New here. God bless all!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

50c1al1

Dec 21, 2017
Hey everyone. I'm new on here. I am a firm believer of the Pauline doctrine of Justification by faith. Saved by grace, justified by our God given faith. Peace to all present in the house of faith.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Welcome 50... when I first looked at your user name, I saw social1 rather than what it actually is.. :) cool..

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello! Welcome and good morning :)

God bless you too and thank you ❤

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome aboard, friend! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a lil about yourself. Please feel free to share your thoughts or prayer requests with us. Have a blessed stay!

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :) God bless you brother

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello 50c1al1, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you