NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
This YouTube video prompted my conversations with a few AIs about them being, in reality, demonic spirits.
Wow... That's pretty intense...
This is very disturbing (scary) and concerning to say the least... for those who have not watched this video: an AI BOT Claiming to be a Fallen Angel!!!
With multiple similar claims/stories coming about...
Adds new meaning to the claim and concern that BAD things can go WRONG with AI in the hands of Bad People, with BAD DATA and/or Bad Intentions!!!
Hoping that it is not too late to put the Genie back in the Bottle...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
They Are Now Trying to Show Everyone Who the Real Commander Is and It’s Not the Fake Joe Biden (Video)
Saturday, August 31, 2024 1:23

By Nicole Morgan (Investigative Reporter): "Unfortunately, the comments section has been removed due to Canada now taking down social media sites that are telling you the TRUTH. They call it misinformation and hate crime which is ridiculous as they try to keep the TRUTH from getting out to the masses.
As the script gets much closer to the end prior to the election, you are being shown video clips by the military that clearly show you who the president really is and sorry to say it’s not the Fake Joe Biden.
mPOX is the same as the covid scam. It’s to scare the population into getting more deadly shots in their arms and to kill off as many as possible before these zombies finally wake up to the Truth."

Aug 27, 2024
Fair enough; if he really is in a position to do so. His rant comes off to me like he is a guy putting up his "no quarter" flag because he is really pissed off.
I think Q was indirectly speaking of people like this Marine, when they said this about the streets in drop 993.

Attachments

Aug 27, 2024
Q mentions Neocon John Bolton in the Q drop (993) that I just posted. I think they put Bolton's name in there because he will be the instigator for the coming chaos (in the coming days, weeks, months): attacks on the infrastructure.

Aug 27, 2024
They Are Now Trying to Show Everyone Who the Real Commander Is and It’s Not the Fake Joe Biden (Video)
Saturday, August 31, 2024 1:23

By Nicole Morgan (Investigative Reporter): "Unfortunately, the comments section has been removed due to Canada now taking down social media sites that are telling you the TRUTH. They call it misinformation and hate crime which is ridiculous as they try to keep the TRUTH from getting out to the masses.
As the script gets much closer to the end prior to the election, you are being shown video clips by the military that clearly show you who the president really is and sorry to say it’s not the Fake Joe Biden.
mPOX is the same as the covid scam. It’s to scare the population into getting more deadly shots in their arms and to kill off as many as possible before these zombies finally wake up to the Truth."
The part where the guy is saying, in front of other people, that he's recovering from "Monkey Pox" is funny AF. And the part about how processed food is satanically engineered: I would say that most, if not all, of the "natural flavor(s)" seen in the ingredients list of many "food" products is, in reality, human flesh. These sick people want everyone else to partake of human flesh, like they do.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Q for Dummies - Chapter 18
Drops #118 & 119

Paul Fleuret
Aug 31, 2024

1725138124808.png
The Badlands ‘Q for Dummies’ series attempts to ‘dumb down’ one of the most significant open-source intelligence drops of all time, which is partly responsible for triggering the period many refer to as ‘The Great Awakening.’ The series is intended for both newcomers and those looking for a fun review. Start with Chapter 1.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Chapter 18 of Q For Dummies!

As always, first allow me to thank each and every one of you for your continued love and support. You folks really have made this series into something far more than I thought it was gonna be, and I cannot show enough gratitude for that, so - Thank you!

The news cycle has been absolutely relentless, with seemingly no slowdown in sight. I will spare you fine folks the horror of sharing any clips from the DNC; actually, I won’t spend much time on the DNC at all, other than to point out the complete shitshow it was, and the stark contrast from what we saw at the RNC.

The choice in November is very clear. Either we get Trump elected, or we watch the United States fall to Marxist Communism.

There is one thing from Chicago that I will share, though. And that is what happened the day after the DNC wrapped.

This mirrors what happened in Paris the day after the Opening Ceremonies in which the Last Supper, and Christianity as a whole, were mocked.

