New here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JoeNathan

Mar 26, 2022
Hi everyone. A couple quick questions:

1. Is there a way to get these forums accesible in the app?

2. Is there a list of staff or contacts to know who is in charge?

Thank you very much for allowing me to be here among you all and for your part(s) that each one plays here.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011

Thank you very much for allowing me to be here among you all and for your part(s) that each one plays here.

The app and the forums are two completely separate pieces of software that run independently of each other. If you are using a mobile device to access the forums, there is a device friendly version but it does have reduced functionality.

As far as staff, the forums does have a staff page but it is quite a bit out of date; likewise some staff are chat only.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Glad you are joining the Forums and fellowship here at CC! Welcome😃God bless you and enjoy!

L

Live4Him2

Joe Namath?

I can't believe it!

I idolized you as a kid when you were quarterbacking for the New York Jets!

What?!?

:oops:

Joe Nathan?

:rolleyes:

Never mind.

:whistle:

P.S.

Don't mind me.

I bumped my head a lot as a child.

Welcome aboard.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You are very welcome, brother Joe! We are so glad you came. :):coffee:

L

Live4Him2

:eek:... Should'a weared one a 'dem kiddie-sized NYJ football helmets. :confused:
All joking aside, I grew up in New Jersey, and I did actually see Joe Namath play in Shea Stadium (which is long gone) in New York with my father.

I hope that the OP wasn't offended by my silly joke...

:cry:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I hope that the OP wasn't offended by my silly joke...
I tinks we wus all wund'rin why yee's head bin so lumpy. o_O:giggle:

We both be goofy gubers. That is another reason why we long for glorification. :D