New here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nephieee

Dec 4, 2019
Mine too!!! (If thou couldn't tell by me getting all excited about an emoji๐Ÿ˜„). I agree, something fun and different, much like me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰
Ohh I can tell ๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s pretty contagious haha but in a good way . Itโ€™s good to stand out and be different . Not always a good thing to follow what the crowd is doing . Be your own person ๐Ÿ˜‰

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Ohh I can tell ๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s pretty contagious haha but in a good way . Itโ€™s good to stand out and be different . Not always a good thing to follow what the crowd is doing . Be your own person ๐Ÿ˜‰
Oh that I am. I seek to be the man God made me to be, each and everyday.
<<<taps the mic, looks around and says "Is this thing on? As he blows into it...

Nephieee

Dec 4, 2019
Oh that I am. I seek to be the man God made me to be, each and everyday.
<<<taps the mic, looks around and says "Is this thing on? As he blows into it...
Thatโ€™s truly amazing . May Christ continue to bless you each and every day ๐Ÿ˜ŠYou are definitely a character ๐Ÿ˜… with a good sense of humor at that . That made me chuckle ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜…

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Thatโ€™s truly amazing . May Christ continue to bless you each and every day ๐Ÿ˜ŠYou are definitely a character ๐Ÿ˜… with a good sense of humor at that . That made me chuckle ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜…
Well than my job was done<<> he says as he takes a running start and then jumps into the sky with his cape blowing in the breeze and the sun's fleeting daylight glints off his teeth.... AND CUT!

Thank you. And may Jesus's Ever Loving Arms be ever wrapped about you, Hold you close, Protect you and Guide you back home to our Dear Blessed Father's Ever Loving Arms...

Nephieee

Dec 4, 2019
Well than my job was done<<> he says as he takes a running start and then jumps into the sky with his cape blowing in the breeze and the sun's fleeting daylight glints off his teeth.... AND CUT!

Thank you. And may Jesus's Ever Loving Arms be ever wrapped about you, Hold you close, Protect you and Guide you back home to our Dear Blessed Father's Ever Loving Arms...
You have convinced me your an actor ๐Ÿ˜ or a comedian because this is pure gold haha ๐Ÿ˜… thank you for making my first experience on this platform amazing . Itโ€™s refreshing to know there are kind and generous people who love the lord and can come on this app/ website and really connect even though we are all complete strangers!

Thank you so much for those words god bless โœจ

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
You have convinced me your an actor ๐Ÿ˜ or a comedian because this is pure gold haha ๐Ÿ˜… thank you for making my first experience on this platform amazing . Itโ€™s refreshing to know there are kind and generous people who love the lord and can come on this app/ website and really connect even though we are all complete strangers!

Thank you so much for those words god bless โœจ
Unpaid comedian, unpaid lol (no royality checks from C.Chat yet. Holding out hope though...Hope is sooo important you know๐Ÿ™ƒ).
And thank you for your kind words. I will let Our Father know you approve of one of the many Gifts he has given me to share with the world.๐Ÿ˜‰

I truly look forward to chatting again! Thank God for you being you....

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Not sure if that was directed at Tabin, Magenta or myself, but I'm sure you are certainly welcome no matter who it was, or maybe all๐Ÿ˜€
I sometimes wonder if people dismiss my greeting because it is a panel (although now I am putting three different panels in my welcome messages) and therefore may look as though not much thought, care or attention went into it, when the fact is, I worked on designing a welcome panel for many months, and tweaked the one I am now using multiple times... plus many hours went into the designing of the other two panels as well. Just throwing that out there as a general FYI :giggle::cool::geek::devilish:

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
I sometimes wonder if people dismiss my greeting because it is a panel (although now I am putting three different panels in my welcome messages) and therefore may look as though not much thought, care or attention went into it, when the fact is, I worked on designing a welcome panel for many months, and tweaked the one I am now using multiple times... plus many hours went into the designing of the other two panels as well. Just throwing that out there as a general FYI :giggle::cool::geek::devilish:
"You or your talent are not dismissed! We all share ourselves according to our personalities,
which allows a wide variety of different exposure.
Thank you for being you."
'Praise God'
enact - Copy - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy ...jpg

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome and i pray this site will be a blessing in your life <3 Have a great day :D

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
I thought, I will welcome everyone. I hope and pray everyone is at rest and peace.

E

EliBeth

Hey everyone! Just coming to say hi and hope everyone is having a great day
Hi, Nephieee! ๐Ÿ˜Š Welcome to CC. I hope you're having a great day too.
I see that you were saved last month! I rejoice! May I ask what means God used to draw you to Himself? ๐Ÿ™‚ I really have a desire to start having Gospel conversations with people and I am trying to study up! Any insight you may have from your own experience is appreciated.

My salvation experience includes growing up in a Christian home and becoming a believer as a child. I knew it was the right thing to do to give my life to Jesus and my Dad actually baptized me.

Anyway! See you around. ๐Ÿ™‹

E

EliBeth

Your welcome greeting is so unique, Magenta. I'm sorry people don't respond to it more. โ˜น๏ธ I really like all of the bright colors and Scripture. Love ya. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nephieee

Dec 4, 2019
Hi, Nephieee! ๐Ÿ˜Š Welcome to CC. I hope you're having a great day too.
I see that you were saved last month! I rejoice! May I ask what means God used to draw you to Himself? ๐Ÿ™‚ I really have a desire to start having Gospel conversations with people and I am trying to study up! Any insight you may have from your own experience is appreciated.

My salvation experience includes growing up in a Christian home and becoming a believer as a child. I knew it was the right thing to do to give my life to Jesus and my Dad actually baptized me.

Anyway! See you around. ๐Ÿ™‹
Hello Elibeth๐Ÿ˜Š of course you can ask ! I was raised in a Christian household all my life . Somewhere down the road through middle and high school I started hanging around the wrong group of friends that didnโ€™t have the same faith as me . Later on , I came to a realization that it was time for me to come home and turn my life over to Christ . It was the best decision I have ever made ! But thank you for the warm welcoming ๐Ÿ˜Š everyone has been so nice and amazing . I think itโ€™s amazing that you like starting gospel conversations . Hopefully I can develop great friendships on here ! Have a bless day