New Christian here!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Confused24

Hey Guys,
Not sure how many people here are former Muslims but I was a Muslim who just recently accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I have left behind almost everyone and want to talk to people with similar experiences. I am struggling a lot and would appreciate any wisdom from any of you who have already gone through this journey.

Praise Jesus the King of all Kings.

Nov 15, 2013
YES! Praise Jesus the King of all Kings=OUR LORD AND SAVIOR FOR ALL ETERNITY. BELIEVE,TRUST AND HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND HIS HOLY INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) WORD. AND BEWARE THE TRAPS SET BY SATAN AS I AM SURE HE HATES THE FACT THAT YOU FOUND TRUTH=ALMIGHTY GOD!

Nov 24, 2013
awesome!! am very joyful for you my friend it is a remarkable day in your life indeed..my most sincere prayers for you!! we are ALL here to support and uplift you!!

L

leonardronaldo

praise the Lord for He has drawn you to Him.
peace of Christ from Indonesia

Dec 30, 2020
Hey Guys,
Not sure how many people here are former Muslims but I was a Muslim who just recently accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I have left behind almost everyone and want to talk to people with similar experiences. I am struggling a lot and would appreciate any wisdom from any of you who have already gone through this journey.

I am not a former Muslim. I suggest you read the book " Seeking Allah, finding Jesus. It is written by a devout Muslim who gave up Islam to become a Christian when he checked the hadiths and Sirahs himself. In the book he descibes how hard it was for him to leave all the traditions and beliefs that he grew up with. My post on "The Truth About Mohammad" was extracted from that book. I'm sure you will empathize with him. If you read my post or the book, you will realize that you have made the right decision and be comforted. I empathize with what you are going through as well since I've read the book. May I say that I know that most Muslim families are loving and are very comfortable with their traditions and rituals and it is very difficult. I pray that God will bless you and guide your path with His Spirit. Please consider me as a friend as well as a brother in Christ.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I am not a former Muslim. I suggest you read the book " Seeking Allah, finding Jesus. It is written by a devout Muslim who gave up Islam to become a Christian when he checked the hadiths and Sirahs himself. In the book he descibes how hard it was for him to leave all the traditions and beliefs that he grew up with. My post on "The Truth About Mohammad" was extracted from that book. I'm sure you will empathize with him. If you read my post or the book, you will realize that you have made the right decision and be comforted. I empathize with what you are going through as well since I've read the book. May I say that I know that most Muslim families are loving and are very comfortable with their traditions and rituals and it is very difficult. I pray that God will bless you and guide your path with His Spirit. Please consider me as a friend as well as a brother in Christ.
You're about 7 years too late. It pays to notice the dates on threads before responding.
Also the person you're responding to is no longer a member.

Dec 30, 2020
You're about 7 years too late. It pays to notice the dates on threads before responding.
Also the person you're responding to is no longer a member.
Wow! Thanks so much for the info. Why are they still keeping the info of members asking questions when they are outdated and no longer members? Anyways, thank you very much.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Wow! Thanks so much for the info. Why are they still keeping the info of members asking questions when they are outdated and no longer members? Anyways, thank you very much.
The more posts up the more potential hits on Google that may attract new users.
And they can't delete the posts as they are still relevant to the threads. Even if people don't respond they may still get something out of reading old threads and deleting posts wouldn't mess that up.
Actually if it says "Guest" under their name that indicates they are no longer a member.

MGIBguy

Jan 29, 2021
Hey Guys,

You are not alone. All that follow Jesus have left all behind.
God is all we have. Even before we are born, God is our best friend. All whom believe in God, will find perfect peace in God.
God bless.

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
Hey Guys,

Congratulations on your acceptance of God's Messiah, Jesus our Lord. He is the Prophet to whom we must listen.

Therefore when the people saw the sign which he had performed, they said, "This is truly the Prophet who is to come into the world" (John 6:14).

To help strengthen your faith, here's a video titled Why Islam Fails Miserably.

God Bless you in Christ.

There is only one God: Jesus Christ’s God.

Dec 30, 2020
I would like to recommend the book or audiobook titled " SEEKING ALLAH, FINDING JESUS" BY NABEEL QURESHI. It is a book about a devout Muslim who in his effort to defend Islam discovers Christianity and all the turmoil he had to go through with his muslim family and friends. It opens up the eyes of nonmuslims to the lifestyle and love within the muslim family. It also explains the misinformation and errors of Islam.
You are going through the same struggle as Nabeel and hopefully this book will ease the pain that you are going through. God bless you and help you to grow in love and understanding.

Abigail23

Feb 13, 2021
Hey Guys,

Hi just read your message , I’m not previously a Muslim but I have a real heart burden for Muslim community . Praise God that you have found the only Lord and saviour Jesus . I will be praying for you and your family that you may be reconciled in Christ. God bless you