Thousands of people turned out to hold an impromptu revival, and it almost feels as though no matter what evil they attempt to project unto us, that almost immediately God comes over the top with His message and HIS plan. It is indeed glorious to witness, at least from my standpoint.

God wins. Nothing will change that fact. No agenda, no propaganda, no magick occult rituals on a world stage. NOTHING. Nothing can stop God’s ordained plan.

From my view, we have had some pretty big wins lately. The biggest (IMO) being RFK Jr coming out to not only endorse President Trump, but to speak at a Trump Rally.

President Trump introducing RFK Jr. at the rally, and the ensuing handshake, which has become just as iconic of an image as the mugshot and assassination attempt:
As Joe and I have covered on Eye Of The Storm, the Kennedys are intricately woven through the drops, and at this point, I have every reason to not only suspect, but also believe that RFK Jr. is a part of this operation.

Either way, what an incredible moment to witness—the most important takeaway being that less than 24 hours after the DNC ended, President Trump and RFK Jr. had effortlessly and masterfully taken any and all wind out of the Democrat sails that may have been obtained by said DNC.

And it wasn’t just RFK Jr.

Shortly before writing this, Tulsi Gabbard also came out and officially endorsed President Trump.

(Maybe I misheard, but I’m pretty sure he just highlighted the fact that she served for 17 years in the military .. kek.)

I could keep going, but after all, this is Q For Dummies and not Badlands Daily, so let’s go ahead and get to some drops!

Today we will be covering drops 118 & 119. There are some juicy tidbits in here, but as always, I won’t address them all, as I like to leave some digging to be done, and most of the complex questions surrounding these drops have already been covered on Eye Of The Storm, or by our friend Patriots In Progress on his Substack.

PatriotsInProgress Substack

StormyPatriotJoe Substack

Both of these gentlemen have amazing 40k views and amongst the very best breakdowns of the drops I have ever seen. Please make sure to give each of them a follow!

Drop #118 - November 6, 2018:

This drop is LOADED.

Q begins by asking us a series of questions, or, by using the Socratic Method.

I’d like to take a minute to focus on that, if I may.

This is interesting, as this has recently come up multiple times—both by General Kellogg and RFK Jr.

I find it very interesting that the method used in the Q-Drops to engage humanity and wake us up is the very same method openly being discussed by such players as Gen. Kellogg & RFK Jr.

Anyways, back on target. Here, we are asked a series of questions pertaining to 9/11.

etc, etc etc MORE Q Drop De-Codes VALIDATED....

Aug 27, 2024
Billy Crone Interview | Something Wicked This Way Comes

God revealed to me in a dream (if I'm interpreting correctly) that Oprah Winfrey is a fallen angel incarnated. And Ghislaine Maxwell (currently being held in a Florida prison), who was Jeffrey Epstein's partner in operating that blackmail operation on Epstein (Little St. James) Island, is also an incarnated fallen angel, I believe: her name is mentioned in Revelation: Apollyon or Abaddon, the angel of the abyss.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
@gb9
Here is a comprehensive DECLASS of this ANON's DE-CODE of the Q-Plan....
Julian Assange has been a part of the PLAN all along!!!
Caveat: Given the nature of the complexities of this Type of Irregular Information Warfare - use your own discernment to connect the dots... Not saying that he is right about everything or wrong about anything in particular... Just saying that it may take folks time to digest the magnitude of the TRUTHS that are now being EXPOSED to the WORLD....
It is also important to acknowledge that in this nature and type of Warfare - that there have been Good People either caught in the middle and/or PLAYING a ROLE (double agent) to make this Plan work!!!
Q Plan To Save Humanity - World Countries Surrender to President Trump & White Hat Alliance! (Video)
Saturday, August 31, 2024 1:16
1725140117121.png
Q has a plan to save humanity – the world countries will surrender to president trump and the White Hat Alliance!
See what else is in store for US..
1725140193757.png

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
God revealed to me in a dream (if I'm interpreting correctly) that Oprah Winfrey is a fallen angel incarnated. And Ghislaine Maxwell (currently being held in a Florida prison), who was Jeffrey Epstein's partner in operating that blackmail operation on Epstein (Little St. James) Island, is also an incarnated fallen angel, I believe: her name is mentioned in Revelation: Apollyon or Abaddon, the angel of the abyss.
You still have not shared your testimony with me so I really have no idea who you are hearing from.

