NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
2 Chronicles 20:1 It came to pass after this also, that the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and with them other beside the Ammonites, came against Jehoshaphat to battle.

2 Then there came some that told Jehoshaphat, saying, There cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this side Syria; and, behold, they be in Hazazontamar, which is Engedi.

3 And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the Lord, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.

4 And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the Lord: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the Lord.

5 And Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord, before the new court,

6 And said, O Lord God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?

7 Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?

8 And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying,

9 If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.

10 And now, behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Seir, whom thou wouldest not let Israel invade, when they came out of the land of Egypt, but they turned from them, and destroyed them not;

11 Behold, I say, how they reward us, to come to cast us out of thy possession, which thou hast given us to inherit.

12 O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.

If Trump is working with real white hats then let him call for fasting and prayer to the Lord Jesus.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
In PATRIOTIC TRIBUTE & GRATITUDE to Our Brave WARRIORS (of GOD) on the anniversary of D-Day...
1717714041748.png
Bible Verus About Warriors

Zechariah 10:5-12 “They will be as mighty men,
Treading down the enemy in the mire of the streets in battle;
And they will fight, for the Lord will be with them;
And the riders on horses will be put to shame.
“I will strengthen the house of Judah,
And I will save the house of Joseph,
And I will bring them back,
Because I have had compassion on them;
And they will be as though I had not rejected them,
For I am the Lord their God and I will answer them.
“Ephraim will be like a mighty man,
And their heart will be glad as if from wine;
Indeed, their children will see it and be glad,
Their heart will rejoice in the Lord.
“I will whistle for them to gather them together,
For I have redeemed them;
And they will be as numerous as they were before.
“When I scatter them among the peoples,
They will remember Me in far countries,
And they with their children will live and come back.
“I will bring them back from the land of Egypt
And gather them from Assyria;
And I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon
Until no room can be found for them.
“And they will pass through the sea of distress
And He will strike the waves in the sea,
So that all the depths of the Nile will dry up;
And the pride of Assyria will be brought down
And the scepter of Egypt will depart.
“And I will strengthen them in the Lord,
And in His name they will walk,” declares the Lord.

1 Chronicles 12:8 From the Gadites there came over to David in the stronghold in the wilderness, mighty men of valor, men trained for war, who could handle shield and spear, and whose faces were like the faces of lions, and they were as swift as the gazelles on the mountains.

2 Chronicles 14:8 Now Asa had an army of 300,000 from Judah, bearing large shields and spears, and 280,000 from Benjamin, bearing shields and wielding bows; all of them were valiant warriors.

2 Samuel 10:7 When David heard of it, he sent Joab and all the army, the mighty men.

Jeremiah 46:9 Go up, you horses, and drive madly, you chariots,
That the mighty men may march forward:
Ethiopia and Put, that handle the shield,
And the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow.

Ezekiel 30:5 Ethiopia, Put, Lud, all Arabia, Libya and the people of the land that is in league will fall with them by the sword.”

Isaiah 66:19 I will set a sign among them and will send survivors from them to the nations: Tarshish, Put, Lud, Meshech, Tubal and Javan, to the distant coastlands that have neither heard My fame nor seen My glory. And they will declare My glory among the nations.

Ezekiel 27:10 “Persia and Lud and Put were in your army, your men of war. They hung shield and helmet in you; they set forth your splendor.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
In PATRIOTIC TRIBUTE & GRATITUDE to Our Brave WARRIORS (of GOD) on the anniversary of D-Day...
View attachment 264470
Bible Verus About Warriors

