NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
X22 Report: Biden Says Quiet Part Out Loud! What’s The Deep State Final Goal? Truth Belongs To The People! - Must Video
Tuesday, June 4, 2024 20:19

The [DS] is trying everything to cover up their crimes, the coverup always gets you in the end. The hearing are not to prosecute but to catch these people in the coverup. Biden says the quiet part out loud, that Trump shouldn’t be President even if he isn’t running. What is the [DS] final goal? They are trying to have the people depopulate themselves and prepare them for transhumanism. Trump is showing the people the truth because the truth belongs to the people.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
so, maybe we understand what you are saying, but just do not believe it?? or trust " the plan"??
lol, says the guy that only reads the head lines... no skin off my back... I can only lead a horse to water... but at the end of the day, everyone will inevitably reach their precipice as the DS will take us to the DEEP END as they pull out every desperate DIRTY DIABOLIC MOVE to NOT LOOSE their REIN... LOL, why are they soooo Desperate making bad move after bad move.... if there isn't an opposing covert force tripping them up - or are they just that incompetent - like never before in the recent decades.... lol... if they were a snake... lol oh ya, they are snakes... lol, they are scared... but why are they sooo scared if they are sooo almighty invincible and powerful..... lol... don't believe your own eyes.. "Squirrel"...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
lol, says the guy that only reads the head lines... no skin off my back... I can only lead a horse to water... but at the end of the day, everyone will inevitably reach their precipice as the DS will take us to the DEEP END as they pull out every desperate DIRTY DIABOLIC MOVE to NOT LOOSE their REIN... LOL, why are they soooo Desperate making bad move after bad move.... if there isn't an opposing covert force tripping them up - or are they just that incompetent - like never before in the recent decades.... lol... if they were a snake... lol oh ya, they are snakes... lol, they are scared... but why are they sooo scared if they are sooo almighty invincible and powerful..... lol... "Squirrel"...
remember, i am giving ' the plan" the benefit of a doubt, so i am open minded that something could happen.

i might have some big news myself, maybe soon, but am waiting to see how things play out....

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
so, maybe we understand what you are saying, but just do not believe it?? or trust " the plan"??
lol... hmmm how do you explain this... just another coincidence....
lol, there are NO MORE COINCIDENCES!!!
1717551376520.png

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
lol, says the guy that only reads the head lines... no skin off my back... I can only lead a horse to water... but at the end of the day, everyone will inevitably reach their precipice as the DS will take us to the DEEP END as they pull out every desperate DIRTY DIABOLIC MOVE to NOT LOOSE their REIN... LOL, why are they soooo Desperate making bad move after bad move.... if there isn't an opposing covert force tripping them up - or are they just that incompetent - like never before in the recent decades.... lol... if they were a snake... lol oh ya, they are snakes... lol, they are scared... but why are they sooo scared if they are sooo almighty invincible and powerful..... lol... don't believe your own eyes.. "Squirrel"...
We understand what you are saying, we believe the criminals are being exposed and we believe that they will ultimately be judged.

What I don't believe is that any of this will result in "salvation". The US dollar and US economy will be crashed. The US will be judged by God as Sodom and Gomorrah. We will be attacked by Russia, N. Korea, China, Venezuela, and Iran. All this trivial stuff about Trump and 4G chess is a big waste of time, will it bring judgment on the crooks? Sure, pawns in God's hand. But when people should have been focused on the Lord and salvation being distracted by this may be a very expensive distraction.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
@gb9 @ZNP Facts Matter....
Riddle me this Batman - How is it that this Executive Order 13848 that was signed and enacted by POTUS45 during his administration on September 12, 2018 - and it has NOT BEEN CANCELLED by this DS LEFT JOBAMANATION (Fake) Administration...
Hint: are you beginning to see how all the pieces and trends are coming together as part of "the setup for the greatest Sting Operation in the history of the world" ...
Note: Derek has a knack for having a photographic memory and ability to be able to cite chapters and verse for specific military laws, regulations and orders...
Derek Johnson Situation Update June 3: Tying In Trump's Executive Order 13848 With "Trials! - Must Video
Monday, June 3, 2024 14:22

Executive Order 13848 is a presidential order that declared a national emergency to deal with the threat of foreign interference in or undermining public confidence in United States elections1. The order authorizes the imposition of sanctions on any person or entity that is found to have engaged in or supported such interference1. Some supporters of former President Trump claim that the order has the power to punish and prosecute those who conspired to rig the 2020 election against him.
PROOF that there is a COVERT MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATION and the SPACE FORCE and SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND are RELEVANT!!!
Note the TITLES and DATES of these OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS!!!
There are NO MORE COINCIDENCES!!!
Also, I can not say too much - but I have first hand knowledge that Military Tribunals are being conducted at Guntanamo Bay (GITMO) as known US Marines (colleagues) are rotating in & serving TAD there...

