new from new zealand

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! I am not from New Zealand but Welcome to CC 😊

God bless you ❤

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Heard New Zealand is something else really pretty. May you be blessed.

S

Sherril

Welcome to Christian Chat Bonnie..:)..love in Christ Sherril.. 26994395_838704862991145_2170863915191785977_n.jpg

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Oh yeah there are a few Kiwis here on Christian Chat.
You can start a thread for Kiwis in the Christian News Forum calling for others to share about faith or recipes or
what's happening in the Land Of The Long White Cloud.
You can also amaze and dazzle our U.S. American (ooops and Canadian) and European chat friends with pix of real live hobbits
and of the wonderful diverse scenery of NZ from Milford Sound to Rotorua thermals.

Hoping you enjoy your Vegemite on buttered toast as all civilised people do …
Nick :)

Dec 9, 2018
Hi all just saying hi to all be great to meet any like mined new zealand people
Hi Bonnie, welcome to CChat!!!!! :) I'm not from NZ but I have friends there and speak Kiwi pretty well. ;) Seriously though, it's good to have you with us. Please jump in and make yourself right at home!! ... And enjoy your first CC cuppa on me!! :coffee:

Dec 9, 2018
Oh yeah there are a few Kiwis here on Christian Chat.
You can start a thread for Kiwis in the Christian News Forum calling for others to share about faith or recipes or
what's happening in the Land Of The Long White Cloud.
You can also amaze and dazzle our U.S. American (ooops and Canadian) and European chat friends with pix of real live hobbits
and of the wonderful diverse scenery of NZ from Milford Sound to Rotorua thermals.

Hoping you enjoy your Vegemite on buttered toast as all civilised people do …
Nick :)
Hey Waggles, Isn't Vegemite Marmite's evil twin? :eek: (just kidding). Curious, do you find much of a difference between them?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Welcome Bonnie, from a NZer to another fellow NZer!

Glad to have you here!

God bless :)

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
I'm quite far from New Zealand but sending a warm South Carolina welcome to you !

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
What's it like to be like minded with New Zealanders? ;) Welcome to CC!