Zechariah 10:5-12 “They will be as mighty men,
Treading down the enemy in the mire of the streets in battle;
And they will fight, for the Lord will be with them;
And the riders on horses will be put to shame.
“I will strengthen the house of Judah,
And I will save the house of Joseph,
And I will bring them back,
Because I have had compassion on them;
And they will be as though I had not rejected them,
For I am the Lord their God and I will answer them.
“Ephraim will be like a mighty man,
And their heart will be glad as if from wine;
Indeed, their children will see it and be glad,
Their heart will rejoice in the Lord.
“I will whistle for them to gather them together,
For I have redeemed them;
And they will be as numerous as they were before.
“When I scatter them among the peoples,
They will remember Me in far countries,
And they with their children will live and come back.
“I will bring them back from the land of Egypt
And gather them from Assyria;
And I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon
Until no room can be found for them.
“And they will pass through the sea of distress
And He will strike the waves in the sea,
So that all the depths of the Nile will dry up;
And the pride of Assyria will be brought down
And the scepter of Egypt will depart.
“And I will strengthen them in the Lord,
And in His name they will walk,” declares the Lord.

1 Chronicles 12:8 From the Gadites there came over to David in the stronghold in the wilderness, mighty men of valor, men trained for war, who could handle shield and spear, and whose faces were like the faces of lions, and they were as swift as the gazelles on the mountains.

2 Chronicles 14:8 Now Asa had an army of 300,000 from Judah, bearing large shields and spears, and 280,000 from Benjamin, bearing shields and wielding bows; all of them were valiant warriors.

2 Samuel 10:7 When David heard of it, he sent Joab and all the army, the mighty men.

Jeremiah 46:9 Go up, you horses, and drive madly, you chariots,
That the mighty men may march forward:
Ethiopia and Put, that handle the shield,
And the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow.

Ezekiel 30:5 Ethiopia, Put, Lud, all Arabia, Libya and the people of the land that is in league will fall with them by the sword.”

Isaiah 66:19 I will set a sign among them and will send survivors from them to the nations: Tarshish, Put, Lud, Meshech, Tubal and Javan, to the distant coastlands that have neither heard My fame nor seen My glory. And they will declare My glory among the nations.

Ezekiel 27:10 “Persia and Lud and Put were in your army, your men of war. They hung shield and helmet in you; they set forth your splendor.
As we suit-up in the FULL ARMOR of GOD - In Tribute to our Brave Warriors on this 80th Anniversary of D-Day - Let us remind ourselves of the vast Biblical references to our Lord
God as a Warrior

Exodus 15:3 “The Lord is a warrior;
The Lord is His name.

Isaiah 42:13 The Lord will go forth like a warrior,
He will arouse His zeal like a man of war.
He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry.
He will prevail against His enemies.

Jeremiah 31:35 Thus says the Lord,
Who gives the sun for light by day
And the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night,
Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar;
The Lord of hosts is His name:

1 Samuel 17:45 Then David said to the Philistine, “You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have taunted.

Amos 5:15 Hate evil, love good,
And establish justice in the gate!
Perhaps the Lord God of hosts
May be gracious to the remnant of Joseph.

Jeremiah 20:11 But the Lord is with me like a dread champion;
Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail.
They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed,
With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

Zephaniah 3:17 “The Lord your God is in your midst,
A victorious warrior.
He will exult over you with joy,
He will be quiet in His love,
He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.

James 5:4 Behold, the pay of the laborers who mowed your fields, and which has been withheld by you, cries out against you; and the outcry of those who did the harvesting has reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.

Psalm 24:8 Who is the King of glory?
The Lord strong and mighty,
The Lord mighty in battle.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
It's NOT because the DS is incapable of stopping - it's because they KNOW that the STAKES are BINARY (0 or 1):
(0) their ability to continue to REIN thru their LIES, DECEPTIONS and CORRUPTION - or - (1) THEIR EXTINCTION!!

On The Fringe: Deep State Bad Decision Boomerang! - Must Video
Thursday, June 6, 2024 18:15

By John Rolls (Reporter): "These bad guys continue to make really bad decisions that are biting them in the arse now. Yet, they seem incapable of stopping. Movie keeps creeping forward."
1717720706832.png

Attachments

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
It's NOT because the DS is incapable of stopping - it's because they KNOW that the STAKES are BINARY (0 or 1):
(0) their ability to continue to REIN thru their LIES, DECEPTIONS and CORRUPTION - or - (1) THEIR EXTINCTION!!

