New Girl

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rhonda91

Hi everyone I am new here. Y’all have a blessed and successful day and a peaceful weekend.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi nice to meet you and welcome!!! Have fun browsing the Forums and please join in when you're ready. God bless & keep you and your horse🙏🌹🐴

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Rhonda, welcome to our fellowship. Having a horse must be a lot of fun. Do both you and your son ride him? What is your favorite Guatemalan dish that you prepare? Guatemalan food is good.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Welcome!

Happy New Year 2024
:)

R

Rhonda91

Thank you for the encouragement and blessing. I look forward to getting to know good folks here, and participate in the various activities of the discussion groups. Blessings to you and your family!

Hi nice to meet you and welcome!!! Have fun browsing the Forums and please join in when you're ready. God bless & keep you and your horse🙏🌹🐴

R

Rhonda91

Thank you Brother for making me feel welcome to be here. It’s my first time joining a website like this so there will be a lot to learn, and good people to meet. Many blessings to you and your family!

R

Rhonda91

Hello Isny and much appreciation for your warm welcome and kindness. Yes. Having Samson is a lot of fun and a lot of responsibility too. He’s an Andalusian Azteca Horse. I paid 8K for him about three years ago. Unfortunately Dominic, my highly motivated 12-year old super-kid does not like him too much. He says I spend too much time riding him. Although I only get a chance to get a good three-hour ride on Saturdays. As for comida Guatemalateca I can cook just about anything. Some especialidades are: Pepian, Fiambre, spicy Chuchitos, Caldo de res with Ox-tail, Ceviche de mar y de res, Galló pinto y Atol de elote. If you are ever in the SF Bay Area send me a message and I would love to cook for you. My Dominic loves to help me in the kitchen and we’ll make something am for you 👍

Hello Rhonda, welcome to our fellowship. Having a horse must be a lot of fun. Do both you and your son ride him? What is your favorite Guatemalan dish that you prepare? Guatemalan food is good.

R

Rhonda91

Thank you for welcoming me to your online community. So far I feel very blessed to be here because everyone has been nice and friendly. I had a bad experience on another site that I initially believed was Christian but turned out to be something erotic and sordid. This site is the real thing and the folks are true Christians. Many blessings to you and your family.

You have a blessed day too. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

R

Rhonda91

!

Happy New Year 2024
:)
Thank you for your kindness and support. So far everyone here is polite, caring, and very nice. I look forward to joining some of the forums and discussion groups. Please keep me in your prayers as I am dealing with some personal challenges and a situation with my dad that concerns me a lot. Have a blessed weekend and all the best to you and your family 🙏

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
067e2acc9e3f1e23bdb14288aa06f717 (1) - Copy.jpg
Friendly.png
'May you be blessed in all your coming and going.'

Attachments

R

Rhonda91

Thank you again my friend. You are welcome to write me any time. I’m planning to have a good workout with my son, then have a delicious breakfast. Followed by our weekend morning prayers and devotional readings. After that I bring him with me to my dad’s while I go on a much needed 3-hour ride with my Samson. let me know how your weekend goes.

R

Rhonda91

Good morning Brother! Thank you for your encouragement and support. I’m sending you a picture of me riding a magnificent horse named “Gandalf” that I’ll probably buy next week. I am also sending you a smile to brighten and bless your day! Let me know what you think.

Attachments

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Welcome to Christian Chat.
I hope you find your time here edifying. :)

Thank you so much for sourcing these pictures for us from Pinterest and Tik Tok. ;)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Isny and much appreciation for your warm welcome and kindness. Yes. Having Samson is a lot of fun and a lot of responsibility too. He’s an Andalusian Azteca Horse. I paid 8K for him about three years ago. Unfortunately Dominic, my highly motivated 12-year old super-kid does not like him too much. He says I spend too much time riding him. Although I only get a chance to get a good three-hour ride on Saturdays. As for comida Guatemalateca I can cook just about anything. Some especialidades are: Pepian, Fiambre, spicy Chuchitos, Caldo de res with Ox-tail, Ceviche de mar y de res, Galló pinto y Atol de elote. If you are ever in the SF Bay Area send me a message and I would love to cook for you. My Dominic loves to help me in the kitchen and we’ll make something am for you 👍
I am now very ready for some delicious Guatemalan food and of course to ride Samson. We do not have horses here but a dog....Rebel is a St. Bernard. Have a good weekend and may our Heavenly Father bless your family!