New Girl

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
About you and your friends relationship, too bad :( ! I pray for them so that they take the right path.

I never read a Bible generally, but I would like to! A Christian one.
Someone here made me see that there is an online version too, but you must pay for it with a credit card . So I think it's better and easier if I try to find one somewhere .

And of course, I'm aware of it! I'm aware of the differences between the two. I don't specifically know every differences, just few, but I know the commandments are different.

Also, Catholicism is just religion,Christianity is also, and especially, a relationship.
Still, thank for informing me sister :) .
I agree that you don't need religion at all but a relationship. I wasn't to sure about how far on the journey your on. Religion is a good start in most cases.
 
I agree that you don't need religion at all but a relationship. I wasn't to sure about how far on the journey your on. Religion is a good start in most cases.

It is! For most of people that follow Jesus also as their Father, they started to do it as a solely religious concept.
 
Hello Royal, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

​
19759.gif


Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you❤​
​