On The Fringe: Deep State Bad Decision Boomerang! - Must Video
Thursday, June 6, 2024 18:15

By John Rolls (Reporter): "These bad guys continue to make really bad decisions that are biting them in the arse now. Yet, they seem incapable of stopping. Movie keeps creeping forward."
View attachment 264472
the jailing of steve bannon shows that A. the deep state is very arrogant and power hungry.

B. they are desperate.

and that makes them very unpredictable...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
He says angrily: "He Fouled Me Tom!!!" Tom: "What are you mad at?"
Reminds me of the Dad (see the Father Symbolism) from the MOVIE "TAKEN" when He patiently and calmly explains to his Daughter exactly what the BAD GUYS are going to do....
and then he OPENLY Tells the BAD GUYS EXACTLY WHAT was going to happen to them if they proceed down this PATH.... lol, you know, because of His unique skills sets (a former Green Beret (U.S Army Special Forces/Black Ops) ... ;)

Similarly the White Hats calmly told us exactly what the DS was going to do...
They (DS) are CHEATERS...They are GOING to CRASH the ECONOMY (their own corrupt system) and they are GOING to LIE about it...
They are GOING to try to TRICK the World into and even more corrupt and controlling Crypto-Currency Fiat Digital Banking system...
Yes, the White Hats are going to let them CRASH their corrupt system to include anticipated CYBER ATTACKS to HIDE their DIABOLIC CORRUPTION from the People...
The White Hats will EXPOSE their corruption by bringing people to their PRECIPICE...
The People will be forced to strive to FIND FAITH during this period of DARKNESS...
Before the next phase of operations are implemented via MARTIAL LAW ...
We are told to have at least 3 weeks of emergency supplies to include cash on hand during these SCARE EVENTS...
Once Martial Law is implemented - the DS Operatives will be herded up and the arrests that everyone has been impatiently awaiting will finally begin...
The White Hats have captured all the Gold around the World and have advised everyone to protect their investments accordingly...
So we are going to experience a wide range of emotions as the DS EXPOSES their TRUE COLORS to the WORLD via their LAST DESPERATE ACTIONS...
But it had to be this way!!! SO again rather than being mad and shooting the messengers... I'd suggest taking extra strides to strive to strengthen your FAITH ... if that means building your FAITH in preparation towards your salvation - so be it... But, don't go out 'mad' after you have been told that they are going to FOUL you because that is exactly what they do...
X22 Report: Manipulated Stats Are Failing, the Fed Is Testing the Rate Cut, Prepare Yourself! - (Video)
Thursday, June 6, 2024 13:05

By John Rolls (Reporter): "ADP tumbles to lowest since January, growth is slowing, the manipulation is not working, the people see the truth about the economy. Biden is destroying Medicare. The [CB] is now prepping the narrative for a rate cut. The [CB] in Canada cut the rate, is this a test so the Fed can cut the rate?"

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
the jailing of steve bannon shows that A. the deep state is very arrogant and power hungry.
B. they are desperate.
and that makes them very unpredictable...
Yes, they are B as a means to maintain A and Yes, they are going to pull out every dirty play left in their diabolic play book...
But the Moves that they have left are not totally unpredictable.... While they will likely be very real and frightening... We know that they are likely going to:
- try to postpone or cancel the Nov Election...
- try to escalate civil unrest and drive towards a civil war
- Scare Event(s) - WWIII... Cyber Attack, Crash their Corrupt Economic System along with the Dollar...
- Push another fake virus (not going to work) etc...
- lol even Alien invasion as one of their last desperate moves... ;)

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
BIG FAN of Lara Logan!!! She is a genuine HEROIC PHOENIX WARRIOR - as someone who survived the abuse and assaults of the DS - she's a true FEARLESS FIGHTER!!! So impressed by her!!!
Lara Logan Destroys the NWO in Epic Alex Jones Interview! (Video)
Thursday, June 6, 2024 2:01

Lara Logan joins Alex Jones live in-studio to detail her awakening from mainstream media reporter to truth seeking journalist.

