New here lonely looking for someone to talk to. God has delivered me from many things including cancer. He is my rock.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Redeemed82, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

This is a great place to find new friends/people to talk to, and thank you for telling us about some of the amazing ways that the Lord has been working in your life :giggle:(y)

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy (David)
1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello again @Redeemed82, I'm doing well (thank you for asking :)) and particularly grateful and happy today to finally be over COVID (this is the first time that I've had it, and I was down with it for 28 days :().

--David
p.s. - I'm on my way to the gym, first time in 31 days (thanks to COVID) :oops:

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
I'm glad your better. I know it's rough I've had it four times lol

WOW, 4x :oops: VERY sorry to hear that. Once is definitely enough for me ;)

His grace is sufficient
AMEN (y)(y) (Lamentations 3:22-24)

Hope to talk to you later today (Dv). I'm on my way to work out and am thrilled to be able to do so again (it's been 33 days).

Blessings to you in Christ brother!!

--David