New Christian?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AmyBlue

Apr 16, 2018
Hello,
I have always believed but recently started attending home groups and am considering church ... I have a group of friends one who is even a Pastor but still feel like an outsider and do not know how to tell him/them that I would really love to start attending. I have passed up several of his invites in the past and feel I may have missed my chance. What should I do now?
Any advice is welcome. Thank you.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
If i ever want to attend a church i just walk in.. You should not need any special invite.. Just consider the invite to be still in effect and just front up one day.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome Amy :) hope u will like it here :)

God bless you ❤

AmyBlue

Apr 16, 2018
That was supposed to be a “happy face “ emoji.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

That was supposed to be a “happy face “ emoji.
yeah i understand :) there is one way you can use smiley face here please look at the picture below my message :) to avoid the (????) click the smiley face and it will show maybe 5 or 7 smiley faces :) just click the smiley face of your choice...

20180417_141714.png

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Amy, we are glad that you have joined us here at Christian Chat and look forward to hearing from you. It is always good to have a group of friends with whom you can interact.

As for attending church, just attend a service. I am sure they will make you feel right at home. There will probably be other new visitors there too.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Welcome to CC :) see you around the forums!

Blessings

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome and god bless you