New CDC report shows 94% of COVID-19 deaths in US were falsely labeled

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
I knew this all along.

"According to the report, only 6% of deaths have COVID-19 as the only cause mentioned, revealing that 94% of patients who died from coronavirus also had other “health conditions and contributing causes.”

Wow...so many were duped....

Pleases use discernment when the democrats try duping you in this virus goofy mess

Jul 23, 2018
How many supposed deaths from covid are we at now 170k ?

If 90% are fake/falsely labeled we have over 150k invald.

That means this deal is parallel to a flu season.

(Which it is)

DiscipleA

Apr 17, 2020
Northeast Pennsylvania USA
Why do we keep reading these kinds of articles, let alone believing them???
If 90% are fake/falsely labeled we have over 150k invald.
See how people add their own opinions mixed in with facts and statistics? You added the word "fake." The report didn't say that.

Also, if the reports have been wrong, then how do you know this article is correct?

Jul 23, 2018
Why do we keep reading these kinds of articles, let alone believing them???

See how people add their own opinions mixed in with facts and statistics? You added the word "fake." The report didn't say that.

Also, if the reports have been wrong, then how do you know this article is correct?
We know for certain the death toll numbers were EXAGGERATED.

Synonyms & Antonyms of exaggerate

1to add to the interest of by including made-up details
  • the American colonist John Smith is believed by many historians to have exaggerated his adventures
Synonyms for exaggerate
Words Related to exaggerate

Jul 23, 2018
Stewardess
"you are now free from the north korean style 'mask and shutdown charade' "

please return to normal

Jul 23, 2018
Some say "hey,rarely do pple die from a single factor"

Yeah we can all see that a motorcycle crash of a drunk driver had alcohol involved,and the man who shot his cheating wife was not caused solely by the bullet.......

so we shall just label them as alcohol and infidelity on the paperwork.

Americans have virtually failed the IQ test.

Jul 23, 2018
I heard today that trump tweeted the cdc admission of false death rate and twitter took it down.

Has anyone got any info on that?

DiscipleA

Apr 17, 2020
Northeast Pennsylvania USA
We see from this pandemic there will be a time when we won't be able to rely on the CDC, or the government, or the news, the unemployment line will be overwhelmed, hospitals will be overwhelmed, food supplies will shut down, mail will stop, etc. We won't be able to rely on anything except God!
I heard today that trump tweeted the cdc admission of false death rate and twitter took it down.
...So why search for this information when it is never accurate? They don't even know what process to use to count and the count will depend on which process they use. So which is the right process? They don't know. They just write these articles all the time to make it seem like they know something, and because they get paid to write them. Idk man. Everyone crazy.

Jul 23, 2018
We see from this pandemic there will be a time when we won't be able to rely on the CDC, or the government, or the news, the unemployment line will be overwhelmed, hospitals will be overwhelmed, food supplies will shut down, mail will stop, etc. We won't be able to rely on anything except God!

...So why search for this information when it is never accurate? They don't even know what process to use to count and the count will depend on which process they use. So which is the right process? They don't know. They just write these articles all the time to make it seem like they know something, and because they get paid to write them. Idk man. Everyone crazy.
We are what,7 months into this?
....and i still dont know a single person with the virus or had the virus.

The shut down was baloney.
And the deaths were grossly exaggerated

we do know that...it ain't all fog like you say.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
They don't want anyone to know this fact... Instead they keep pushing this fear...
Its criminal and it has to stop... Someone needs to call it out...

Aug 11, 2020
The report isn't saying that only 6% died of the virus. It's saying that 94% of the people who died had underlying conditions that compromised their immune systems. These underlying conditions made them susceptible to the virus. If they hadn't gotten the virus, they would've still been alive.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
The report isn't saying that only 6% died of the virus. It's saying that 94% of the people who died had underlying conditions that compromised their immune systems. These underlying conditions made them susceptible to the virus. If they hadn't gotten the virus, they would've still been alive.
In some cases that's true, but not in all. Those who had terminal cancer before contracting Covid were already in the process of dying, all Covid did was move the date up a little.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I knew this all along.

"According to the report, only 6% of deaths have COVID-19 as the only cause mentioned, revealing that 94% of patients who died from coronavirus also had other “health conditions and contributing causes.”

Wow...so many were duped....

Pleases use discernment when the democrats try duping you in this virus goofy mess
I agree we need to use discernment during this C 19 nonsense. However, I don't see anything like what you've described at the "According to the report, " link in your OP. What does appear when I click that link is this headline.
City of Cleveland notified of 21 more confirmed cases of COVID-19, no new deaths

This appears in a list of associated articles. Are we that surprised?

Woman who died in February gets letter saying she’s positive for COVID-19

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Jul 23, 2018
The point is forever brought home that the numbers were MASSIVELY skewed.

It went far beyond a normal and natural overlap of grey areas.

It was Pure DECEPTION. MASSIVE DECEPTION.

Tons of deaths have contributing factors. I can exaggerate both ways. Make covid either small or big.

What we saw was a "bounty " on reframing other CAUSES to covid.

It paid huge dividends.

Then they removed other income from the hospitals making false reporting a matter of financial survival.

The perfect incentive for the false covid panic.

Remember 94% skewed.

94% presented as solid "COVID ONLY" Propaganda.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
We are what,7 months into this?
....and i still dont know a single person with the virus or had the virus.

The shut down was baloney.
And the deaths were grossly exaggerated

we do know that...it ain't all fog like you say.
i have a friend who had the virus, sick for 10 days, spent 2 1/2 days in the hospital, completely recovered, went to the beach as soon as the 14 days were up.

so, yes, the virus is real, but WAAAY overblown.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
The point is forever brought home that the numbers were MASSIVELY skewed.

It went far beyond a normal and natural overlap of grey areas.

It was Pure DECEPTION. MASSIVE DECEPTION.

Tons of deaths have contributing factors. I can exaggerate both ways. Make covid either small or big.

What we saw was a "bounty " on reframing other CAUSES to covid.

It paid huge dividends.

Then they removed other income from the hospitals making false reporting a matter of financial survival.

The perfect incentive for the false covid panic.

Remember 94% skewed.

94% presented as solid "COVID ONLY" Propaganda.
Not only is it reasonable, it is common sense I think to question all "official" statistics coming out about this flu virus when we know people have been told they tested positive for it after having never taken a test for it.

And that comes on the heels of the fact that we also know, or are able to learn through searching, the HHS sent a seven page document to physicians in America concerning death certificates during this so called pandemic. A directive that no matter the cause of a patient death, the attending physician is to attribute the cause of death on the official death certificate as that of Covid 19.

Not only is that fraud, because federal monies go to hospitals treating C 19 patients, and also to families who have lost loved ones to C 19. But it is also in violation of medical ethics! This HHS directive instructed physicians to commit fraud!

When we know this is now, it is common sense to question anything that comes out afterward about numbers of dead and infection rates with regard to this invisible enemy , as it is called, that is so insidious that medical professionals are told to lie about its impact upon the population for monetary gain.

If C 19 is as dangerous as it is hyped to be, lying would never be part of the equation. Ever!
But it is!

Now we have to ask ourselves, why?

My take? Extended control of the populations across the globe, using fear as leverage. Authoritarianism has occupied American states and has restricted Constitutional unalienable rights of the religious.
Imagine! A dictatorial paradigm controlling people across the globe and the vehicle by which it slowly took control is a virus. Irony?