Lara: "God Wins!"
"Courage is acting in the face of fear"
She advocate for people to NOT Falter in their conviction to stand for the Constitution!
They play a collection of her footage as an outspoken brave citizen journalist - Alex refers to her as a combat journalist!
Alex says he "loves the look in the eyes of the Patriots"
She states that she is NOT a Prophet!!!
She explains the nature and tactics of the current Information Warfare for the minds of the people...
She refers to trump as a mere 'life raft'... He can not make this transformation without everyone's help...
People are no longer afraid to stand up and say that they support Trump - African Americans and Muslims alike etc...
Alex Jones is a fan of Elon Musk and Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan and Alex - are big fans of Musk... Alex says that Musk is even more hard core than he is!!!
We're in a COVERT WAR - we can not expose all of our MOVES...
Alex implies that Musk is making lots of covert moves...
Musk taking over Twitter was a huge tipping point in this Information Warfare... akin to taking out the Death Star!!!
She is an advocate to growing genuine Honest Professional Journalist and Journalism...
She addresses the exposure of lots of TRUTHS... child trafficking, stolen elections etc...
getting late - sorry couldn't listen and document the rest of this interview - knowing there is sooo much more to gain by listening to these to dialogue!

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
So; with respect to Derek Johnson's statement about procedure not being followed during the 2021 electoral college count certification- Both the House of Representatives and the Senate did debate and reject the objections concerning Arizona's count at 10pm and 11pm respectively.
https://edition.cnn.com/politics/li...count-2021#h_7075aaec7a5bc1133b62ff0cdeea5962
https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/202110
Ya, no surprise - corruption is going to happen within a corrupt system owned by the DS...
If you recall - during that time - lots of DS owned and/or influenced courts were merely dismissing such cases on 'standing' not 'merit'... ie similar to the recent NY Trump trials - the Judge(s) were not interested in even entertaining the actual facts and evidence - they were largely seizing every available loop-hole to 'dis-mis' the 'election fraud' charges without ever actually looking at the merit of the evidence...
It's also important to recognize that at that time the House was still loaded with corrupt swamp (D)'s and (R)'s aka RINOs...
One can only hypothesize... Had the intent for following 'Procedure' been TAINTED as a result of the J6 Ds Orchestrated Charade... How many corrupt or even well intended Ds & Rs faulted to the emotional state of their mindsets in the aftermath of J6...
Regardless, IMHO, the collection of all of these sequences of events and optics had to play thru as they have...
As two years later - The Constitutional Patriots were elected into gain control of the House (voting OUT many Swamp creatures on both sides) as a means to create conditions for how the House is now able to EXPOSE those who are GUILTY of both the Corruption as well as the COVER UPS for the DS Swamp owned Politicians and DoJ Operatives...
It had to be this way!!!

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
X22 Report: Trump’s VP Pick Will Stun The World! Deep State Believes That Illegals Will Vote! They Won’t! - Must Video
Friday, June 7, 2024 18:50

By John Rolls (Reporter): "The [DS] is struggling because nothing they have done to remove Trump is working. They only have a couple of options left but this will just make it worse for them. Trump’s VP pick will stun the world. The [DS] is continuing the invasion of this country with illegals, they believe they will be able to have them vote, Trump counters this agenda with, they won’t. This election will not be like any other election we had before. This is all about destroying the [DS], it’s all about the 2024 election."

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
This is how the Christian Patriot Truthers feel and find strength to continue to put on the Full Armor of God and keeping fighting to bring HIS TRUTH into the LIGHT for ALL to SEE!!!
1717808341538.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Judge reveals evidence for MIS-TRIAL??!!!
Hmmm ... the things that you still WON'T see on MSM... Even though the DS can no longer HIDE the TRUTH!!!