50 USC 1550: Reports and briefings on use of military force and support of partner forces
Text contains those laws in effect on May 31, 2024
From Title 50-WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSECHAPTER 33-WAR POWERS RESOLUTION
View attachment 264319
18 USC 2381: Treason
From Title 18-CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDUREPART I-CRIMESCHAPTER 115-TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
View attachment 264320
He's been around for a while and I've posted links to his sources of materials and documentation... His interpretation and understanding of these documents are very compelling - and as an 'operations research analyst' I can say that he does an impressive job not only citing all the associated documents to tell his story; but his story and supporting references also substantiates Jon Herold's independent research on the "The Devolution Series" that also supports the Continuity of Government and Continuity of Operations... As someone who still has access to these sources - I can vouch that these documents are credible and are in fact on the books as valid contingency plans...
The irony here is that in a world where the DS Left Government has literally been lying to us about everything... Folks like Derek Johnson and Jon Herold have taken it upon themselves as citizen journalists to search out and find the ground truth to substantiate what has been going on behind the scenes which are consistent with the notion of this 'Covert Military Intelligence Operation' and the 'Sting Operation' that the White Hats have been talking about for the past several years...
As such we are told that the Plan will adhere to the Rule of Law and the Law of War...
and Nuremberg 2.0 is the scale and scope of the type of anticipated justice that will be coming for all those who are guilty of treason and crimes against humanity...
https://thedocuments.info/
FACT CHECK THIS!
Outline of the Blueprint by Derek Johnson
The Short Outline of the Blueprint by Derek Johnson
NEW!!! – Military Occupancy 2016 by Derek Johnson
NEW!!! – The Why’s in 2022 and 2023 looking back on 2017 to 2021 by Derek Johnson
The Military & Constitution Regulated Inauguration – President Trump by Derek Johnson
Covert Operation by Derek Johnson
What’s REALLY Happening in Ukraine by Derek Johnson
Optics 101 by Derek Johnson
Hindsight is 2020 by Derek Johnson
Military Aircraft Operations & Optics by Derek Johnson
Aircraft Operations Continued – Aug 2022 to Present Day by Derek Johnson
PROOF that there is a COVERT MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATION and the SPACE FORCE and SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND are RELEVANT!!!
Note the TITLES and DATES of these OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS!!!
There are NO MORE COINCIDENCES!!!
Also, I can not say too much - but I have first hand knowledge that Military Tribunals are being conducted at Guntanamo Bay (GITMO) as known US Marines (colleagues) are rotating in & serving TAD there...

50 USC 1550: Reports and briefings on use of military force and support of partner forces
From Title 50-WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSECHAPTER 33-WAR POWERS RESOLUTION
View attachment 264319
18 USC 2381: Treason
From Title 18-CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDUREPART I-CRIMESCHAPTER 115-TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
View attachment 264320

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
We understand what you are saying, we believe the criminals are being exposed and we believe that they will ultimately be judged.

What I don't believe is that any of this will result in "salvation". The US dollar and US economy will be crashed. The US will be judged by God as Sodom and Gomorrah. We will be attacked by Russia, N. Korea, China, Venezuela, and Iran. All this trivial stuff about Trump and 4G chess is a big waste of time, will it bring judgment on the crooks? Sure, pawns in God's hand. But when people should have been focused on the Lord and salvation being distracted by this may be a very expensive distraction.
YEP!!! The White Hats have told us that the DS will CRASH the US Dollar and the US Economy... Are you being pushed to the precipice yet to recognize that it is them that are shaking the ant jar that is our world...
Don't take it personal that the CORRUPT ARM of the US is going to be DRAINED...
Break, Break, Break...
Don't be confused about SALVATION.... we're NOT LOSING SIGHT of that ultimate END STATE...
Never have.... fully capable of walking, chewing gum, doing my job and having faith at the same time!!!
just to confirm that we're on the same page here - Check the header on this Threads Forum - "Conspiracy and Corruption Discussions Forum":....

