New CC!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 31, 2008
If you like the New CC then let everyone know!
Post replies about how you like the New CC here now!:D

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I think the new CC is awesome. The forums and chat are just great. As soon as you guys get the bugs worked out, it's just going to be the best chatroom on the Net.

10C

The new CC is uh-maze-uh-zing.

A

Abing

WOOOOOOOOOT! Robo's gifted. :D
CC gonna grow bigger and bigger and bigger!

N

nChrist

Don't know really what to say other than the fact that I am so blessed to be on such a winning team.....I can remember when Cc.com chatted via two cans connected with a string.....Robo never gave up and thru constant labor and no doubt, prayer, Cc.com became what it is today. I cannot say what it will be tomorrow....but this day....today.....its a blessing filled with blessings...Keep up the good work Admin :cool: ........nChrist

JustxJeena

Jun 27, 2007
I like that I can waste time on this site even when no one else is on!

B

BIG_RED_5891

Thanks to Robo and everyone else who worked so hard to make CC what it is today....It is such a blessing to have a place like CC to come and worship and fellowship and just have fun...I totally love the new look and all the new features!! Keep up the good work guys and thanks again!

A

Abing

WHO NEEDS FACEBOOK OR MYSPACE ANYMORE?

C

casey

how do u guys get rep powers

B

BIG_RED_5891

not exactly sure...i think it has something to do with how many posts you have and threads you start but i dont know for sure

M

minnesotablu

haha i love that i can check forums from my phone! :D i'm such a nerd...

A

Aussie_Gurl

I love the new cc, I found out how long Ive actually been on this site, it kinda scared me! it's taking some time to get used to, but it seems more fun as theres more things to do! it's fun!!

Attachments