Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
new here
Thread starteraliveinhim
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Welcome to the site! I'm so sorry you're feeling alone right now. I hope we can support you the best that we can as you try to go closer to Jesus. You can always send me a message if you need to talk. Good luck on your MD!
Hello and welcome to cc. I am so glad you have joined us. I pray that you will be able to spend enough time here to help you get closer to Jesus. Enjoy the fellowship, I hope you make many friends to help ease your loneliness.
Hi im new here...I love the Lord with my heart. I am battling with my emotions. My sister is a alcoholic who gets very mean with her words. She just lost her son to an addiction in November. Her life has always been a train wreck. I need Christian advice
Well you have come to the right place, there are many fellow believers here to interact with about our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus. So, welcome and may your stay be Christ filled. God Bless.