!
Monday, March 25, 2024 11:45

We are the enemy of Big Tech, Big Money and Big Media.
Together, let’s expose the lies of the enemy. Impart a little truth every day. Especially the Truth that Jesus Christ is Lord!

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Sun Tzu and the Art of War are being demonstrated in more ways than you can possibly imagine… evidently…
TBF, Nuremburg 2.0 sounds pretty fantastical and idealistic. I still doubt that information warfare will fly as "levying war" in order to award a verdict for treason. Unless there's very specific proof concerning intent... I don't even know how this would ever work and be considered legit. The DS has a wall of plausible deniability and pretended (and maybe some real) incompetence. And if there is actual proof of treason/major crimes against humanity; then why the delay? Does there really have to be an "awakening" first if there is proof?

I'd be happy just pulling out the snake's fangs and restoring America to the pre-retarded era: which I feel is still very difficult, but more likely than a total purge of the wicked scenario. I suppose anything is possible, though.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
TBF, Nuremburg 2.0 sounds pretty fantastical and idealistic. I still doubt that information warfare will fly as "levying war" in order to award a verdict for treason. Unless there's very specific proof concerning intent... I don't even know how this would ever work and be considered legit. The DS has a wall of plausible deniability and pretended (and maybe some real) incompetence. And if there is actual proof of treason/major crimes against humanity; then why the delay? Does there really have to be an "awakening" first if there is proof?
I'd be happy just pulling out the snake's fangs and restoring America to the pre-retarded era: which I feel is still very difficult, but more likely than a total purge of the wicked scenario. I suppose anything is possible, though.
Ya, I get it... Unfortunately, yes, it HAD to be this way....
Recall the 2000 Mules Movie and exposure of the Ballot harvesting?
Recall hearing Gen Flynn referring to the 'Digital Soldiers'?...
While it is all certainly 'fantastical' (I like that word, I use it myself quite a bit within DoD) - I can confirm that DoD has all the orders and policies in place to ensure 'Continuity of Operations' in support of the 'Continuity of Government' that were also put into place during the Trump administration and are still in place... Hmmm, how is it that those Executive Orders are STILL in PLace?...
Anyway, like any good STING OPERATION - this is bigger than just a typical 2024 Political Presidential Election - this is all about EXPOSING all the HEADS of the Hydra-Snake to ensure that their entire house of cards are exposed all in good time...
The beauty about this Plan - whether people like it, understand it or believe it - is that in order to be effective Operational Security has to be maintained - but the White Hats have been telling us from the very beginning to strive to grasp the magnitude and impact of the infamous quote from Napoleon: "Never Interfere with an Enemy who is in the process of destroying itself.!"
Also, it's important to understand that this PLAN and STRATEGY is by and far the most effective means to minimize Casualties of War - ie to avoid a Civil War that would be beyond manageable if triggered too soon... This way as a result of the GREAT AWAKENING more and more People are coming to the side with the Forces for Good vs Evil - so that when the DS triggers the Civil War before the 2024 Election it will be much more manageable...
Imagine the Scene in Braveheart where the DS English King had pitted the Irish against the Scottish on the Battlefield only to WATCH them JOIN FORCES....
This is the scenario that will play out when the Military is Called upon to implement Martial Law during the Civil War and they will be shown to actually be on the side for the Forces for GOOD and NOT the DS....
That time and place is the OPTIMAL TIME for the Military to Make Arrests of all the DS Heads of the Hydra Snakes....
Break Break.... There is a GLOBAL White Hat Alliance against the DS that was brought together as a result of the Sharing and Exposure of the DS Global PEDOPHILIA RING and Agenda....
This is going to be BIBLICAL.... it all has to be done at the right time and place to ensure conditions for success...

Dec 29, 2023
- you don’t see me trying your ineffective approach to help enlighten people and guide them into the light of HIS truths in the spirit of helping them to use their own discernment for their own benefit, survival and salvation…

You are following the wisdom of men and not relaying on the Lord Jesus to be your deliverer.

You somehow think you and your merry band of people wearing funny white hats are going to stop the evil going on in this world before Jesus returns. That's not only not biblical, but it's laughable.

Following false religions and the wisdom of men ends badly

Romans 8:36,37
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

This is Nuremberg 2.0…. There will be military tribunals for all the Evil doers who are guilty of Treason and Crimes against God’s Children…

Hilarious! You are nothing more than another stooge for Q anon.

Evil will be put down in this world only when Jesus Christ returns.