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
He fouled me Tom!
Tom - "What are you so mad at?"[/SIZE][/B]
Reminder about the White Hat Infamous us of the Napolean quote in this WAR against the CORRUPT DS and the entirety of it's CORRUPT SYSTEM and NETWORK: "Never interfere with an Enemy, who is in the process of destroying itself!"
Also, try to keep in perspective - the WHITE HATS have WARNED us that the DS will attempt to Bring Down it's SYSTEM in an attempt to GARNER LEVERAGE for their MORE CORRUPT and MORE CONTROLLING DIGITAL STSTEM...
Also, try to keep in perspective - that the EXISTING SYSTEM IS TAINTED with DS CORRUPTION!!!
The White Hat's have been advocating for people to protect their investments with Gold/Silver (physical and/or IRAs) and even Bitcoin...
Spoiler Alert: GOD WINS... and the MEEK shall inherit the EARTH!!!
OBTW, there is a lot more Gold and Silver hidden around the World than the DS has let on and the White Hats have assured us that the Global White Hat alliance has obtained the Gold...
X22 Report: Farmers Are Fighting Back, Banks Are In Trouble, This Will Wake People Up! - Must Video
Wednesday, June 5, 2024 15:00

By John Rolls (Reporter): "The farmers are at it again, they are protesting their governments, this will not end, as long as the [CB]/[WEF] continue to push their agenda the people will push back. The banking system is in trouble and as the economy breaks down this is going to wake the majority of the people up."

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Tom - "What are you so mad at?"[/SIZE][/B]
Reminder about the White Hat Infamous us of the Napolean quote in this WAR against the CORRUPT DS and the entirety of it's CORRUPT SYSTEM and NETWORK: "Never interfere with an Enemy, who is in the process of destroying itself!"
Also, try to keep in perspective - the WHITE HATS have WARNED us that the DS will attempt to Bring Down it's SYSTEM in an attempt to GARNER LEVERAGE for their MORE CORRUPT and MORE CONTROLLING DIGITAL STSTEM...
Also, try to keep in perspective - that the EXISTING SYSTEM IS TAINTED with DS CORRUPTION!!!
The White Hat's have been advocating for people to protect their investments with Gold/Silver (physical and/or IRAs) and even Bitcoin...
Spoiler Alert: GOD WINS... and the MEEK shall inherit the EARTH!!!
OBTW, there is a lot more Gold and Silver hidden around the World than the DS has let on and the White Hats have assured us that the Global White Hat alliance has obtained the Gold...
X22 Report: Farmers Are Fighting Back, Banks Are In Trouble, This Will Wake People Up! - Must Video
Wednesday, June 5, 2024 15:00

By John Rolls (Reporter): "The farmers are at it again, they are protesting their governments, this will not end, as long as the [CB]/[WEF] continue to push their agenda the people will push back. The banking system is in trouble and as the economy breaks down this is going to wake the majority of the people up."
"What are you so mad at?"
regarding the corrupt DS use of the US Dollar and Corrupt Economic System crashing...
Isn't FAITH in SALVATION enough...
Note: I refrain from posting these types of post from Q and the Anon Patriots - as I strive to refrain from posting information that I am unable to verify...

1717627113796.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
"What are you so mad at?"
regarding the corrupt DS use of the US Dollar and Corrupt Economic System crashing...
Isn't FAITH in SALVATION enough...
Note: I refrain from posting these types of post from Q and the Anon Patriots - as I strive to refrain from posting information that I am unable to verify...

View attachment 264446

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
He fouled me Tom!
LOL... context matters!!!
Coincidentally, a Patriot ELOQUENTLY recently revealed that what we are NOW SEEING (especially in Congress these days) is the EVIDENCE about who CONSPIRED to PERFORM these COVER-UPS!!! Gotta create conditions for successful indictments against the evil doers...
as we have been reminded over and over...
- The Forces for Good (oh, lol gotta add "the Followers of Christ" for context) are striving to adhere to the RULE of LAW...
- Striving to mitigate a Civil War...
- Striving to minimize casualties... (have already saved countless thousands by stifling & circumventing the DS de-population agenda - your welcome)
- and ultimately ensuring that we adhere to the Laws of War...

