NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Also, I will say that--when I spoke of the coming 2nd Christ (World Teacher) further up the thread--Jesus Christ is above the World Teacher, spiritually speaking. I believe that the Father and the Son have sent this 2nd Christ: this being part of their (the Father and the Son's) Plan, just as Q is part of their Plan.
Just between you and me... While most of our reader's on this thread are awake to the existence of the Deep State - not all have quite yet acknowledged the existence of 'Q' and the White Hats...
Many have come around to acknowledging the existence of White Hats.... But unfortunately, similar to the PsyOp that the DS/CIA have done on Trump with the Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) - it took many to come around to warm up to the Orangeman ain't all that Bad compared to the Diabolic Agenda of the DS...
As a result of the DS/CIA PsyOp against 'Q' as Crazy Conspiracy Theorists - there are many that remain wrestling with some remnants of what I refer to as QDS...
It remains my professional and faith-based perspective that Q and the White Hats recruited Trump to play a role in their plan, and that the scale and scope of the Q-Plan (successfulness) can only be explained as part of God's Plan for HIS Righteous Justice for those who are guilty of crimes against HIS children and the BIBLICAL SCALE and SCOPE of such an In-Genius Plan - just had to be enabled by HIS HANDS!!...

Aug 27, 2024
Last night, Yehovah gave me a vision (as I lay awake in bed): "7." (I think the "7" is referring to today, Saturday.) Right after that, he gave me another vision: "5." A bit further up this thread, I said that President Trump will send out the highly anticipated tweet today. We still have some time left in the day. Anyway, if the "5" is a count down in days, with today equalling 5, then it'll end on this Wednesday, which would be 1.

Aug 27, 2024
Just between you and me... While most of our reader's on this thread are awake to the existence of the Deep State - not all have quite yet acknowledged the existence of 'Q' and the White Hats...
Many have come around to acknowledging the existence of White Hats.... But unfortunately, similar to the PsyOp that the DS/CIA have done on Trump with the Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) - it took many to come around to warm up to the Orangeman ain't all that Bad compared to the Diabolic Agenda of the DS...
As a result of the DS/CIA PsyOp against 'Q' as Crazy Conspiracy Theorists - there are many that remain wrestling with some remnants of what I refer to as QDS...
It remains my professional and faith-based perspective that Q and the White Hats recruited Trump to play a role in their plan, and that the scale and scope of the Q-Plan (successfulness) can only be explained as part of God's Plan for HIS Righteous Justice for those who are guilty of crimes against HIS children and the BIBLICAL SCALE and SCOPE of such an In-Genius Plan - just had to be enabled by HIS HANDS!!...
I totally agree.