You and your merry band of people wearing funny white hats have ZERO power to stop an y evil and will end up like Trump, being made a fool.

It is also important to know that there is a White Hat Global Alliance that are also Readin to these highly classified plans and operations associated with the most biblical sting operation in the history of the world… all being orchestrated by HIS biblical warriors wearing HIS armor of God…

WHERE in the Bible do we see God's Word teaching of people in the end times rising up to stop the one world government cabal from taking power?

Your claims are so massive, that if true God would have told us about this in His Word so WHERE can we read about this in the Bible?

And you're right! Desantis is more qualified. But what is he more qualified at? Well I remember awhile back while on the campaign trail Desantis was ask about the court cases against Trump and Desantis refused to say they were bogus. So what does that make Desantis? A qualified swamp dweller.

That simply means Desantis wanted to be the nominee and as such he is not going to stand up for Trump.

In other situations he actually did stand up for Trump which is why he couldn't get any traction because people hear him standing up for Trump and they think they'll just support Trump then.

Trump's time has come and gone, we need others who are more qualified to take Trump's policies forward seeing he's not up to the task.

Maybe he'll pick Desantis as running mate so when Trump get's whacked we can have someone who is strategic as POTUS rather than some old fat guy that is constantly getting himself in trouble with his big flappin jaw!

Gen Flynn: Black Swan Event Will Cancel 2024 Election! 10x Worse Than 9/11!

That's a lie, you watch. Lot's of false prophets running around up in here

They'll have the election and either cheat to get biden in, or if Trump wins he'll "mysteriously" die of "natural causes"

And if we do get a repub prez, you can bet they'll rig it do both houses of congress are controlled by liberals

We are pushing them back from where they came.

Oh yeah, we can tell

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
I was asking this question from the self proclaimed "white hat christian patriots" who don't appear to be preaching the gospel but trying to take over the world for Jesus.
They are not teaching and making disciples but getting everyone stirred up over political issues instead
Going by the adjectives they are throwing around, it sure seems so.
Oh Boy... lol... It's becoming more and more evident that your approach and arguments are neither compelling nor are they effective with this Audience...LOL, reminds me of the famous quote from "The Untouchables" - "Just like a ___ - brings a knife to a gun fight"... Figuratively speaking of course...
LOL, this AUDIENCE is AWAKE to all the DS BS as a result of being exposed to actual Election Data, Actual Science, actual Corruption all around... So, as I stated with my initial welcome message to you - unless you bring evidence and receipts to make your case and respond in kind reciprocating to engaging and enlightening questions for us to gauge your credibility - your OPINION on it's face along with your flawed assumptions and flawed logic with your use of fallacies of logic - just isn't working with this audience...

AGAIN:
- What are your sources of INFORMATION during this Information Warfare?
- Where is the source on the Internet for us to learn more about your Prophecy?
- Do you have a thread here in CC to advocate and grow your following?
- Which Apostles, or Bible Hero's does your approach most emulate?
- For TRANSPARENCY - How did you VOTE on this THREADS POLL?

Here's the TREND that we are seeing with your approach:
- You make BAD unfounded assumptions...
- You spin your own words to completely misconstrue context - lol likely a result of your own confusion and/or your agenda to sway people into your flawed interpretations - as a means to make your (flawed) case...
- You make broad generalizations while failing to actually engage in a specific discussion on a specific topic that is easily defensible with the information that has been documented within these 550+ pages...
- You seemingly persist to argue your coming in Opinion(s) - without any indications that you have actually considered, reviewed and earnestly and openly attempted to consume any of the information provided within...

LOL - you came into this Thread with Little CREDIBILITY - NOW you have ZERO Credibility and rapidly GOING into the RED...

FLAWED LOGIC in this GLOBAL SPIRITUL WARFARE:
- This is a War between Forces of Evil and Good with God's Children Caught in the Middle
- Where in the BIBLE does it say to sit idly by to watch EVIL DOERS commit CRIMES AGAINST GOD's CHILDREN?
- Not only are you NOT ADVOCATING to Help GOD's Children towards the LIGHT for their own Salvation - you are seemingly advocating that GOD's WILL is for us Christians to DO NOTHING....
- Such advocacy in a WAR between Evil and Good actually Enables the EVIL DOERS agenda to TAKE more SOULS...
- In doing so - you are showing your TRUE COLORS as an ADVOCATE for the SIDE for EVIL....
- Therefor - you are essentially a naive Troll or knowingly doing the bidding for the Evil DS ....

