New here from the beach

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mrsmom

Married 33 year old stay at home mom of a funny 6 year old son. I live in southern California. I've been saved for 4 years.

S

Stranger36147

Welcome! Nice to have you with us.

Hope you like it here. :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Married 33 year old stay at home mom of a funny 6 year old son. I live in southern California. I've been saved for 4 years.
Hello Mom, it's nice to have you with us. I'm sure your six year old keeps you busy! Welcome to Christian Chat.:)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
A lot of California peeps here so you should feel right at home. I am glad that you were saved 4 years ago. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, dear sister! Your description sounds like my mom when I was young. I was the funny 6 year old. The days flew by fast. The days are precious. Every one of them will resonate into eternity.

Matthew
6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello and nice to have you join us. I'm sure you'll enjoy the many forums here, God bless!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Perhaps it can be shared how ones life has changed by the thought of being 'saved'.
And, each shall have their own personal experience, which helps others to relate to
how God has inspired ones own life."
'Praise God'

th - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png