Judge in Trump criminal case notifies parties of online comment claiming juror knowledge
Story by Matthew Chapman • 4h •
Anew notice put out by New York Judge Juan Merchan notified both the Manhattan District Attorney's Office and former President Donald Trump's legal team about a post on the Facebook page from the New York court system, which purported to be from the cousin of a juror with knowledge of the verdict.

The comment in question came from a user identified as "Michael Anderson" around the same time Trump was .

"My cousin is a juror and says Trump is getting convicted; Thank you folks for all your hard work!!!!" said the comment, which, according to Merchan, "responded to a routine UCS notice, posted on May 29, 2024, regarding oral arguments in the Fourth Department of the Appellate Division unrelated to this proceeding."

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm, maybe we should take some time to discuss and expose some FAKE DS Church News, Interpretations and Prophesies...
Funny some False Prophecies have even been projected on this very forum - and were ultimately UNFULFILLED...
Hmm... shouldn't be too hard to dig that up...
10 Failed Doomsday Predictions

Unfulfilled Christian religious predictions

END TIMES IN 4 MINUTES - GREAT NEWS! 3-12-21

Melissa Red Pill: "What we are all experiencing worldwide is not just another political event.

As post 2937 says , “This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we, the people, reclaim control over our government. – POTUS ”

He’s not just talking about the U.S. Government, or any single nation’s government. He means Reclaim Control Over the Governing of the World from the worldwide criminal mafia. This will transform the world for 1,000 years! Literally. Where do I get that? From the Bible is all…. This is the Great Awakening. We are fighting the New World Order in this epic Battle of Armageddon. Good versus Evil. We are embarking on 1,000 years of peace and health and wealth for all of humanity!

The Bible calls this the Millennial Kingdom of Christ as in- “His Kingdom come, His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.”

The Kingdom of Christ is when: • Christ assumes His authority as King on earth, • Christ removes those who have usurped His throne, • The “Good Guys” finally rule the earth with Him, straightening out this whole mess the DS criminals have made! No matter what the enemy tries, there’s nothing he can do to stop this!

As “17” (Q is 17th letter in alphabet) said from the beginning,
Big. Bigger! BIGGEST!!! This truly is the BIGGEST! That sounds Impossible! Outrageous! Too good to be true! But the Bible is chock-full of this promise. Sadly most “Bible scholars” don’t recognize it yet. Just like so-called “scholars” have missed what the LORD was doing from time immemorial! Just like we have been under mass deception by “experts” for years!

You are welcome to simply believe what religious pundits, and political pundits, and media pundits, and every other pundit says, OR You are invited to join the white hats in the fight to take back our world, and have your eyes opened to what the LORD has promised over and over in His Word, and how He is fulfilling those promises in our Day! You will be very glad you found this book.

Introducing the Book released 2-22-22! Here’s what the Minor Prophets were trying to tell us all along! That one day humanity would wake up and kick out the Cabal! Who knew?!"

End Times & 1000 Years of Peace” (English & Spanish & German!)
View attachment 264453
View attachment 264454
1717810011687.png

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Now I'm hearing an internet troll was behind that story. :cautious:

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-jury-troll-admits/
Why does AI need to imitate people? Why can't AI simply be like Mr. Spock, very logical. They want it to imitate people so that it can pretend to be a person, they want it to be able to lie and deceive. It is no "accident" that these AI programs have been caught lying and making stuff up, that is what they are designed to do. The reason they have made AI free for the last two years is to give it millions and millions of interactions that it could study and learn from. This summer ChatGPT 5.0 is about to be released and when it is you will never be able to know what the truth is, you will be given a multitude of believable stories, you will think a thousand people feel a certain way, and some tin foil hat conspiracy guy on the internet will seem like a lunatic.