Here is your chance - Check out the information on these two posts and the VOLUMES of EVIDENCE on the DEVOLUTION SERIES that proves the CONTINUITY of GOVERNMENT plans and lets have an adult conversation about your OPINION...
IF you opt OUT - you are just showing your true Colors to substantiate my claims above...
The SOUND of FREEDOM - EXPOSES the DS PEDOPHILIA CONSPIRACY and the ACTS of EVIL DOERS against GOD's CHILDREN!!!
TIM BALLARD is a TRUE CHRISTIAN PATRIOT HERO!!!
Jim Caviezel is a GENUINE CHRISTIAN PATRIOT TRUTHER!!!
Angel Studios is an AUTHENTIC ENABLER for CHRISTIAN PATRIOT TRUTHS!!!
Anyone WHO DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE this SPIRITUAL WARFARE between FORCES of GOOD and EVIL after seeing this movie and CHOOSE the side for GOOD in this GREAT AWAKENING Phase of WARFARE needs to check their Christian credentials at the DOOR...
OUR LORD's RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE is coming for those EVIL DOERS GUILTY of CRIMES AGAINST HIS CHILDREN..
View attachment 261828
Sound of Freedom
PG-13
1H31M
FILM SYNOPSIS
Sound of Freedom, based on the incredible true story, shines a light on even the darkest of places. After rescuing a young boy from ruthless child traffickers, a federal agent learns the boy’s sister is still captive and decides to embark on a dangerous mission to save her. With time running out, he quits his job and journeys deep into the Colombian jungle, putting his life on the line to free her from a fate worse than death.
Validation that the POTUS45 Administration have SET THE STAGE for the GREATEST STING OPERATION in the HISTORY of the WORLD!!!
EVERYTHING that you NEVER IMAGINED about the REALITY of the INVISIBLE WAR and the EVIDENCE about the HIDDEN WAR that the WHITE HATS have been ORCHASTRATING....
This WILL BE BIBLICAL!!!
Spoiler Alert: God Wins!!! AND The Meek Shall INHERIT the EARTH!!!
HIS RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE WILL COME IN HIS TIME!!!

View attachment 261814
View attachment 261815

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
WE ARE CALLED to PUT ON The FULL Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
And We Know: The Time Has Come! Check Military Timestamps! Russia, False Flags, Fake Kate, Jabs, Tough Being Awake, Messages In Clear Sight! Truth Belongs To The People! Pray!
Monday, March 25, 2024 19:30

Continue to lift up President Trump in prayer for his protection and vindication against the evil coming against him and The People of America. The world! Do not lose heart. Keep yourselves and others encouraged in faith. Look up! Our redemption draws near. 🙏Christ Jesus, our hope is in You. 🙏

Dec 29, 2023
brings a knife to a gun fight"

Are you threatening now to shoot me?

Here is your chance - Check out the information on these two posts and the VOLUMES of EVIDENCE on the DEVOLUTION SERIES that proves the CONTINUITY of GOVERNMENT plans and lets have an adult conversation about your OPINION...
IF you opt OUT - you are just showing your true Colors to substantiate my claims above...

I read and study God's Word - not the wisdom of man.

If you ain't got no scripture to post, I'm not interested in what you and your merry little band of white hat bandits have going on with your quest for world domination.

So far all you are posting is fear, worry, anxiety and nothing from God's Word

Is it your belief that Jesus Christ cannot return until Christians have completed the 7 Mountain Mandate?

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Are you threatening now to shoot me?
I read and study God's Word - not the wisdom of man.
If you ain't got no scripture to post, I'm not interested in what you and your merry little band of white hat bandits have going on with your quest for world domination.
So far all you are posting is fear, worry, anxiety and nothing from God's Word
Is it your belief that Jesus Christ cannot return until Christians have completed the 7 Mountain Mandate?
LoL... Classic Troll DS Plant Move - you did EXACTLY what I said you would do... Deliberately MISREPRESENT CONTEXT... You have also IGNORED all the SCRIPTURES within this Thread and all the POSTS that the Christian Patriot Truthers are posting...
So again your Fallacy of Logic Approach is FAILING to be convincing!!!

You still haven't answered our Questions to speak to your Credibility.... as result you have NONE!!

WE have presented posts that VALIDATED EVERY CONSPIRACY!!!