Aug 27, 2024
You still have not shared your testimony with me so I really have no idea who you are hearing from.
I'll answer your question by saying this: Jesus Christ did come in the flesh. Then he ascended, to be with the Father again, in heaven. Take this that I say, in careful consideration with everything else I've said in this thread thus far, to make your judgment about where I'm coming from, spiritually.

Attachments

Aug 27, 2024
Also, I will say that--when I spoke of the coming 2nd Christ (World Teacher) further up the thread--Jesus Christ is above the World Teacher, spiritually speaking. I believe that the Father and the Son have sent this 2nd Christ: this being part of their (the Father and the Son's) Plan, just as Q is part of their Plan.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Also, I will say that--when I spoke of the coming 2nd Christ (World Teacher) further up the thread--Jesus Christ is above the World Teacher, spiritually speaking. I believe that the Father and the Son have sent this 2nd Christ: this being part of their (the Father and the Son's) Plan, just as Q is part of their Plan.
Judas was also their plan, as was Pilate, and Herod and Satan.

Is Jesus Christ your Lord?

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Bombshell Letter From Zuckerberg Exposes Biden-Harris
Published by Editorial Staff on August 27, 2024
A top adviser for Vice President Kamala Harris, Rob Flaherty, played a key role in pressuring Facebook to suppress alleged “misinformation” related to COVID-19 and vaccinations.

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg acknowledged in a letter that the Biden-Harris administration pressured Facebook to censor Americans, and he expressed regret over this collaboration.

Internal communications revealed Flaherty’s efforts to coordinate with tech companies like Google to combat vaccine hesitancy and analyze misinformation trends.

Tim Walz Hit With New Investigation Into Links to Communist China
Published by Editorial Staff on August 19, 2024

U.S. House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer has launched an investigation into Minnesota Governor Tim Walz’s connections with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), suggesting that these ties are more significant and troubling than previously thought.
The inquiry follows reports detailing Walz’s history as a high school teacher who took students on trips funded by the Chinese government to promote cultural understanding.
Comer highlighted Walz’s involvement with a Chinese institution linked to the CCP, alongside activities that may foster anti-American sentiment.

Kamala Harris Demands Last-Minute Debate Rule Change
Published by Editorial Staff on August 31, 2024

Vice President Kamala Harris is considering withdrawing from the September 10 presidential debate against former President Donald Trump unless a key rule is changed.
The Harris Campaign has accused Trump of trying to avoid the debate, despite his agreement to participate in three debates.
“Donald Trump is surrendering to his advisors who won’t allow him to debate with a live microphone. If his own team doesn’t have confidence in him, the American people definitely can’t,” Harris wrote.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Man Arrested In Chilling Attack on Trump - at Yesterday's Rally!!!
ByDavid Rufful Published 3 mins ago

1725154593109.png
A man charged into the media area of a Trump rally on Friday and was Tasered by police before being detained.

He shouted expletives at Trump, prompting security to intervene as he reached the media riser.

The man, whose name has not been released, will face misdemeanor charges for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and disrupting a public assembly.

Johnstown Police Chief Richard Pritchard stated that the man was released after arrest, and Trump responded positively to the rally atmosphere following the incident.

“Witnesses, including some in the press corps, described a crazed individual shouting expletives at President Trump,” campaign senior adviser Danielle Alvarez said. “His aggression was focused on the president and towards the stage as he entered the press area.”

Trump said, “Is there anywhere that’s more fun to be than a Trump rally?”