LOL... isn't it remarkable/compelling (even telling) that very few of the folks that are revealing those who were involved in these COVER-UP CORRUPTION activities - DO NOT show the EMOTIONAL TEMPERMENT of the character who lost a horse race because he was fouled...
lol.... context matters... We're NOT WHINING!! We're happily eating our Popcorn was we enjoy watching the White Hat advertised Movies play out exactly as they projected.... ;)
1717628750921.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm, maybe we should take some time to discuss and expose some FAKE DS Church News, Interpretations and Prophesies...
Funny some False Prophecies have even been projected on this very forum - and were ultimately UNFULFILLED...
Hmm... shouldn't be too hard to dig that up...
10 Failed Doomsday Predictions

Unfulfilled Christian religious predictions

END TIMES IN 4 MINUTES - GREAT NEWS! 3-12-21

Melissa Red Pill: "What we are all experiencing worldwide is not just another political event.

As post 2937 says , “This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we, the people, reclaim control over our government. – POTUS ”

He’s not just talking about the U.S. Government, or any single nation’s government. He means Reclaim Control Over the Governing of the World from the worldwide criminal mafia. This will transform the world for 1,000 years! Literally. Where do I get that? From the Bible is all…. This is the Great Awakening. We are fighting the New World Order in this epic Battle of Armageddon. Good versus Evil. We are embarking on 1,000 years of peace and health and wealth for all of humanity!

The Bible calls this the Millennial Kingdom of Christ as in- “His Kingdom come, His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.”

The Kingdom of Christ is when: • Christ assumes His authority as King on earth, • Christ removes those who have usurped His throne, • The “Good Guys” finally rule the earth with Him, straightening out this whole mess the DS criminals have made! No matter what the enemy tries, there’s nothing he can do to stop this!

As “17” (Q is 17th letter in alphabet) said from the beginning,
Big. Bigger! BIGGEST!!! This truly is the BIGGEST! That sounds Impossible! Outrageous! Too good to be true! But the Bible is chock-full of this promise. Sadly most “Bible scholars” don’t recognize it yet. Just like so-called “scholars” have missed what the LORD was doing from time immemorial! Just like we have been under mass deception by “experts” for years!

You are welcome to simply believe what religious pundits, and political pundits, and media pundits, and every other pundit says, OR You are invited to join the white hats in the fight to take back our world, and have your eyes opened to what the LORD has promised over and over in His Word, and how He is fulfilling those promises in our Day! You will be very glad you found this book.

Introducing the Book released 2-22-22! Here’s what the Minor Prophets were trying to tell us all along! That one day humanity would wake up and kick out the Cabal! Who knew?!"

End Times & 1000 Years of Peace” (English & Spanish & German!)
1717630962278.png
1717631025016.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
X22 Report: WWIII Has Begun! Next Phase Of The Awakening! Swamp The Vote! Moves & Countermoves! - Must Video
Wednesday, June 5, 2024 20:21

By John Rolls (Reporter): "The Hunter show trial is now off and running, people will see the two-tiered justice system, and this will put pressure on Biden to step down. WWIII has now begun, Ukraine is now firing into Russia with US weapons. We have now entered the next phase of the awakening. Trump pushes the narrative to swamp the vote, voter early, use absentee ballots, he is now pushing the [DS] down the path where they will realize that the Rs are now countering their cheating ballot system. This will push them into delaying the election."

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
And We Know: A Week To Remember! Huge Donations! Many Comms For All! Fauci Trouble! 9/11 Exposure Coming! Pray! - (Video)
Wednesday, June 5, 2024 18:36

Heavenly Father, in moments of hardship and uncertainty, I cling to Your promise of unwavering presence and strength. When fear and despair try to overtake me, I remember Your words: “Do not fear, for I am with you.” I trust that You are my God, my refuge, and my source of strength. We pray this in the name of Your Son, and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen. Amen…

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
That's gonna take like a week...

But, I'm on the first link and it already kinda explains some things that are happening right now. NGL; I was kinda hoping it was just some random documents nonsensically assembled together.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
And We Know: A Week To Remember! Huge Donations! Many Comms For All! Fauci Trouble! 9/11 Exposure Coming! Pray! - (Video)
Wednesday, June 5, 2024 18:36

Heavenly Father, in moments of hardship and uncertainty, I cling to Your promise of unwavering presence and strength. When fear and despair try to overtake me, I remember Your words: “Do not fear, for I am with you.” I trust that You are my God, my refuge, and my source of strength. We pray this in the name of Your Son, and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen. Amen…
1717637111053.png