Pick One that you REFUTE and show us the EVIDENCE otherwise...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
@Stan_the_Man
LoL... Classic Troll DS Plant Move - you did EXACTLY what I said you would do... Deliberately MISREPRESENT CONTEXT... You have also IGNORED all the SCRIPTURES within this Thread and all the POSTS that the Christian Patriot Truthers are posting...
So again your Fallacy of Logic Approach is FAILING to be convincing!!!
You still haven't answered our Questions to speak to your Credibility.... as result you have NONE!!
WE have presented posts that VALIDATED EVERY CONSPIRACY!!!
Pick One that you REFUTE and show us the EVIDENCE otherwise...
Do tell us - HOW did you VOTE on this Thread's POLL? Why are you AFRAID to answer this Question?

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting...
This Audience is IMUNE to the Techniques of the FAKE MSM News... Just SAYING that there is Nothing to SEE here and that NO CONSPIRACIES have been Proven - PROVES that you are either NOT AWAKE to HIS TRUTHS in this type of WARFARE or you are knowingly attempting to support the DS Agenda in this War for the Souls of God's Children...

Let's try this again... Here are SPECIFIC Conspiracies that have BEEN PROVEN as well as a few posts regarding the ROLE of Gen Flynn in this type of Warfare... Please DO PROVE your CASE with EVIDENCE that these CONSPIRACIES have NOT been validated...

Unfortunately as a result there are many who suffer from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) as well as QDS as a result of drinking the DS MK Ultra Brainwashing Coolaide... Take your time, to ensure you pay due diligence to consider and discern how and why soooo much alternative Information IS NOT being provided to the PUBLIC...

Top 2022 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true

Elon Musk reveals motivation for Twitter Files, says ‘almost every conspiracy theory’ about the social network is true

Elon Musk has revealed the one thing from the Twitter Files he was most shocked to learn.
Some Wayne Dwyer quotes that come to mind (see below) for those who have strong opinions about Q, but do not actually have an understanding of the origins (or acknowledgement) of the 'Q' classification as the highest classification in Government; nor any experience or understanding with actual 'Covert Military Intelligence Operations'... (feel free to search this thread for the references to confirm these statements)...

Hmmmm.... Why was the DS sooo determined to TAKE OUT Gen Flynn at the onset of the POTUS45 Administration?....
Q is a real White Hat
(covert military intelligence operation) - yes, it includes mis-information and dis-information...
Qanon - Is a DS CIA PSyOp to BRAINWASH the Sheeple into believing that all references to Q or Qanon are CRAZY CONSPIRACY Theorists who society can IGNORE and Dismiss and attempt to Cancel...
Q Anon - are Anonymous PATRIOT Followers of the Actual Q Military Intelligence Drops who attempted to post these posts for the PUBLIC to SEE and UNDERSTAND the DEPTHS of the DS Corruption.... They opted to be Anonymous because the DS was CANCELLING and CENSORING all INTERNET content that was aimed at EXPOSING their Corruption...

THIS is WAR!!! This is an INFORMATION WARFARE within an IRREGULAR WARFARE Umbrella with Whole of Government applications...
CREDIBILTY: I have a 20 year active duty career and 18 year government civilian career with an expertise in Irregular and Information Warfare as well as a top level security clearance - with intimate knowledge of activities that substantiate the existence of this invisible warfare...

BY DEFINITION - every TYPE of WAR has a minimum of TWO OPPOSING SIDES!!!
If the DS is the Evil Enemy than WHO is their Greatest Adversary????
If the DS does NOT have a FORMIDABLE INVISIBLE (White Hats) Adversary - then WHY are they FAILING???

Gen Flynn VALIDATES that our DIGITAL SOLDIERS are part of our INVISIBLE WARRIORS on the side for GOOD...

THE CITIZEN'S GUIDE TO FIFTH GENERATION WARFARE
View attachment 261728

A couple other great Wayne Dyer qoutes that seem to apply... Especially given all the BIBLICAL WARS that Our Lord used Warriors on the side for GOOD against EVIL to fight HIS WARS on HIS behalf...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
WE ARE CALLED to PUT ON The FULL Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Bump...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Romans 8:28 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
X22 Report: Deep State Projecting Their False Flag Event For The 2024 Election! Trump Wins Again! Panic Everywhere! - Must Video
Monday, March 25, 2024 20:26
1711462117801.jpeg
The [DS] lost again. Trump got his bond amount reduced and the appeals court removed other issues. The panic everywhere, the [DS] cannot stop Trump. They will now intensify their attacks. They are already projecting their [FF] event during the election. They will try to stay in power, they will create chaos and try to shift the blame to Trump. This will fail just like everything else. Trump and the patriots know the playbook.