Thanks for the tip... I have to keep reminding myself that we are still in an epic Information Warfare...at the top of this facebook page it clearly says " nothing on this page is real".
so, once again, pulling stuff of off facebook and posting it as if it is real news is a bad thing to do.
I've noticed that while my FB feed typically pushed information from my normally trusted platforms (MA Rothman, AndWeknow, Benny Johnson Show, Truth Social, Conservative News, Patriots, Hodge Twins, Terrence Williams; etc) - that it is now pushing feeds from folks who just happen to 'Follow' the same 'platforms.' Where those people are either knowingly or unknowingly pushing Mis-Information or Old Information...
I'll try to take a closer look... Still trying my best to KEEP UP with this CURRENT STORM of OCTOBER BREAKING NEWS...
Have to admit, it's not easy to keep up with this ongoing STORM of current events and developments... given this is my after hours calling trying to do my part in this EPIC WAR with EVIL and DECEPTIONS by the DS Globalists and Leftists during this Phase of the GREAT AWAKENING as we approach the Precipice of TRUTH with the imminent and most Consequential Mid-Term Elections in the History of Our Lives!!!
The GOOD NEWS, I'm only a minor contributor during this monumental TIMES and more and more People are actually WAKING UP to HIS TRUTHS everyday!!!
Appreciate the friendly Hip Check...













