New girl in town..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

featherbear

Hey there everyone:)

My name is Heather, I'm 20yrs old and from Hamilton, Ontario. I'm a bit of a movie junkie (all types!), I love to read, I suck pretty hardcore at sports, but I make a great fan on the sidelines:) I just recently took up rock climbing and it's been about a year now for that although I'm still in the beginner category. Hm...not much more to tell but I love meeting new people so drop me a line:)

Heather

M

Men2Live

would be an honor to know you... lets talk...

M

Max_RC

Shalom heather....nice to have you in CC......:D

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Wecome Heather, glad to meet you. God bless, pickles

S

silversprings

Hello Heather, Im from Hamilton in New Zealand, nice to meet you

S

SamIam

Hi heather im sam and rock climbing is awesome!!

M

Melleah

I envy anyone who can rock climb. I'm too terrfied of heights to even attempt it. Anyway, welcome to CC!

F

featherbear

Hey Sam,

Thanks for the reply, yeah rock climbing is pretty awesome:) I'd love to try outdoor, but I don't know if I'm quite ready for that yet.

Haha, I love your quote, man I think I've watched that Chris Farley sketch about a million times!

F

featherbear

Ya know I'm not the greatest with heights either, but with indoor you're only about 30ft or so in the air so it's not as terrifying as you think. Thanks for saying hi!

F

featherbear

Hey silversprings!

It's nice to meet you too! That's pretty cool that you're from Hamilton too, although I have a feeling New Zealand sounds a lot cooler than Ontario lol.

F

featherbear

Hey there Pickles, it's nice to meet you too! that's a pretty interesting name you've got and your picture is pretty cute (although I have to say I'm more of a dog person)

F

featherbear

Hey Max, Thanks for welcoming me, and for the friend add, that was very sweet of you!

F

featherbear

Hey Men2live, it'd be fun to talk to you too, message me sometime.